Ethnics in the West hate each other the most and it's all because of Lookism

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
There is a lot of diversity propaganda going on rn, but the truth is: It is Blacks, Asians, Indians, Arabs, etc. who hate each other the most and they are worshipping Whites more than Whites do it themselves.

Black men who date out say "Black women are X, Y, Z", etc., but what they mean is "I find White women are more attractive." Black women who date out say "Black men are X, Y, Z", etc., but what they mean is "I find White men more attractive." The same with all the bad talk about Indian women from Indian men, and all the bad talk about Indian men from Indian women. They both just find Whites more attractive. All the "reasons" why they want to date out are an excuse.

And yet, they get angry when they see someone from "their" group dating out. Look at this clip from black comedian Godfrey. He freaks out because he sees an ad with a White men and a Black women.

Yet, he has had multiple interracial relationships himself. Of course, he doesn't see a problem in that. Why? The truth is: He doesn't find black women attractive enough to stay with "his" group, but he's sad that Black women also don't find Black men attractive enough to stay with "their" group.

Lookism is making ethnics hating on each other.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Dorado, chaddyboi66, Gaia262 and 9 others
There is a lot of diversity propaganda going on rn, but the truth is: It is Blacks, Asians, Indians, Arabs, etc. who hate each other the most and they are worshipping Whites more than Whites do it themselves.

Black men who date out say "Black women are X, Y, Z", etc., but what they mean is "I find White women are more attractive." Black women who date out say "Black men are X, Y, Z", etc., but what they mean is "I find White men more attractive." The same with all the bad talk about Indian women from Indian men, and all the bad talk about Indian men from Indian women. They both just find Whites more attractive. All the "reasons" why they want to date out are an excuse.

And yet, they get angry when they see someone from "their" group dating out. Look at this clip from black comedian Godfrey. He freaks out because he sees an ad with a White men and a Black women.

Yet, he has had multiple interracial relationships himself. Of course, he doesn't see a problem in that. Why? The truth is: He doesn't find black women attractive enough to stay with "his" group, but he's sad that Black women also don't find Black men attractive enough to stay with "their" group.

Lookism is making ethnics hating on each other.

Ethnics should supported dating each other

Ethnic women are a fucking joke, white women are superior, end of. I am going to settle down with a white woman and bleach my heritage away.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dorado, chaddyboi66, Gaia262 and 3 others
Ethnic women are a fucking joke, white women are superior, end of. I am going to settle down with a white woman and bleach my heritage away.
Ethnic women think probably the same about ethnic men.

so why most ethnics have mostly ethnic friends and date other ethnics? they stick to each other:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, chaddyboi66, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
I feel a natural unspoken bond when I'm with people with similar skin tones and features as me, doesn't have to be from the same race.

tales from new delhi

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Frank Jack, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
so why most ethnics have mostly ethnic friends and date other ethnics? they stick to each other:smonk:
It's not everyone. But the people who say bad things about ethnics the most are other ethnics. I'm talking about Blacks, Indians, Asians in the U.S. for example.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and .👽.
A lot of ethnic women can be quite attractive, but ethnic men are almost always unappealing. When an ethnic male is appealing it is usually due to having certain Nordic features.

Black woman forever

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15129
Just be white, and the hatred will pass you away, also consider bleachmaxxing if you are deathnic

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Just be white, and the hatred will pass you away, also consider bleachmaxxing if you are deathnic
I'm not ethnic. It's still sad to see how ethnics hate on each other.

@OldVirgin hates ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Wait about ethnics who are pale but have dark hair features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 14478