So don't forget as you ease on down the road
So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm
I won't let him win, but I'm a sucker for his charm
Trouble is a friend
Yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Why you had a beef with @sytyl i still don't get it
we were arguing in a mog battle thread and insulting eachother and that mentalcel faggot just doxxed me out of nowhere lmfao

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
we were arguing in a mog battle thread and insulting eachother and that mentalcel faggot just doxxed me out of nowhere lmfao

you insult and argue (in a beef way) with some random guy that have your pics on a forum? what did you expect? the maximum trusting % with people is 90% there is always the 10% percent that is in your hands to make sure they keep it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
you insult and argue (in a beef way) with some random guy that have your pics on a forum? what did you expect? the maximum trusting % with people is 90% there is always the 10% percent that is in your hands to make sure they keep it up.
no. I have had deleted my pics but that faggot saved my pics beforehand. way before we had beef. he's a doxxer faggot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

@sytyl just huh your post. @sytyl if you don't agree with with he said +1 this post.

• +1

Same Bro i always have ethnics trying to pull me down. And then they get confused why i dont like them.

Its called crab mentality.

Funny how no ethnic has actually done plasitic surgery here, they are just fighting race wars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, goat2x, alex569 and 1 other person
no. I have had deleted my pics but that faggot saved my pics beforehand. way before we had beef. he's a doxxer faggot tbh.

low iq from you to not assume that he still had your pics. you thought you're 100% safe so you probably pushed that fact until he had enough. this guy seems nice and you're the type who like to fight and insult people (from what i could see so far) only can guess it's your fault.

link to thread?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, goat2x, Danish_Retard and 3 others
low iq from you to not assume that he still had your pics. you thought you're 100% safe so you probably pushed that fact until he had enough. this guy seems nice and you're the type who like to fight and insult people (from what i could see so far) only can guess it's your fault.

link to thread?
>NICE
>SAVES PEOPLES PICS ON HIS PC

pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, goat2x, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
here it is. see for yourself.
reminder he's obsessed with me, he has been barking at me under every thread and has shared my pics with the whole forum at this point.

holy fucking shit you're such a fucking retard after reading the thread. you started that fight with 0 shame as well. that's not arguing that's you picking on him you idiot. still false that he doxed you but after reading that my guess was right. you pushed the fact that you thought he doesn't had your pics to insult and trash talk him. jfl at your brain.

both wrong but you're a retard.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Danish_Retard, Warlow and 2 others
holy fucking shit you're such a fucking retard after reading the thread. you started that fight with 0 shame as well. that's not arguing that's you picking on him you idiot. still false that he doxed you but after reading that my guess was right. you pushed the fact that you thought had your pics to insult and trash talk him. jfl at your brain.

he deserved it. ke's a coping ethnic and had been passive aggressive to me for a long time. BTW the doxxing post got deleted since it had my Pic. still doesn't make it right doxxing me. why would anybody save someones picture?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Warlow and Shrek2OnDvD
you are utterly retarded. you are not white and will never be.
jfl at this cope your skin is light brown

let him cope in piece he's inbred pashtun shitskin lmao

ethnic cope

link me you faggot, I never insulted anybody without reason its mostly people that have been barking at me that I insult.

then cope. so stfu

Laughing Hard GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

you had it coming son.

BTW the doxxing post got deleted since it had my Pic.

from what i could understand it was only in the last page?

why would anybody save someones picture?

the 10% rule nigga. you can only trust people at around 90% and the 10% that left is up to you. if you didn't talk shit your photo would have stay safe.

• +1
why would anybody save someones picture?
He probably had intentions with it from the start. There’s no way he saved the pictures just so he could keep looking at your face in private. He was probably intent on using it as some sort of leverage & blackmail if he ever needed to or just to share it with others in private.

Which is why I find it weird so many people still trust him. If he’s saved the pictures of you, it’s fair to assume he probably still has the pictures of other guys who sent him a picture and the only thing that’s preventing him from sharing it with others is his opinion of the person, which could change at any time. Obviously he’s probably not gonna do so again since he’d get permanently banned but still.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, oatmeal, BigBoy and 7 others
He probably had intentions with it from the start. There’s no way he saved the pictures just so he could keep looking at your face in private. He was probably intent on using it as some sort of leverage & blackmail if he ever needed to or just to share it with others in private.

Which is why I find it weird so many people still trust him. If he’s saved the pictures of you, it’s fair to assume he probably still has the pictures of other guys who sent him a picture and the only thing that’s preventing him from sharing it with others is his opinion of the person, which could change at any time. Obviously he’s probably not gonna do so again since he’d get permanently banned but still.
I know. that's what I thought. jfl at people defending him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

that's the false part

op still a fucking retard ngl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
that's the false part
In which way? He’s clarified trough PMs that he just copied the image (since they were still there) instead of saving it, but every other part of my post seems logical.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, goat2x, Danish_Retard and 2 others
@sytyl fan I see.

you still don't get it? you're both wrong. but at first i thought he just doxed you from nowhere. but after reading that, you had it coming.
why would he save your pics? true. that's false. but you're a retard for doing all the other 10% part.

you don't get it? he's wrong but you're a retard. that's all i'm sayin here.

• +1
In which way? He’s clarified trough PMs that he just copied the image (since they were still there) instead of saving it, but every other part of my post seems logical.
what do you mean? he saved my Pic months before the beef. even though I deleted them shortly after. through discord.

• Hmm...

so he didn't save any picture?

what do you mean? he saved my Pic months before the beef. even though I deleted them shortly after. through discord.

save or didn't save

He said he copied the images from discord since they were still there.
so he didn't save any picture?
He told me he copied them but now @sandcelmuttcel is saying another thing. So, I guess you’d have to make your own conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and sytyl

He told me he copied them but now @sandcelmuttcel is saying another thing. So, I guess you’d have to make your own conclusion.
LOL NO ask him for proof. they are not up on discord anymore.

• Hmm...
OP is a literal cuckold and self hating. He cant stop sucking pink penis

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6273, sytyl and 2 others
@sytyl caught you there lying faggot.

• Hmm...
bro can you lower my warning level tbh?

i literally just showed his hunter body and literally nothing else. that’s not a doxx in all honesty tbh. i was just mirin his mogger frame

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Copeful and Deleted member 9072
LOL NO ask him for proof. they are not up on discord anymore.
The picture has been posted on the forum several times at this point, he’d probably be able to get them now even if you had actually deleted them from discord. But ok I’ll ask him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
The picture has been posted on the forum several times at this point, he’d probably be able to get them now even if you had actually deleted them from discord. But ok I’ll ask him.
I had them deleted MONTHS before the dox. he clearly saved them on his pc

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262, magnificentcel, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
bro can you lower my warning level tbh?

i literally just showed his hunter body and literally nothing else. that’s not a doxx in all honesty tbh. i was just mirin his mogger frame
No way. In fact, in retrospect, I should’ve given you a higher warning since doxxing usually results in a temporary ban. I somewhat let it slide because you edited it so quickly barely anyone saw it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, BigBoy, Deleted member 9072 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 9048, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others

in any way @sytyl is wrong and i said that already couple of times. on a side note op is a retard that's all.

• +1
He just sent me a screenshot of the picture on discord. Ded srs.
SHOW in pm. he probably had someone make fake account with my name and posted it lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7580, magnificentcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, Copeful, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, magnificentcel and sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and sytyl
you a bitch tbh
can't take a joke or post a public apology
instead barking like a kutta
inject t asap
honestly this is tiring. why don't you forget about me instead of obsessing over me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7580, magnificentcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Copeful, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
mirin your dad’s jbw game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 9072
He just sent me a screenshot of the picture on discord. Ded srs.

Should make a video and play with it so you can see it isn't fake. the conversation and after that the dude discord number etc and send that to you.