Ethnics with muslim pheno should NEVER step foot inside of a bar/club?

Should guys like these even bother entering a club?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Paki/Sikh/Da3sh/Haj/Terrorist/Pedo/Gangster/Misognist/damp odour
pheno:

IMG 8449
IMG 8450
IMG 8453
IMG 8459
IMG 8462
IMG 8461
IMG 8460

Alex is a club bouncer with his Stacy girlfriend Katie who are both British white in terms of ethnicity. A few moments when standing outside the bar he encounters a man who has a stereotypical Abdul look. “What is Abdul doing there?” Katie told Alex
Alex said: “I don’t know”
Katie then replied HARAM! 🫵:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The only passable ones are the looksmatched and white passing ones:

IMG 8463
IMG 8464
IMG 8465

Alex is a 6’3 Chadlite Stud with a dark traid personality

IMG 8466

Katie is a 5’9 Stacylite gold digger, with a narcissistic personality

IMG 8454

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, N1666 and Kazey
No one besides subhuman retards should enter clubs, why anyone goes clubbing is beyond me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: L12908, Roquefort, N1666 and 6 others
No one besides subhuman retards should enter clubs, why anyone goes clubbing is beyond me
This explains it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Because they go to clubs to get sex.
You should understand considering you go to kindergartens for the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, PrinceofDarkness, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Should have added

21 - anyone with an IQ over 85
Never start a fight with a bouncer if you are underdeveloped physically

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Never start a fight with a bouncer if you are underdeveloped physically
I’ve only been to a club a few times, extremely loud awful music, overpriced alcohol, everyone dancing like retards, also the average looks level in a club is subhuman JFL at people who say shit like clubs are where moggers go, I felt like the tallest person there and I am barely 5’10 it was all ugly rail thin bimbos and tryhard manlets

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Club game in general is dead if your trying for the ons approach. Might be somewhat useful for just getting some numbers but meeting after is going to be a lot harder then daytime as since their drunk they'll forget you as well as them meeting like 20 plus dudes so you better mog all the other guys who asked for her number

Vs in the day game yes your competing against her social circle primarily but you stand out better then some random drunk guys hitting on her that she would forget when she wakes up

@Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Club game in general is dead if your trying for the ons approach. Might be somewhat useful for just getting some numbers but meeting after is going to be a lot harder then daytime as since their drunk they'll forget you as well as them meeting like 20 plus dudes so you better mog all the other guys who asked for her number

Vs in the day game yes your competing against her social circle primarily but you stand out better then some random drunk guys hitting on her that she would forget when she wakes up
Is there any other way besides club or daygame or is getting ONS completely dead for anyone without status

Paki/Sikh/Da3sh/Haj/Terrorist/Pedo/Gangster/Misognist/damp odour
pheno:

View attachment 2966019View attachment 2966020View attachment 2966021View attachment 2966022View attachment 2966023View attachment 2966024View attachment 2966025

Alex is a club bouncer with his Stacy girlfriend Katie who are both British white in terms of ethnicity. A few moments when standing outside the bar he encounters a man who has a stereotypical Abdul look. “What is Abdul doing there?” Katie told Alex
Alex said: “I don’t know”
Katie then replied HARAM! 🫵:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The only passable ones are the looksmatched and white passing ones:

View attachment 2966026View attachment 2966027View attachment 2966028

Alex is a 6’3 Chadlite Stud with a dark traid personality

View attachment 2966029

Katie is a 5’9 Stacylite gold digger, with a narcissistic personality

View attachment 2966030
I like them they raise my SMV and u look like an black Muslim so yeah :chad:

• JFL
I was raised Muslim but am christian is it also over for me in America?

• +1
Clubs come from the gay scene

Do I have muzzie pheno? IMG 4034

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Some turks are white

@SecularIslamist

Muslims are definitely weird af

@SecularIslamist
This was confirmed by @Zizou

But I wouldn't consider Salludon or Burak "white passing" JFL. They're just moggers.

• +1
This was confirmed by @Zizou

But I wouldn't consider Salludon or Burak "white passing" JFL. They're just moggers.
That’s what I said either looksmaxed or white adjacent.

People are aryan only if they are looksmaxed it has nothing to do with race

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist