Ethnics drooling over basic white foids

I agree OP, don't racemix.

I wonder how many of you worship white foids thinking they are marriage material. Jfl if yall lived in the states you would have ran thru them and realized they are not for ltr and not ideal at all. Stop race mixing Marry your own race theory
Brootal as whitecel having to marry feministpilled ww in Order Not ro racemix :feelswhy:

Brootal as whitecel having to marry feministpilled ww in Order Not ro racemix :feelswhy:
I feel for u these ethnics should marry their own women. (I’m an ethnic)

Come to my campus literally all of the couples are interracial and it’s disgusting. Why can’t these ethnics just date their own women what’s wrong with that
because non white women are ugly

True. These ethnics would rather be with an ugly white foid than a gorgeous foid of same race JFL
I honestly wonder what is causing that. Amount of ethnics that could worship me just because of my skin color is often worrying. Just look at east and south asia their beauty standard is just be as white as possible. Even their Gods are white LMAO

First of all the concept of racial mixing is disgusting, after all, what's the point when you don't have your own defined race, but you're mixed and ugly.

yeah in california, that shit is dystopia and full of immoral, just like vegas, miami, hollywood is based in california
Nah.

Southern women are freaky af on the low. They just mask it with acting like a demure Southern belle.

Meanwhile, those same Southern belles that go to church and say "sir/ma'am" probably slept with half the football team.

Oh and OP.....many "ethnic" men already have a Madonna-Whore complex when it comes to White women.

They'll fuck and even date White women behind their parents' back but seek their own women for actual marriage and family.

They have a big reputation for doing that actually.