Ethnics don't overlook this!

narcomogs

narcomogs

all satire
Every facial rating and PSL analysis is done on neutral expressions and still images - this means many important things that are seen irl and in motion are left unchecked.

For the most part, when trying to look better we are conforming to Western standards of beauty as the cumskins rule culture at the moment. It makes sense to adopt as many of these features as possible while remaining phenotype-appropriate, harmonious and canny.

One such feature that melanin deprived whites will basically never have is melanated gums. I didn't even know there were treatments for it because it's been mentioned one time on the entire forum: https://looksmax.org/threads/gum-depigmentation.529700/

Before and afters to show it makes you way more bearable to look at -

Gum pigmentation laser

Clearly a better smile, and makes teeth look whiter ( pics taken 2 weeks apart. )

TLDR: If you are ethnic and have dark gums, go get them bitches laser depigmented. Will increase contrast with teeth and give you a better smile. £800 for both gums from a quick Google search.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
put a nsfw tag it went all limp

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 65033 and narcomogs
I'm paki aka aryan so my gums aren't dark

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
Every facial rating and PSL analysis is done on neutral expressions and still images - this means many important things that are seen irl and in motion are left unchecked.

For the most part, when trying to look better we are conforming to Western standards of beauty as the cumskins rule culture at the moment. It makes sense to adopt as many of these features as possible while remaining phenotype-appropriate, harmonious and canny.

One such feature that melanin deprived whites will basically never have is melanated gums. I didn't even know there were treatments for it because it's been mentioned one time on the entire forum: https://looksmax.org/threads/gum-depigmentation.529700/

Before and afters to show it makes you way more bearable to look at -

View attachment 3086738

Clearly a better smile, and makes teeth look whiter ( pics taken 2 weeks apart. )

TLDR: If you are ethnic and have dark gums, go get them bitches laser depigmented. Will increase contrast with teeth and give you a better smile. £800 for both gums from a quick Google search.
Mine are pink luckily lol

Never know that exist

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs