Ethnics and blacks crying because they are bullied on love island

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️

Black girl goes on dating show, cries when she is mocked and no guy wants her :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Asain (South and east) MAN goes on show, cries when no girl will speak to them :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

And then normies have the nerve to say the blackpill is bullshit and wont help anybody, if the world embraced the black pill black girls wouldn’t go on love island and neither would Indians and East Asians as they’d know it’s over for them. But no let’s blame the media instead and not accept the racial hierarchy :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
@Xangsane showed me this clip

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdouardManlet, mortis, Gargantuan and 11 others
Asian and black women should be tortured and killed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19376, MissLexotan6MG and 7 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Ryan, Beetlejuice and 8 others
@Biggdink @BearBoy keep crying for ethnic qweeenz incels keep worshipping women who won’t let you fuck them lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, stevielake and Deleted member 16369
@Biggdink @BearBoy keep crying for ethnic qweeenz incels keep worshipping women who won’t let you fuck them lol
Giga projection
I don’t have to date/fuck ethnic girls, not everyone is a curry here

• JFL
Reactions: gogger and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Giga projection
Oh well fair enough :hnghn:, most white foids are unfuckable unless 6/10 tbh. Well ethnic women are easier so I’ll go for that why waste time with a 5/10 whitewhen you can fuck an 7/10 ethnic

@Redsoldier mirin your dedication to eradicate Becky mirin hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, FailedNormieManlet, Redsoldier and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I havent had problems with ethnic women but goddamn these asian whores are snitches

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I havent had problems with ethnic women but goddamn these asian whores are snitches
Asain women are the worst of ethnic kind I put them almsot on par with white girls. Almost, at least they don’t virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and BearBoy
Asain women are the worst of ethnic kind I put them almsot on par with white girls. Almost, at least they don’t virtue signal
At the end all women are the same they all wanna be raped tortured and killed

• So Sad
Why tf white people let ethnics do this shit on their own countries like :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Black girl goes on dating show, cries when she is mocked and no guy wants her :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Asain (South and east) MAN goes on show, cries when no girl will speak to them :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

And then normies have the nerve to say the blackpill is bullshit and wont help anybody, if the world embraced the black pill black girls wouldn’t go on love island and neither would Indians and East Asians as they’d know it’s over for them. But no let’s blame the media instead and not accept the racial hierarchy :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
@Xangsane showed me this clip

The majority of white participants on Love Island are racist chavvy fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, ShowerMaxxing, Gaia262 and 2 others
The majority of white participants on Love Island are racist chavvy fucks
Not the participants but people as well. Most white people are racist AF they just hide it make no mistake, the participants are a good display of the chaff from the street. Ethnics and blacks should avoid that show like the plague but these retards don’t seem to learn their lesson. Every year a black girl leaves crying about how nobody picked her about how it’s over about racism etc, black girls leave love island blakcpilled (no pun intended)

Asian and curry men get nothing and leave blackpilled as well. Arab men are usually incel unless white passing making them black pilled (every white passing one was Turk lmfao) and black guys have to rely on a small rotation of women in that show as most women won’t touch them with a 10 foot pole including the mongrel women who are white cock only

Love island is a racepill, but non whites are so retarded they still go on the show to be incel

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, stevielake, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
Not the participants but people as well. Most white people are racist AF they just hide it make no mistake, the participants are a good display of the chaff from the street. Ethnics and blacks should avoid that show like the plague but these retards don’t seem to learn their lesson. Every year a black girl leaves crying about how nobody picked her about how it’s over about racism etc, black girls leave love island blakcpilled (no pun intended)

Asian and curry men get nothing and leave blackpilled as well. Arab men are usually incel unless white passing making them black pilled (every white passing one was Turk lmfao) and black guys have to rely on a small rotation of women in that show as most women won’t touch them with a 10 foot pole including the mongrel women who are white cock only

Love island is a racepill, but non whites are so retarded they still go on the show to be incel
I wouldn't go on that show as it's a major racepill. I'd just be discarded pretty quickly. I know the fates of the non-white passing and non-mulatto ethnic minorities who go on that show - it hurts so much yet they don't listen - they're gonna be treated as side dogs by the white dogs.
Yes, I am aware of Kem Cetinay, Anna Vakili and co, but they've given away A LOT of their ethnic identity just to be successful with white people.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thereallegend, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I wouldn't go on that show as it's a major racepill. I'd just be discarded pretty quickly.
Yes, I am aware of Kem Cetinay, Anna Vakili and co, but they've given away A LOT of their ethnic identity just to be successful with white people.
Notice how they are Turks from the western region Aka white… those Turks are basically fully white :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: even more brutal racepill for MENAS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane

Remember Priya? She was playing HQNP educationmaxxed game.

Notice how they are Turks from the western region Aka white… those Turks are basically fully white :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: even more brutal racepill for MENAS
Yes, and they also gave away a lot of their ethnic identity just to be accepted by white people, which is something I'd never do.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Remember Priya? She was playing HQNP educationmaxxed game.
Did she go on love island? I’d fuck her if it’s the first curry foid I typed into Google images. Remeber that black foid who was white cock only and was like part gook but would never shut up about being mixed race then cried because “her preference didn’t prefer her” lmfao she got racepilled hard

Love island does one thing right, it racepills people even the most liberal normies realise the brutal racepill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Did she go on love island? I’d fuck her if it’s the first curry foid I typed into Google images. Remeber that black foid who was white cock only and was like part gook but would never shut up about being mixed race then cried because “her preference didn’t prefer her” lmfao she got racepilled hard

Love island does one thing right, it racepills people even the most liberal normies realise the brutal racepill
Yes Priya indeed go on Love Island - HQNP game failoed her hard just like Doctor Alex.

Was that black foid Amber Gill?

Yes Priya indeed go on Love Island - HQNP game failoed her hard just like Doctor Alex.

Was that black foid Amber Gill?
Nar she’s mixed race. I said the black foid man she one with recessed chin not Ywande the other one before her. The mixed chick amber was white cock only and rejected the 6’8 Tyrone lmfao he got racepilled hard in that show barely got any play but then the next season the other black guy the police officer did well tbh but notice how the girls were mostly from london :feelshehe: alsmost as if the presenters know women from london are more likely to be open to dating out hence why blacks are not incel on that show like ethnics (unfortunately ethncis don’t get halod by this)

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Nar she’s mixed race. I said the black foid man she one with recessed chin not Ywande the other one before her. The mixed chick amber was white cock only and rejected the 6’8 Tyrone lmfao he got racepilled hard in that show barely got any play but then the next season the other black guy the police officer did well tbh but notice how the girls were mostly from london :feelshehe: alsmost as if the presenters know women from london are more likely to be open to dating out hence why blacks are not incel on that show like ethnics (unfortunately ethncis don’t get halod by this)
Would I be incel on Love Island?
It's like if you're HQNP, ethnic, or refuse to part with ethnic culture, you're incel on that show.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
evolution. the inferior must perish.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17291
Would I be incel on Love Island?
Not if the women are from london. I wouldn’t be incel if women are londoners, if women were from all over though and non from brom Manchester or London I’d be incel :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. You would have to larp as white I’m afraid
evolution. the inferior must perish.
This. Let them fuckers cry :feelskek:

• So Sad

How over would it be for an ethnic like me ? I want to be further blackpilled.

Over. ingerlooooond love island is a racepill show made to make ethnics banderas irl. Your Arab so you’d do shit. Only white passing Arabs and Turks do well and I mean WHITE PASSING, not just lightskin, blacks do OK IF THE FEMALE CAST is from Birmingham, London or Manchester if not then GG for them they will be stuck with 2 girls max throughout the whole show still better than ethncis though

Mullatos do well though regardless of cast mullatos are the biggest slayers in uk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
Giga projection

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Over. ingerlooooond love island is a racepill show made to make ethnics banderas irl. Your Arab so you’d do shit. Only white passing Arabs and Turks do well and I mean WHITE PASSING, not just lightskin, blacks do OK IF THE FEMALE CAST is from Birmingham, London or Manchester if not then GG for them they will be stuck with 2 girls max throughout the whole show still better than ethncis though

Mullatos do well though regardless of cast mullatos are the biggest slayers in uk
Idk how it translates tho idk nor uk nor this shit show. But gl ethnic with a similar pheno as me are huge ass slayers.
Think mossafari. He would make all the whitoid look like shit. Girls are less racist than you think, once you’re smv maxxed.
And let alone a guy like salludon, he would rampage them.
But yes mullato usually do pretty good in the west. Not outside tho. Let alone blacks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
Not if the women are from london. I wouldn’t be incel if women are londoners, if women were from all over though and non from brom Manchester or London I’d be incel :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. You would have to larp as white I’m afraid

This. Let them fuckers cry :feelskek:
add Nottingham and Bristol to that

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet

every good looking (lightskin, strong features, good frame, north west pheno ) curry I know in UK is dating a almost looksmatched white or noodle foid.

every curry looking / ugly curry I k.ow.is dating a curry through family or social circle game, or rotting waiting for an arranged marriage

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gaia262 and 2 others
every good looking (lightskin, strong features, good frame, north west pheno ) curry I know in UK is dating a almost looksmatched white or noodle foid.

every curry looking / ugly curry I k.ow.is dating a curry through family or social circle game, or rotting waiting for an arranged marriage
What psl u consider gl ethnic and how rare it is irl. Feels like an ethnic who can compete with a white htn needs to be chadlite, which is like 1 in 1k ethnics at most

• So Sad
What psl u consider gl ethnic and how rare it is irl. Feels like an ethnic who can compete with a white htn needs to be chadlite, which is like 1 in 1k ethnics at most
Don't really agree, and dont think PSL matters to women, except celebrities or instathots.

I think it's all SMV, and sadly for Ethnics dimorphism matters much more than for whites. I see non dimorphic white guys do well, but never seen a non dimorphic ethnic do well unless he is super rich or giga jester. The rapper Nav, for me, is both rich and jester vibe and pheno.

I think Benzema pheno, or Jay Sean non bloated look, or even non autist makinithappen are totally fine.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18840
Don't really agree, and dont think PSL matters to women, except celebrities or instathots.

I think it's all SMV, and sadly for Ethnics dimorphism matters much more than for whites. I see non dimorphic white guys do well, but never seen a non dimorphic ethnic do well unless he is super rich or giga jester. The rapper Nav, for me, is both rich and jester vibe and pheno.

I think Benzema pheno, or Jay Sean non bloated look, or even non autist makinithappen are totally fine.
Well im dimorphic and soft at the same time. It failos me

Well im dimorphic and soft at the same time. It failos me
Dimorphic and soft is fine if Ur white, not if Ur ethnic, unless Ur Roshan or Tiger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
add Nottingham and Bristol to that
What’s with Nottingham and Bristol? Some will say add liverpool to this list as well but I’m skeptic all about these places tbh I don’t think they are as easy as idiots claim. I need proof all I know is you can’t be black and incel in London, brom or Manchester and I know pakis do fine there as well the other places I can’t speak on

Face and height can't compensate for race. That's what I'll say.

• +1
What’s with Nottingham and Bristol? Some will say add liverpool to this list as well but I’m skeptic all about these places tbh I don’t think they are as easy as idiots claim. I need proof all I know is you can’t be black and incel in London, brom or Manchester and I know pakis do fine there as well the other places I can’t speak on
Yeah I'd put Liverpool there too.

In terms of dating and liberal culture Nottingham and Bristol are every bit as much as Brum and Man.

Liverpool is a bit different (like Bristol) cos it has a long standing black community, who are Caribbean origin and slick, not ooga booga or Somalis.

They also have Indians, and a lot of high class Indians at that, and also a lot of good looking ones, but they don't really have paki thugs and Ethnic bad boys, so they're not quite the same. Plus, espec Bristol, they are high income cities, so it's more be a slick black guy, or a decent Indian, with good style and good job, and Ur fine.

London, Brum, man, notts are more just every trope that is popular can work

• +1
there is no indians on love island

love-island-2021-group.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Yeah I'd put Liverpool there too.

In terms of dating and liberal culture Nottingham and Bristol are every bit as much as Brum and Man.

Liverpool is a bit different (like Bristol) cos it has a long standing black community, who are Caribbean origin and slick, not ooga booga or Somalis.

They also have Indians, and a lot of high class Indians at that, and also a lot of good looking ones, but they don't really have paki thugs and Ethnic bad boys, so they're not quite the same. Plus, espec Bristol, they are high income cities, so it's more be a slick black guy, or a decent Indian, with good style and good job, and Ur fine.

London, Brum, man, notts are more just every trope that is popular can work
Liverpool blacks are all Africans (most Somalis and Ethiopians) lmfao I have lived there before literally place is full of Arabs and Africans. Manchester is the place with Caribbean’s and even then Jamaicans don’t exist anymore in the UK they have been genocide by white women and African women.

The three places i mentioned only
Because it’s easy mode there if your ethics even aspie short ugly ones can ascend there. In Bristol and liverpool aspie ethnics will be incel that’s what I’m saying

• +1
  • +1
there is no indians on love island

love-island-2021-group.jpeg
Seems they learnt their lesson. Seems dumb nigger foids still haven’t learnt that nobody wants them they will probably never learn but cry every year over it :feelskek::feelsgah:

Race is it's own challenge. Lighten you skin and move to a place with more ethnics. That's it
I’m on a lookslevel where race is no longer a failo but i’m not haloed by it. A white with my features would be a chad+ for sure.
And in that sense you’re partially right : Among my people, i got a chad treatment and halo effect.
But i refuse to believe guys like salludon or even a bit lower in looks can’t get the same thing as a white chadlite+

Not a single chad. Not even sure if there is one chadlite. Ugly island
There are chad who go on the show tbh just not in this season

Im glad they finally removed black men from the show and replaced them with mixed guys as that’s what women want. Mixed guys are the only ethnics who get pussy in this nation on par with white men

• JFL
brutal

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back