Ethnics and blacks crying because they are bullied on love island

@RabidRosaries You would slay in love island mumbai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Black girl goes on dating show, cries when she is mocked and no guy wants her :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Asain (South and east) MAN goes on show, cries when no girl will speak to them :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

And then normies have the nerve to say the blackpill is bullshit and wont help anybody, if the world embraced the black pill black girls wouldn’t go on love island and neither would Indians and East Asians as they’d know it’s over for them. But no let’s blame the media instead and not accept the racial hierarchy :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
@Xangsane showed me this clip

Wheres the asian man complaining ?

Wheres the asian man complaining ?
that Yemeni mans channel he once complimented back in 2020 about the struggles of being brown (arab, curry, Latino) as a male on these shows and FOR ONCE the foids in the comments agreed saying dating is harder for Indian and Asian men yes foids actually admitted it but it was mainly black foids as they are the only Women who seem to know how to tell the truth

Many ethnic men have complied before as well about this shit but this clip is about a black foid

Fucking comedy watching the woke types try and explain how men not preferring black women is racist but at the same time say incels are full of shit when they go on about the racepill.

that Yemeni mans channel he once complimented back in 2020 about the struggles of being brown (arab, curry, Latino) as a male on these shows and FOR ONCE the foids in the comments agreed saying dating is harder for Indian and Asian men yes foids actually admitted it but it was mainly black foids as they are the only Women who seem to know how to tell the truth

Many ethnic men have complied before as well about this shit but this clip is about a black foid
Most people when they say asian they mean mongoloid not curry.

I’m from the UK OVER HERE ASIAN is used interchangeably with curry and gook

I think England is like the worst country in the West for an ethnic/black to live in.

Racist people
Cold weather
Bad food
Now even freedom of movement is limited because they left the EU

I always say I wish my country was ruled by France/Germany/Belgium/Spain/Portugal and not England so I would be born there. Literally any other country in the West mogs.

I think England is like the worst country in the West for an ethnic/black to live in.

Racist people
Cold weather
Bad food

I always say I wish my country was ruled by France/Germany/Belgium/Spain/Portugal and not England so I would be born there. Literally any other country in the West mogs.
Cope in london I seen a lot of black men with white women.

Over. ingerlooooond love island is a racepill show made to make ethnics banderas irl. Your Arab so you’d do shit. Only white passing Arabs and Turks do well and I mean WHITE PASSING, not just lightskin, blacks do OK IF THE FEMALE CAST is from Birmingham, London or Manchester if not then GG for them they will be stuck with 2 girls max throughout the whole show still better than ethncis though

Mullatos do well though regardless of cast mullatos are the biggest slayers in uk
I think you downplay the SMV of ethnics, I see alot of middle-class white girls dating educated Russel Group ethnics (Curry/Asian) and blacks as well.
You also blow-up mulatto SMV, only if the mulatto is a 6"3 wide frame chad is he desired by all girls in England. Most mixed men and black men aren't biological tanks, you know that right?
Cope in london I seen a lot of black men with white women.
True there are IR couples in London but as a whole most women in England don't want anything that's not white, you need to be doing like 10x what a white man is doing to get the same looksmatch of girls.

I think you downplay the SMV of ethnics, I see alot of middle-class white girls dating educated Russel Group ethnics (Curry/Asian) and blacks as well.
You also blow-up mulatto SMV, only if the mulatto is a 6"3 wide frame chad is he desired by all girls in England. Most mixed men and black men aren't biological tanks, you know that right?

True there are IR couples in London but as a whole most women in England don't want anything that's not white, you need to be doing like 10x what a white man is doing to get the same looksmatch of girls.
Errr errrr wrong. Mullato SMV is high AF I see 5’7 ones with better looking white foids than what ethncis and blacks can get your coping

@Xangsane Are you Afghani?

Racist people
Cold weather
Bad food

UK seems like a boring shithole tbh

Ugly people, bad weather, ugly architecture, just a grey country. It’s like Russia of the west

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
UK seems like a boring shithole tbh

Ugly people, bad weather, ugly architecture, just a grey country. It’s like Russia of the west
Russia has loverly architecture… but 90% of Russia and EE are commie estates so I dunno. UK has some lovely monumental places and regions BUT 90%’of the place outside of upper class regions looks like ass. Ireland has same architecture as UK btw

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Liverpool blacks are all Africans (most Somalis and Ethiopians) lmfao I have lived there before literally place is full of Arabs and Africans. Manchester is the place with Caribbean’s and even then Jamaicans don’t exist anymore in the UK they have been genocide by white women and African women.

The three places i mentioned only
Because it’s easy mode there if your ethics even aspie short ugly ones can ascend there. In Bristol and liverpool aspie ethnics will be incel that’s what I’m saying
What did you mean by that?

What did you mean by that?
Barely any black people in the UK are Jamaican outside of london Birmingham and Manchester. Literally I’d say 95% of all blacks in the UK are Africans.

Gigacope even curry's get white women there jfl.

Gigacope even curry's get white women there jfl.
No they fucking don’t. Curries are incel here just like on the USA, it’s easier for them to get foids here SURE but they are still incel

No they fucking don’t. Curries are incel here just like on the USA, it’s easier for them to get foids here SURE but they are still incel
I have seen indians with white women in london.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19376
Barely any black people in the UK are Jamaican outside of london Birmingham and Manchester. Literally I’d say 95% of all blacks in the UK are Africans.
And they were genocided by african and white women?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back