ethniks are you proud?

>british

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
IQ doesn’t matter at that age tbh, everyone has high IQ compared to your age when you’re a kid. If you’re truly smart you’ll keep it once you’re an adult

IQ doesn’t matter at that age tbh, everyone has high IQ compared to your age when you’re a kid. If you’re truly smart you’ll keep it once you’re an adult
IQ remains pretty stable as you age from what I've read

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others
There’s a 12 years old kid in my uni doing 4th year mechanical engineering

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Wifeontheground, onnysk, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
high iqcels tend to be incels

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground and william
IQ remains pretty stable as you age from what I've read
nah not true man

that’s why IQ tests for kids are not accurate, lots of things can happen that do not happen at that age.

once you’re exposed to alcohol, drugs, social media, video games etc, your iq will drop and the majority of people are exposed to these things

right now, he is his parents little slave. I know asian parents, they pride themselves on having the smartest kids to fulfill their own narcisstic fantasies of “wow look at me! My kids going to be a doctor or engineer!”

his iq will drop by the time he’s 25 unless he’s so sheltered by his parents that he never touches a drink in his life. In that case, he will suffer in a different way... u know what i mean by that

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 4804
I am confirmed 249 iq. By Mensa (srs)

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground, Deleted member 4804 and LordNorwood
nah not true man

that’s why IQ tests for kids are not accurate, lots of things can happen that do not happen at that age.

once you’re exposed to alcohol, drugs, social media, video games etc, your iq will drop and the majority of people are exposed to these things

right now, he is his parents little slave. I know asian parents, they pride themselves on having the smartest kids to fulfill their own narcisstic fantasies of “wow look at me! My kids going to be a doctor or engineer!”

his iq will drop by the time he’s 25 unless he’s so sheltered by his parents that he never touches a drink in his life. In that case, he will suffer in a different way... u know what i mean by that
I have no idea what you're talking about tbh my bro
Videogames and social media drops IQ? What?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2227

Also makes mass shooter ngl

Hitler was a very addicted player to Call of Duty, more than 17 million kills and one death being suicide breaking record

Images 39

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I have no idea what you're talking about tbh my bro
yes lack of sleep in developmental stage drops iq mate

those two things fuck up sleep, lets be real most kids are staying up late rotting on video games or social media

i feel like my iq dropped from smoking and rotting/mental health issues

Yeah, and William James Sidis had 300 IQ and nobody here has probably heard of him. Some construction worker here in Finland has 185 IQ. It doesn't mean you will do wonders if you have exceptionally high IQ.
Hott

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 3795, stuckneworleans and 2 others
IQ copers are almost always ugly Unathletic,friendless nerds who have nothing even with their so called massive brain.

If you're so smart Eugene why can't you get out of the locker?

20200201 224619

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, william, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
yes lack of sleep in developmental stage drops iq mate

those two things fuck up sleep, lets be real most kids are staying up late rotting on video games or social media

i feel like my iq dropped from smoking and rotting/mental health issues
Never seen anything to support these notions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
whiteboi einstein can't compete with ethnic autism

The real IQ test is the test of life.

Yeah, and William James Sidis had 300 IQ and nobody here has probably heard of him. Some construction worker here in Finland has 185 IQ. It doesn't mean you will do wonders if you have exceptionally high IQ.
View attachment 281860
Before I was just about to read what you had written in your post,

I saw "300 IQ" and the picture of this thot.

I literally thought you were gonna say this thot had 300 IQ lmao :lul: .

View attachment 281860
the things i would do tbh

View attachment 281860
didn't Sidis become an expert stamp collector or some shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
IQ copers are almost always ugly Unathletic,friendless nerds who have nothing even with their so called massive brain.

If you're so smart Eugene why can't you get out of the locker?

View attachment 281864
It's common knowledge that good looks and high IQ come often as a package. For example tall people have on average larger cortical surface area. This ''IQ'' doesn't matter shit needs to stop. Women totally will take a high iq chad over stupid brute anyday, if they're relatively even in the looks department.
Martina2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2227
Sleep 10 hours a night for 2 months, no more destroyers of ur body, eat healthy and drink more water, work Out and stretch before bed for better sleep. This will make ur memory and iq return back to its normal state or even make it Better.