Ethnics drooling over basic white foids

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
I wonder how many of you worship white foids thinking they are marriage material. Jfl if yall lived in the states you would have ran thru them and realized they are not for ltr and not ideal at all. Stop race mixing Marry your own race theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, noobs, EdgyFashionist and 11 others
Like white women gives a fuck about ethnic male :feelshaha::feelshaha: a ran thru hoe has more value than entire south asia :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, EdgyFashionist, lifeless and 6 others
I just admire their aesthetics not droll over them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 88772, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 8 others
Like white women gives a fuck about ethnic male :feelshaha::feelshaha: a ran thru hoe has more value than entire south asia :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Come to my campus literally all of the couples are interracial and it’s disgusting. Why can’t these ethnics just date their own women what’s wrong with that

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Schizotypalcel
Jfl if yall lived in the states you would have ran thru them and realized they are not for ltr and not ideal at all.
water nigga the internet exists everyone knows what they're like

Come to my campus literally all of the couples are interracial and it’s disgusting. Why can’t these ethnics just date their own women what’s wrong with that
Everyone want white woman it's different thing if you can't pull one

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Everyone want white woman it's different thing if you can't pull one
No they don’t lol is this how y’all think bruh. As if they are difficult to pull. There are much harder ethnic groups of women to pull. White women fuck on first date jfl

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Aren't you an arab from the middle east how do ypu know about states so much?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
No they don’t lol is this how y’all think bruh. As if they are difficult to pull. There are much harder ethnic groups of women to pull. White women fuck on first date jfl
Which group is harder than white women

water nigga the internet exists everyone knows what they're like
Idk look at this retard in my thread saying everyone wants white foids jfl. If only these people lived in the west

central asian women better

I wonder how many of you worship white foids thinking they are marriage material. Jfl if yall lived in the states you would have ran thru them and realized they are not for ltr and not ideal at all. Stop race mixing Marry your own race theory

Meanwhile pinkoids drooling over these

Etwhdvjw6rad1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Kanye West's Cousin, bloomercel and 1 other person
Which group is harder than white women
All of them lmfao black and white women are probably have the least standards. Arab women are far pickier and tend to care more about religion. All women in the west are kind of whores but blacks and whites are probably care the least about not fucking a lot guys. I will admit Mormon white women are probably just as closed off as Muslims or Jews but they only exist in Utah lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
White girls are overrated excepted for those in southern Europe

• Ugh..
Reactions: exo
Idk blud,white girls are most open and kind to me out of all races

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, geenk worg and Gaygymmaxx
White women are hot I can't help it :feelsping:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, theonewhocantascend, truthhurts and 1 other person
bro you are living in united states, white women, women in general are WHORES AND SLUTS

Idk blud,white girls are most open and kind to me out of all races
You can fuck them but they aren’t long term material. Also why do these white foids think they get some type of points or social proof for fucking and dating ethnics. Hate these blue haired liberal foids especially in California they think they can make up for colonization by fucking ethnics jfl such retards

bro you are living in united states, white women, women in general are WHORES AND SLUTS
True but white women probably are the worst when it comes to fucking anything and everything. As bad as black women.

True but white women probably are the worst when it comes to fucking anything and everything. As bad as black women.
yeah in california, that shit is dystopia and full of immoral, just like vegas, miami, hollywood is based in california

yeah in california, that shit is dystopia and full of immoral, just like vegas, miami, hollywood is based in california
I have a theory every couple on campus is either white/asian or white/black or white/Indian because it makes them feel like better social justice warriors or something. Also every Asian girl is with tall white guy lmfao

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I have a theory every couple on campus is either white/asian or white/black or white/Indian because it makes them feel like better social justice warriors or something. Also every Asian girl is with tall white guy lmfao
yep i agree, most of them think that if they do interracial dating, they will be seen like good humans or whatever, lot of virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
They got softer features, northern European women all look like haaland
I will always view white women as subhuman compared to my queens

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpeg
    IMG_0172.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 0
honestly ? no.

White women are not marriage material not in any world lmfwo :forcedsmile: im in a holiday location rn with many brits trust ME they aren’tmarrigable

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
You can fuck them but they aren’t long term material. Also why do these white foids think they get some type of points or social proof for fucking and dating ethnics. Hate these blue haired liberal foids especially in California they think they can make up for colonization by fucking ethnics jfl such retards
Whatever floats your boat.arab women fuck around where I'm from so they're no different.
I also want my woman to pay her half,I don't want to betabux.white women are the only women that can be financially non hypergamous.

White women are not marriage material not in any world lmfwo :forcedsmile: im in a holiday location rn with many brits trust ME they aren’tmarrigable
Maybe Mormon women in the states they can be really loyal and humble women but overall it’s over

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Whatever floats your boat.arab women fuck around where I'm from so they're no different.
I also want my woman to pay her half,I don't want to betabux.white women are the only women that can be financially non hypergamous.
Not as bad as whites. A western Arab women is still going to be less of a whore than a western white women

Not as bad as whites. A western Arab women is still going to be less of a whore than a western white women
All non virgin women are whores and a whore defiled by another man is still a whore.

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Nonsense. Whiteboys are the biggest lovers of mid to ugly white girls. Stop lying to people

I will always view white women as subhuman compared to my queens
Shit taste
All those whores lookalike, and they obvs have had tons of work done to hide their subhuman genes.

Women should look HQNP, that's why everyone wants ww, in general they are the ones who look most angelic.

You know, it's their fault white woman smv is up in the sky.
Look up any Instagram comment section from a ww, it's mostly niggers and indians simping.

Nowadays an average white men can't get an average white men because of those retards who make them feel like they goddesses walking among mortals, smdh

There are so many white beckies I known in school that have an absurd amount of followers and you look at the followers list, it's 90% shitskin from shitholes.

They should be banned from the internet.

There are so many white beckies I known in school that have an absurd amount of followers and you look at the followers list, it's 90% shitskin from shitholes.

They should be banned from the internet.
Seems a lot of this site drool over them too. #stopracemixing

Maybe Mormon women in the states they can be really loyal and humble women but overall it’s over
I have had ex Mormon women simp for me and essentially Eat my face.

Amish women are better

Sounds like you getting cucked while the blackies are scoring stacies

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
Sounds like you getting cucked while the blackies are scoring stacies
I guess I’m not into stacies. Plus focused on moneymaxxinng and graduating. All these dummies will become poor failures