Ethnics are only JBW victims in the west

Deleted member 16618

Deleted member 16618

Gold
First off ethnic countries will never reach even a 1/10 of western of living. So 3rd world foids there will never even have the chance to exclusively ride chad cock like they do in the west.

2nd No white man is thirsty enough to come to your shithole slums just to slay some brown shitskin foid

Does any curry here seriously think any white man is gonna step into shitholes like this just for some JBW pussy?

Gettyimages 458135191 612x612

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Why is skin lightening so popular in Asia and Africa?

I don’t want to date indian girls or Asian girls not because the’re ugly, but because I want a black son

• JFL
Why is skin lightening so popular in Asia and Africa?
Just looks better on asian people, but doesn't matter because gook features. Albino children in Africa gets killed for their bodyparts:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
First off ethnic countries will never reach even a 1/10 of western of living. So 3rd world foids there will never even have the chance to exclusively ride chad cock like they do in the west.

2nd No white man is thirsty enough to come to your shithole slums just to slay some brown shitskin foid

Does any curry here seriously think any white man is gonna step into shitholes like this just for some JBW pussy?

View attachment 1642302
That's what I have been saying ethnics need to move back.