Ethnics-- Do not get married to these Western ethnic foids if you arrangemarriagemax

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
When I was growing up in Ontario, a lot of foids of my age/generation wore hijabs during middle school and elementary school. To specify, these girls were of Arab, Afgan, Indian, Pakistani, Indian, Iranian origin btw and they wore hijabs and stuff all the time and were committed to it but by high school and university (I'm a 2nd year student), they had all taken off their hijabs and they're not religious in the SLIGHTEST:feelskek: These bitches would literally sneak in vodka in their backpack, get high at lunch break, etc

I plan to eventually get married when I am 27-28(19 now btw) but I know that I will NOT marry one of these Western foids WHATSOEVER. If you are a Western sand or Western brown guy like me looking for an arranged marriage, do NOT even consider these Western foids whatsoever no matter what. Go to your native country whatever it may be (India, Afganistan, Yemen, whatever) and marry a girl from there, just trust me on this one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ballskin, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
water

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15004
There's always a white guy or BBC in the woodpile for these type of foids

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There's always a white guy or BBC in the woodpile for these type of foids
Things are a bit different in Canada, actually things are quite different here. A lot of the users here are from the US, and the UK. Not a lot of blacks in Canada, almost no Hispanics either.

These girls that I'm talking about usally just marry the guys of their own ethnic group to be perfectly honest and they have an "awakening" after their non-religious phase where they become more dedicated to their religion:feelskek::hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101
Whores are gonna be whores, some girls actually follow their religion like some Christian/catholic girls but obviously the white bitches are gonna be bigger whores

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Things are a bit different in Canada, actually things are quite different here. A lot of the users here are from the US, and the UK. Not a lot of blacks in Canada, almost no Hispanics either.

These girls that I'm talking about usally just marry the guys of their own ethnic group to be perfectly honest and they have an "awakening" after their non-religious phase where they become more dedicated to their religion:feelskek::hnghn:
Was in love with a sayyida iraqi girl like that as a teen.

How's it like to have no blacks in your country ?I'm surprised the jews spared you guys .any reason for this?is it because canada had no colonies or slaves?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Whores are gonna be whores, some girls actually follow their religion like some Christian/catholic girls but obviously the white bitches are gonna be bigger whores
At least white and latina and black bitches are open about it in the west and aren't two-faced with it rather they own it

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Some Arab girls can be extremely gorgeous with proper trimming while others are hairy and ugly with their retarded extremely curly hair. Sayyida? Was she a descendant of the Prophet??
How's it like to have no blacks in your country ?I'm surprised the jews spared you guys .any reason for this?is it because canada had no colonies or slaves?
8.6% of Canada is Asian(Chinese Filipino Korean etc), 5.6% South Asian(Bangladeshi Indian Pakistani etc), 3.5% Black, 2.3% Arab West Asian etc. 1/3rd of Canada's ethnic non-Indigenous pop is a brown guy,a bit over 1/3rd are Asians, etc etc

How's it like? Well the crime rate is astronomically low in Canada for starters:feelskek::feelskek: However the blacks live in these ghettoes in the lower-income "hood" areas and they are unclean filled with crime etc and the blacks do poorly on standardized testing like the one we have here called the EQAO

I think it's because of the lack of slavery here in the past. It's not the Jews doing anything by the way, that's just cope lol

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ballskin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Some Arab girls can be extremely gorgeous with proper trimming while others are hairy and ugly with their retarded extremely curly hair. Sayyida? Was she a descendant of the Prophet??

8.6% of Canada is Asian(Chinese Filipino Korean etc), 5.6% South Asian(Bangladeshi Indian Pakistani etc), 3.5% Black, 2.3% Arab West Asian etc

How's it like? Well the crime rate is astronomically low in Canada for starters:feelskek::feelskek: However the blacks live in these ghettoes in the lower-income "hood" areas and they are unclean filled with crime etc and the blacks do poorly on standardized testing like the one we have here called the EQAO

I think it's because of the lack of slavery here in the past. It's not the Jews doing anything by the way, that's just cope lol
She was a direct descendant of the prophet.

Yeah arab girls can be fine af especially with big eyes and thick eyelashes and eyebrows with tan skin and dark curly or wavy hair

Well damn that means black men of adult age are a bit more than 1 percent of the population lol sounds like heaven compared to cleveland wich is majority black where I live now with predictable results .

I wanna move to el paso where it's one of the lowest populations of blacks in the usa if not the lowest

I like the way black women look but I do not wanna deal with black people due to their mentalities and culture even though it's what my mom's family is plus they hate me and call me honkey and cracker when I don't even look white they make fun of me cuz I talk proper with a white accent and because I'm lame for not being up to no good and law abiding

Plus I hate to see mass mudsharking like in this black city even saw many indian girls with back guys and these bitches look at me like hahaha as If I'm one of them

She was a direct descendant of the prophet.
You never know, many people claim that without proof to statusmaxx:hnghn:
Well damn that means black men of adult age are a bit more than 1 percent of the population lol sounds like heaven compared to cleveland wich is majority black where I live now with predictable results .
Yeah well there's still violence and I'm sure you can guess who is behind them in major metropolitan areas:ROFLMAO:
I like the way black women look but I do not wanna deal with black people due to their mentalities and culture even though it's what my mom's family is plus they hate me and call me honkey and cracker when I don't even look white they make fun of me cuz I talk proper with a white accent and because I'm lame for not being up to no good and law abiding
My Ethiopian friends tended to stick to themselves and avoid the other blacks. I even had a Kenyan friend who hated other blacks because he got made fun of because he showed up to school to do well instead of ditching class:hnghn:
Plus I hate to see mass mudsharking like in this black city even saw many indian girls with back guys and these bitches look at me like hahaha as If I'm one of them
Don't really see much race-mixing here, especially with the combo you listed. And what do you mean, do they assume you are a nigger or do they assume you are Indian?

• So Sad
You never know, many people claim that without proof to statusmaxx:hnghn:

Yeah well there's still violence and I'm sure you can guess who is behind them in major metropolitan areas:ROFLMAO:

My Ethiopian friends tended to stick to themselves and avoid the other blacks. I even had a Kenyan friend who hated other blacks because he got made fun of because he showed up to school to do well instead of ditching class:hnghn:

Don't really see much race-mixing here, especially with the combo you listed. And what do you mean, do they assume you are a nigger or do they assume you are Indian?
They prob assume I'm arab like most people do but they think they're same as arabs cuz these girls are liteskinned

I'm surprised no one is calling him a racist for making fun of Sikhs in Surrey, BC
LMAO are you Canadiancel too:feelskek:

Nah Surrey Jacks are busy doing other stuff lol also its a joke video nobodys gonna get mad over a chill joke video:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Go to your native country whatever it may be (India) and marry a girl from there
Because girls here are very pure right?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

@indianoutlaw

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9779 and Elvisandreaa
Agree with this, korean women in the west are so arrogant and self entitled i cant stand it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 15004
Imagine using tyrone's used toilet paper sheets after he's done with it. That's what brown whores are

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
When I was growing up in Ontario, a lot of foids of my age/generation wore hijabs during middle school and elementary school. To specify, these girls were of Arab, Afgan, Indian, Pakistani, Indian, Iranian origin btw and they wore hijabs and stuff all the time and were committed to it but by high school and university (I'm a 2nd year student), they had all taken off their hijabs and they're not religious in the SLIGHTEST:feelskek: These bitches would literally sneak in vodka in their backpack, get high at lunch break, etc

I plan to eventually get married when I am 27-28(19 now btw) but I know that I will NOT marry one of these Western foids WHATSOEVER. If you are a Western sand or Western brown guy like me looking for an arranged marriage, do NOT even consider these Western foids whatsoever no matter what. Go to your native country whatever it may be (India, Afganistan, Yemen, whatever) and marry a girl from there, just trust me on this one.
How about do not consider marriage at alll, and just go Gattica Mode and IVF max/ or pay a fee for some stacy to birth naturally insemination route.

Even with a " prenup" the courts can rule their " unfair " and then not execute on the agreements. So its the only way for a man to pass on his genes without getting raped financially.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 15004

Why are you acting like there’s Indians in the USA JFL there’s no Indians in America and the few that are there are with white men only you coping arab joke

Well don't u think it would be hard for ethnics who have integrated to bond with FOB women? Most ethnics in the west forget their roots and have little knowledge about their culture

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 15004
Well don't u think it would be hard for ethnics who have integrated to bond with FOB women? Most ethnics in the west forget their roots and have little knowledge about their culture
You just don't want competition it sounds like with this piece of discouragement :feelshah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101 and Jason Voorhees
How about do not consider marriage at alll, and just go Gattica Mode and IVF max/ or pay a fee for some stacy to birth naturally insemination route.

Even with a " prenup" the courts can rule their " unfair " and then not execute on the agreements. So its the only way for a man to pass on his genes without getting raped financially.
if surrogates were cheaper yeah this wouldn't be a bad idea but they're really really really expensive

• So Sad
Water. Women should be out on a leash and controlled. That's life.

You just don't want competition it sounds like with this piece of discouragement :feelshah:
He's absolutely right bro
You'll find it very hard to relate, there will be no vibe she won't understand the way things work etc, bitchiness will ensue etc
@FailedNormieManlet

This is someone who won't be getting an arranged marriage so I'm no 'competition'
Jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15004
He's absolutely right bro
You'll find it very hard to relate, there will be no vibe she won't understand the way things work etc, bitchiness will ensue etc
@FailedNormieManlet

This is someone who won't be getting an arranged marriage so I'm no 'competition'
Jfl
Depends but I disagree. As long as the girl is chill with housework and raising kids, there's really no issue. She doesn't need to be politically involved for you to talk to her about general stuff about life and whatnot. It's not like they're from another planet, bro.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101
if surrogates were cheaper yeah this wouldn't be a bad idea but they're really really really expensive
Well now you got motivation to money max. The way I see it is you lose half in a divorce. Even if the lawyer says the prenup is good and will be upheld in a court of law, you never know if you'll get some feminist beta cuck judge who rules its unfair to the hole.

Keep in mind that its half of the net worth. Not just bank account meaning you could risk your home getting forcibly sold if your bank account doesn't have enough balance.

Why are you acting like there’s Indians in the USA JFL there’s no Indians in America and the few that are there are with white men only you coping arab joke
nope,lot of indians in cleveland and many of the hindu girls are with black guys .

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101