Ethnics are way more racist than whites in 2024

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
Immigrant parents from these non western countries are more racist than your average white person by a fucking long shot its hilarious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv and noobs
That’s good. Racism is natural

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, noobs, ElTruecel and 3 others
That’s good. Racism is natural
im not talking minor daily life bias, im talking about stuff that any white person would lose their job for

this paki family from my school refused to donate to a family whose house burned down because they were some random Indian tribe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, TsarTsar444, Despicable and 5 others
Immigrant parents from these non western countries are more racist than your average white person by a fucking long shot its hilarious.
I agree came from immigrant parents. They legit told me not hang out with African Americans ( Slaves ones ) and told me not to hang out with lighter people like Spanish lol

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
im not talking minor daily life bias, im talking about stuff that any white person would lose their job for

this paki family from my school refused to donate to a family whose house burned down because they were some random Indian tribe
Who cares about that family tho that's based.

Pakistan and India were legit at war so based

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and 0S4MA
True. Reminder that gooks are bigger white supremecists and care more about the state of white countries than whites themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, PrinceofDarkness and BrahminBoss
Yes this is true

Immigrant parents
Immigrant parents are just as racist as white parents, and most of them arent to an extreme extent. Stop comparing genx/baby boomers to millenials

remember when we had that long conversation about western women being slutty

• +1
remember when we had that long conversation about western women being slutty
i had like less than 2k posts now look i have 7k, you know how grandma says "he grew so fast"

• JFL