Ethnics should be banned from the internet

I

Ice

Bronze
The Accessibility Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the white race.

They have greatly increased the people connected to the internet of those who live in “poor” countries, but
they have destabilized society, have made google results full of shit SEO blogs created by Indians, have subjected white people to
spam, scams and fraud, have led to widespread outsourcing causing low quality products and low wages, exports of shitty 3rd world morals
to more "advanced" countries,
and have inflicted severe reduction in the quality of the internet.

The continued development of technology will worsen the situation.

It will certainly subject white people to
greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the white world, it will probably lead to greater
social disruption and psychological suffering, and it has lead to increased physical suffering even
in “advanced” countries by bringing in more 3rd world immigrants through job visas.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, Darkthrone and 3 others
high IQ post

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 16618 and Ice
Ethnics should be banned from this earth.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, CursedOne, Patient A and 1 other person
Based white jews > non whites

It only damaged westernized ethnics that now are associated with bobs and vagene stereotype because of the low iq villager ethnics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CursedOne, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
ethnics use hookup apps like tinder to corrupt white women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: by having one night stand and encouraging white women to be feminism

It only damaged westernized ethnics that now are associated with bobs and vagene stereotype because of the low iq villager ethnics
Indians*.
They need aurangzeb back

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Your dad doesn't own the internet and your prostitute of a mother doesn't pay for it

Legit, basically adds another layer of difficulty on dating apps especially. As soon as girls see a picture of you, they subconsciously or consciously associate you with creepy FOBs who have flooded into the UK in the last 25 years.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Yep, an internet firewall is needed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You are literally a ethnic. Self hating coping mf:feelsgood:
A white person once told me I looked white. Thats enough for me to join the white race