Ethnics are obsessed with looking / being white.

slime

slime

Just another man.
I see hispanic, middle eastern, north african, curries, and southeast asians all claim that they are white looking or are actually white and it just isn't true. Even if you look white as soon as someone walks past you and gets a sniff of your ethnic cuisine stench you will be found out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 685, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
Thanks for the reminder.

Not me, I'm dark skinned and proud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, SLA, BigBoy and 1 other person
God damn I love being white

Is he white passing?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Slavs are living proof that it doesn't matter. It's literally just be Western theory.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I see hispanic, middle eastern, north african, curries, and southeast asians all claim that they are white looking or are actually white and it just isn't true. Even if you look white as soon as someone walks past you and gets a sniff of your ethnic cuisine stench you will be found out.
I mean there are some hispanic people that really do look white. An example of this is the Mexican boxer canelo.

But why are white people always trying to ethnicmaxx?

Tanned skin, low NW0 hairline, upturned noses, full lips, robust cheekbones, high FWHR, forward maxilla and wide jaws are all ethnic traits.

The grass is always greener on the other side I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Aesthetic and mikeock
Being whiter looking is now a universal beauty standard within each country being white moves you up the social hierarchy.

The only caveat is tanned white people but that's not applicable to ethnics phenos

Basically being whiter makes your life easier all over the world. Therefore it should be a priority looksmax tbh.

I am looking into do IV glutathione the results are amazing and low risk.

Cause being white is better than being gook. Why would I want to look anything like a subhuman, genetically inferior chink? Your dating options increase 100 fold by being white. I could've had my oneitis if I was white.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Cause being white is better than being gook. Why would I want to look anything like a subhuman, genetically inferior chink? Your dating options increase 100 fold by being white. I could've had my oneitis if I was white.

Looks look human I'm not so sure about abos tbqh.

Slavs are living proof that it doesn't matter. It's literally just be Western theory.
slavs and balkans have good pheno and decent looks they just looksmin hard my friend

Average slavic live = work on construction site and smoke 40 cigarettes a day, drinking beers on the job

I wish I was black

But why are white people always trying to ethnicmaxx?

Tanned skin, low NW0 hairline, upturned noses, full lips, robust cheekbones, high FWHR, forward maxilla and wide jaws are all ethnic traits.

The grass is always greener on the other side I suppose.
No because a balance of both is ideal and looks exotic