ETHNICS GETTING POLISH JB

He translated it wrong you utter monkey
How do u cope knowing these psl2 ethnics fuck polish sluts while u are ropemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4430
He translated it wrong you utter monkey
Whatever lets you Cope with Monkey Philtrum. JB literally gets Beheaded by a Arab Guy in Sweden Still no one gives a Fuck. Hmm.

Stfu you stupid cuck
I didnt meant to offend you lol so chill i know its hard but i actiually dont have anything against you lol
You mistranslated intentionally not even a whole sentence and then claimed something that isnt true.

Its over for your ameba iq you cuck greycel faggot submissive weakling.

But keep coping that your subhuman shitskin ass can slay prime JBs anywhere

Best you'll ever slay is a fucking goat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475

Fuck this one is especially sickening just realised she is line 11 and look what she did wrote
wtf is that

Whatever lets you Cope with Monkey Philtrum. JB literally gets Beheaded by a Arab Guy in Sweden Still no one gives a Fuck. Hmm.
Poland isnt Swedistan you low IQ cuck subhuman.

I'd gladly behead some whores myself.

ultimate proof of just be curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Chadeep and CursedOne
You mistranslated intentionally not even a whole sentence and then claimed something that isnt true.

Its over for your ameba iq you cuck greycel faggot submissive weakling.

But keep coping that your subhuman shitskin ass can slay prime JBs anywhere

View attachment 473160

Best you'll ever slay is a fucking goat

YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING PIG I DIDNT TRANSLATE SHIT, ITS GOOGLE AND THE PICS ARENT EVEN FROM ME.

WE ALL CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR SHIT. PIETRO ATLEAST OPENLY ADMITTED THAT HE DOESNTCARE WHILE YOU FAGGOT STILL TRYING TO COPE. LOOK AT ALL THE PICS, LOOK HOW THEY WHINE AND WRITE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THOSE SUBHUMANS BEOFRE THEY LEAVE.

AND JFL AT YOU I AM WHITE AND DONT NEED TO COPE YOU LITTLE DOG.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and W0KESTMOTHF
YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING PIG I DIDNT TRANSLATE SHIT, ITS GOOGLE AND THE PICS ARENT EVEN FROM ME.

WE ALL CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR SHIT. PIETRO ATLEAST OPENLY ADMITTED THAT HE DOESNTCARE WHILE YOU FAGGOT STILL TRYING TO COPE. LOOK AT ALL THE PICS, LOOK HOW THEY WHINE AND WRITE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THOSE SUBHUMANS BEOFRE THEY LEAVE.

AND JFL AT YOU I AM WHITE AND DONT NEED TO COPE YOU LITTLE DOG.
KEEP COPING YOU SUBMISSIVE GREYFAGGOT

COME TO POLAND AND SLAY JBS LETS SEE HOW IT GOES JFL

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE MUMBAI SEWER DWELLER

YOU'RE A BALDING SUBHUMAN DOG JFL AT YOU ROPE ASAP DO EVERYONE A FAVOR
Nigga you're virgin at 24 just rope immediately you reccesed faggot

Ok that's actually fucked up. Those are children for god sake.
@Over @Pietrosiek you guys need to put a end to this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Pietrosiek, Gargantuan and 2 others
true ascension

KEEP COPING YOU SUBMISSIVE GREYFAGGOT

COME TO POLAND AND SLAY JBS LETS SEE HOW IT GOES JFL

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE MUMBAI SEWER DWELLER

YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A WHIMPERING DOG HOWLING BEFORE YOU FINNALY DIE MENTALLY. THE DAY YOU SLIT YOUR WRISTS IS THE DAY THIS FORUM WILL HAVE A FEAST.

UND ICH BIN DEUTSCHER DU SUBHUMAN

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and W0KESTMOTHF
YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A WHIMPERING DOG HOWLING BEFORE YOU FINNALY DIE MENTALLY. THE DAY YOU SLIT YOUR WRISTS IS THE DAY THIS FORUM WILL HAVE A FEAST.

UND ICH BIN DEUTSCHER DU SUBHUMAN
WRITE IN ENGLISH YOU UNEDUCATED GERMAN DOG PRODUCT OF A RAPE YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN KILLED DAY ONE WHEN YOU CRAWLED OUT OF YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER's WORM INFESTED WOMB

IVE DESTROYED EVERY ARGUMENT OF YOUR DOG SHIT THREAD PROVING THAT EVEN TRANSLATION IS DONE WRONG

Downloadfile 28

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6, Chadeep and Deleted member 6475
@BigBiceps what would u do if this happened in fInland

You can tell how socially maladjusted people here, when they think that these innocuous social media posts have any sexual meaning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6475, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
You can tell how socially maladjusted people here, when they think that these innocuous social media posts have any sexual meaning.
Chu mean bro they used heart emote, i mean a fucking HEART EMOTE (real shit), they for sure getting creampied by these ugly ethnic roaches.

Low IQ shitskin subhuman ethnics will actually believe this and travel to Eastern Europe just to get their asshole split open by Chadamir.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6475, Gargantuan and 2 others
OMG
Just proves my theory that JB's are dumb as fuck

I am regretting so hard that I didn't beat that one curry up and stole his girl
(I am talking about my last thread where I saw a ugly short cury with high tier becky)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5393
This whole shit thread is built on some random photos taken together.

What is worst is most of the guys in this forum are okay with fucking jbs, and believe its not pedophilia to fuck a 15 yo, but they are turning into Chris Hansen when (they believe) some random ethnic doing that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, intovoid, Chadeep and 3 others
What is worst is most of the guys in this forum are okay with fucking jbs, and believe its not pedophilia to fuck a 15 yo, but they are turning into Chris Hansen when (they believe) some random ethnic doing that.
What's the problem with that

This whole shit thread is built on some random photos taken together.

Actually legal age is 15 in Poland.

But yeah ethnics coping hard.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MentalistKebab
WRITE IN ENGLISH YOU UNEDUCATED GERMAN DOG PRODUCT OF A RAPE YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN KILLED DAY ONE WHEN YOU CRAWLED OUT OF YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER's WORM INFESTED WOMB

IVE DESTROYED EVERY ARGUMENT OF YOUR DOG SHIT THREAD PROVING THAT EVEN TRANSLATION IS DONE WRONG

View attachment 473209

FIRST OF ALL I AM A CHECHEN LIVING IN GERMANY

YOU LITTLE SON OF A DISGUSTING ETHNIC-COCK SUCKING WHORE. INFACT THIS SLUT YOU CALL MOTHER IS NOT ONLY THE REASON YOUR PITIFUL EXISTENCE LASTED 24 YEARS TILL NOW, SHE IS A PIONEER IN SELLING HER DIRTY ASSHOLE TO ETHNIC SCUM.

WHILE YOU ROT 24/7 IN YOUR ROOM YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER IS SETTING EVERY WEEK A NEW RECORD OF FITTIN AS MUCH ETHNIC COCK AS POSSIBLE IN HER unappetizing MOUTH.

SLIT YOUR FUCKING WRISTS YOU SUBMISSIVE DOG AND RELIEF YOUR PARENTS FROM THE TRAUMA THEY HAVE AFTER SEEIN THEIR WORTHLESS SON GRWOWING UP.

REMINDER: EVEN IF THAT ETHNIC SCUM DIDNT FUCK(HIGHLY UNLIKELY CONSIDERING THE AMOUNTS OF COMMENTS, HUGS AND KISSES THEY GET) THEY MANAGED MORE IN A WEEK THEN YOU IN YOUR WHOLE 24 YEARS.
1540784536282 1544814491445 1541019586018

FIRST OF ALL I AM A CHECHEN LIVING IN GERMANY

YOU LITTLE SON OF A DISGUSTING ETHNIC-COCK SUCKING WHORE. INFACT THIS SLUT YOU CALL MOTHER IS NOT ONLY THE REASON YOUR PITIFUL EXISTENCE LASTED 24 YEARS TILL NOW, SHE IS A PIONEER IN SELLING HER DIRTY ASSHOLE TO ETHNIC SCUM.

WHILE YOU ROT 24/7 IN YOUR ROOM YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER IS SETTING EVERY WEEK A NEW RECORD OF FITTIN AS MUCH ETHNIC COCK AS POSSIBLE IN HER unappetizing MOUTH.

SLIT YOUR FUCKING WRISTS YOU SUBMISSIVE DOG AND RELIEF YOUR PARENTS FROM THE TRAUMA THEY HAVE AFTER SEEIN THEIR WORTHLESS SON GRWOWING UP.

REMINDER: EVEN IF THAT ETHNIC SCUM DIDNT FUCK(HIGHLY UNLIKELY CONSIDERING THE AMOUNTS OF COMMENTS, HUGS AND KISSES THEY GET) THEY MANAGED MORE IN A WEEK THEN YOU IN YOUR WHOLE 24 YEARS.
View attachment 473253View attachment 473254View attachment 473255
VERY NICE ESSAY BUT I DIDNT READ YOU UNEDUCATED ETHNIC RAT

I KNOW FO A FACT YOU HAVE READ EVERY SINGLE WORD AND ARE TEARING UP NOW LIKE THE CUNT
AND NOW KEEP BARKING FOR ME NASTY POLISH PIG
NOT A WORD

AT NIGHT THE MEMORIES WERE THE MOST PAINFUL 🤣🤣🤣

Wtf did I just see btw. Bleach my eyes. Even if this was the only way to ascend as a curry I'm not smashing a FUCKING 12 YO