Ethnics with White names

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
I live near an area with tons of Assyrians, and I always cage when I see some Muhammad looking nigger with a name like Stanley. Like THAT IS NOT YOUR REAL NAME, ANWAR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17872, güss and 14 others
Only Indians and Chinese do that in USA

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 18522
Fuck syrians and arabs bunch of ugly faggots

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Xangsane and Deleted member 23778
Only Indians and Chinese do that in USA
Assyrians do that too. To the point of them having it as their government name. Lots of Lebanese Christians do that too in the 2nd and 3rd generations too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Xangsane and BearBoy
cumskins with ethnic names

Easier to get a job when your name isn't abdul muhammed osmar amin
It's a high iq move to change your name/give your child an anglo name to reduce job offer discrimination and to decrease the odds of them getting picked on growing up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Lmao, justinzayn and 6 others
I live near an area with tons of Assyrians, and I always cage when I see some Muhammad looking nigger with a name like Stanley. Like THAT IS NOT YOUR REAL NAME, ANWAR
We had a adopted negro in school named Erik and everyone called him Erik Neger (Erik Nigger) and another called Bengt and people called him Bengt Blatte (blatte is a racial slur like darkie, or shitskin)

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56, Deleted member 21661, Lmao and 1 other person
I met this curry in high school who was named Priyush but went by Preston and tried to convince people he was Italian

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, 5footsix56, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
Assyrians do that too. To the point of them having it as their government name. Lots of Lebanese Christians do that too in the 2nd and 3rd generations too.
I mean nothing wrong with calling their kids john or mark

I met this curry in high school who was named Priyush but went by Preston and tried to convince people he was Italian
Over for curries

But yes I've known a curry woman or two who did this shit too

Happens a lot with hispanics too and the names end up written so weird because the parents don't know english so they type it how it sounds to them jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 19766, The_God and 2 others
We had a adopted negro in school named Erik and everyone called him Erik Neger (Erik Nigger) and another called Bengt and people called him Bengt Blatte (blatte is a racial slur like darkie, or shitskin)
you'd shit your pants in detroit cracka

I thought assyrians were med passing 😂😂😂

Meds not white? 😂😂😂
It's simple

If girls think you look Spanish or Italian they also think it's the same as looking Turk or Lebanese. In fact most people group all people of this look as "Med", not just the European ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Im black and I have an Anglo Saxon name and sound like a white person

• Hmm...
What about names like Adam or jonas? Would it suit a med passing ethnic??

It's funny how central Africans have Swedish and English sounding names like Sven Smith too XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Italians have names like Paul, Pete, Mark, etc
I'm in the US and thinking of changing my name cause it's a shitty arab name I could easily fit most western names

I'm in the US and thinking of changing my name cause it's a shitty arab name I could easily fit most western names
I am sure you wouldn't be the first. I mean Jews have done this for centuries

Yeah my name is soo uncanny long and hard to spell. What do you think of name Adam for Italian or turkish looking ethnic? It wouldn't be seen as retarded and doesn't fit me

Imagine degrading yourself to the point of comparison with J*ws

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Yeah my name is soo uncanny long and hard to spell. What do you think of name Adam for Italian or turkish looking ethnic? It wouldn't be seen as retarded and doesn't fit me
People would most likely think you're chosen with that name

For ons irrelevant

For OLD, very
Ok. Do you know alot of middle eastern guys? Cause I'm a mena guy but nobody ever thought I came from that area idk is it cause I look different like med passing and light

Ok. Do you know alot of middle eastern guys? Cause I'm a mena guy but nobody ever thought I came from that area idk is it cause I look different like med passing and light
Mostly Palestinians, Assyrians, Lebanese, and a small bit of Egyptians

Imagine being a white guy interviewing someone named Stanley and it turns out to be a subhuman ethnic with an accent straight from the slums.
thats the point
to get past the intrinsic biases most whites have towards their own kind you have to pretend to be white yourself
and if you can't pretend to be white, try to be as white adjacent as possible

• +1
D
Don't do it.

@Preston was that you?