Ethnics (including blacks), are you self hating?

• Yes, I wish I was white

• No, I’m proud of my race and heritage

• I’m not ethnic I’m just here to see the votes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Not necessarily proud but if I had an chance to change skin id still be black/african.

hating your own race = bitch move

never forget this

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and 1 other person
Not necessarily proud but if I had an chance to change skin id still be black/african.
Nah I have the impression that blacks (at least in the US) don’t really count as ethnics thanks to your mainstream culture status. Lots of black elements are considered cool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, TheMewingBBC, BigBoy and 1 other person
Nah I have the impression that blacks (at least in the US) don’t really count as ethnics thanks to your mainstream culture status. Lots of black elements are considered cool.
Everywhere ive been tbh. My family travels alot and I pull girls everywhere we go and niggas wanna be myfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I don't give a shit about my race anymore (black). I just want money and sex with Staceys

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Read my usertitle. Also op I advise you to disregard the poll as it is rigged, every ethnic here besides me and a select few others is self-hating, no matter what they say. For instance even @FatJattMofo says he's not self-hating but he goes on and on about having white skin, and that white skin is necessary to be attractive, therefore he is still self-hating even if he claims not to be.
Blacks are still ethnics no matter what. They do enjoy the highest smv out of all ethnics though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and 1 other person
Even If i was chinese I would still praise my race and make mega threads on why being chinese is the best

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3583
Read my usertitle. Also op I advise you to disregard the poll as it is rigged, every ethnic here besides me and a select few others is self-hating, no matter what they say. For instance even @FatJattMofo says he's not self-hating but he goes on and on about having white skin, and that white skin is necessary to be attractive, therefore he is still self-hating even if he claims not to be.

Blacks are still ethnics no matter what. They do enjoy the highest smv out of all ethnics though.
your acting like im tryna flex on other indians bro. I only bring my traits up when its relevent. but either way bro im saying it is indeed necesary unless you have light eyes to be viewed as atractive by women near enough. you can be gl without it but its a hard handicap if you are cacuasoid or asian

your acting like im tryna flex on other indians bro. I only bring my traits up when its relevent. but either way bro im saying it is indeed necesary unless you have light eyes to be viewed as atractive by women near enough. you can be gl without it but its a hard handicap if you are cacuasoid or asian
It's not about what you think others might think, it's about what you yourself think. As long as you 100% you can't believe you can't be attractive without white skin, and you are ethnic yourself, then you are a self-hating deathnik. It is what it is. Change your view and you can join the self-loving ethnic club.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
not proud of being black because i think racial pride is retarded, but if i had the chance to choose i would keep my race.

Even If i was chinese I would still praise my race and make mega threads on why being chinese is the best
High IQ. If I was Chinese I'd own up to it. Chinese people are the richest people in the world, have the highest IQs, K-pop is dominating the world..what's not to love?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LordGodcat and BigBoy
It's not about what you think others might think, it's about what you yourself think. As long as you 100% you can't believe you can't be attractive without white skin, and you are ethnic yourself, then you are a self-hating deathnik. It is what it is. Change your view and you can join the self-loving ethnic club.
retarded idea tbh. now that I think about you don't need white skin. but a certain range is best. if that makes me self hating to you then ok. but ive never hated myself. so i guess youd be wrong

retarded idea tbh. now that I think about you don't need white skin. but a certain range is best. if that makes me self hating to you then ok. but ive never hated myself. so i guess youd be wrong
Self-hating is not about hating yourself, even though that is what it might apply. If you believe any Indian can be attractive despite skin color then you are not a self-hating Indian.

Self-hating is not about hating yourself, even though that is what it might apply. If you believe any Indian can be attractive despite skin color then you are not a self-hating Indian.
ok. guess i am then bro. but not by my definition. self hate is legit hating your own race. i dont.

ok. guess i am then bro. but not by my definition. self hate is legit hating your own race. i dont.
Well the idea of a self-hating deathnik is that you believe your race can't be attractive without needing certain features that have no impact on your overall looks. Remember the gl australoid Indian on Australian TV? If you believe he is attractive then you basically believe anyone can be attractive regardless of skin color. In which case you can proudly call yourself a self-loving ethnic.

Well the idea of a self-hating deathnik is that you believe your race can't be attractive without needing certain features that have no impact on your overall looks. Remember the gl australoid Indian on Australian TV? If you believe he is attractive then you basically believe anyone can be attractive regardless of skin color. In which case you can proudly call yourself a self-loving ethnic.
coloring has an impact on looks
denying that is stupid as fuck

coloring has an impact on looks
denying that is stupid as fuck
So a dark-skinned person can never be considered good looking or attractive? Answering in the affirmative is equally stupid as fuck.

So a dark-skinned person can never be considered good looking or attractive? Answering in the affirmative is equally stupid as fuck.
of course they can. its just that they will never be as attractive as if they were not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1680
of course they can. its just that they will never be as attractive as if they were not.
I don't think people would improve just by having lighter skin. It's still a little bit of selfhate to think so, man.

I don't think people would improve just by having lighter skin. It's still a little bit of selfhate to think so, man.
nope. it truly isnt .

they would reallly improve. ive seen it myself. and women think of that 10x more than i do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1680
nope. it truly isnt .

they would reallly improve. ive seen it myself. and women think of that 10x more than i do
If that is true then how come black people enjoy high SMV? Do you seriously think they would look better if they were lightskin?

If that is true then how come black people enjoy high SMV? Do you seriously think they would look better if they were lightskin?
they arleady do its just that its quite different. africans benefit from "slightly ligher" skin. like yellowish. caucasoids with light olive and white
but i would think that if all indians had no negative perception + bbc propaganda, all had the same rates of big cock and other good traits as them then id honestly think the smv would be close. but there is no denying it would be way higher if they all were lighter skinned too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
they arleady do its just that its quite different. africans benefit from "slightly ligher" skin. like yellowish. caucasoids with light olive and white
but i would think that if all indians had no negative perception + bbc propaganda, all had the same rates of big cock and other good traits as them then id honestly think the smv would be close. but there is no denying it would be way higher if they all were lighter skinned too.
Well, I often see attractive white girls with lesser attractive black boys. Dark-skin type, I mean. So I don't think girls care about skin tone. It's not white girls, but even Arab girls. They also go for black guys.

Well, I often see attractive white girls with lesser attractive black boys. Dark-skin type, I mean. So I don't think girls care about skin tone. It's not white girls, but even Arab girls. They also go for black guys.
like I said. its a major halo among their traits and perception.
they would still be better off with light african american coloring.
and its different for cacuasoids. thats why im assuming persians are kinda liked and indians are hated by alot of women.

we cant really change public perception cuz the public is too dumb .

like I said. its a major halo among their traits and perception.
they would still be better off with light african american coloring.
and its different for cacuasoids. thats why im assuming persians are kinda liked and indians are hated by alot of women.

we cant really change public perception cuz the public is too dumb .
But that is according to you, no? As it is a personal preference. Because among good looking white girls they do well.

But that is according to you, no? As it is a personal preference. Because among good looking white girls they do well.
its from what ive seen. its true that I prefer closest to myself but its also true that I try and be unbiasesd. and with this I think its true that they would benefit from that major
its objective the benefits of such coloring

• +1
Bro where’s the wakanda button

its from what ive seen. its true that I prefer closest to myself but its also true that I try and be unbiasesd. and with this I think its true that they would benefit from that major
its objective the benefits of such coloring
Well, is it really unbiased if it doesn't translate into real life? At least not here, where the white girls are attractive. I don't know about Scottish girls.

Well, is it really unbiased if it doesn't translate into real life? At least not here, where the white girls are attractive. I don't know about Scottish girls.
im 100% sure it translate in real life everywhere

I meant in the dating world, lol. :p they seem to have no problems.
who we talking about brO?.

liek I said what i said is hypothetical whehter or not they would do better cuz you cant lighten or dark much. but in general we can see people who are the same looks and structure and see how atractive wome nthink they are. and afaik. im right about it.

of course dark skinned guys can do well
but its like an possible challange for darker cacuasoids

I think you cant be attractive with flat fucking face looking like shoved in minecraft
But isnt it just fact?

• +1
who we talking about brO?.

liek I said what i said is hypothetical whehter or not they would do better cuz you cant lighten or dark much. but in general we can see people who are the same looks and structure and see how atractive wome nthink they are. and afaik. im right about it.

of course dark skinned guys can do well
Dark-skinned blacks with white girls although time to time they snatch Turkish girls or Arab girls but these ethnic girls aren't nearly as good looking as the white girls.

Dark-skinned blacks with white girls although time to time they snatch Turkish girls or Arab girls but these ethnic girls aren't nearly as good looking as the white girls.
yes. they do well. thats cuz of their insane status effect. but its also cuz of their perception and traits. thats all I know. btw all dark skinned black afaik. have insane facial development.
they would benefit from being lighter is what I mean. they can do well

• +1
i wish i was white

Also op I advise you to disregard the poll as it is rigged, every ethnic here besides me and a select few others is self-hating, no matter what they say.
Speak for yourself. Ultra low T move to try to homogenise an enormous userbase so you can cope better. Stupid.

People go to the beach just to achieve the colour I have naturally. I like my colour, my heritage and my ethnicity while you pretend most people hate themselves so you can feel about yourself. It's beyond retarded.

Speak for yourself. Ultra low T move to try to homogenise an enormous userbase so you can cope better. Stupid.

People go to the beach just to achieve the colour I have naturally. I like my colour, my heritage and my ethnicity while you pretend most people hate themselves so you can feel about yourself. It's beyond retarded.
okay selfhating deathnik spotted, kek

hapa tard, its no surprise youre a selfhating deathnik smh.
Hapa? Are you aware native americans are also mongoloids, IQ of a cockroach?

Indeed i am very self hating

i wish i was pure west african bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
High IQ. If I was Chinese I'd own up to it. Chinese people are the richest people in the world, have the highest IQs, K-pop is dominating the world..what's not to love?
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Hapa? Are you aware native americans are also mongoloids, IQ of a cockroach?
how am i supposed to deduce from your usertitle that youre "native american" you fucking retard? just lol at your projection. lmfao its legit over for native americans. got cucked by the white man. poor natives

Indeed i am very self hating

i wish i was pure west african bbc

You are halfbreed.

But you're mistaken. Mullatos Mog pure Blacks.(looks wise)

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
how am i supposed to deduce from your usertitle that youre "native american" you fucking retard? just lol at your projection. lmfao its legit over for native americans. got cucked by the white man. poor natives
Don't deduce, don't be a fucking cuck who assumes shit you don't know and ask like a human being would do

You are halfbreed.

But you're mistaken. Mullatos Mog pure Blacks.(looks wise)
You are 5’3 georgian

you cant even consider yourself a human man at that height

Your opinion is as worthless as your life, virgin

• Woah
Don't deduce, don't be a fucking cuck who assumes shit you don't know and ask like a human being would do
why would i ask a selfhating deathnik anything? fucking retard. you are a shame to the native americans. if they were alive today they would disown you since youre a selfhating cuck

why would i ask a selfhating deathnik anything? fucking retard. you are a shame to the native americans. if they were alive today they would disown you since youre a selfhating cuck
You're beyond salvation, keep crying