dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
Sorry that the gooks would do this

whites do worse most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
jfl at living in Broward County, 29% Kangz
but, but they didn't show Cory Jones' face because he is white...

Last edited:
i was literally going to ask you what she looks like

what happens next? there could be a big exodus at some point, another white flight which will accelerate once the first few thousand start fleeing. or are they just going to stay and put up with the crime? remote work makes it easier than before to just move anywhere you want

we are vile and evil

It has been 3 years since I was in Ft Lauderdale, and I never really spent a significant amount of time there, I had a brow lift there I think 2019. The thing I remember most is that the traffic was horrific. It seemed to me there were a lot of nice high rise condos on the beach, and any real estate near the beach was high priced and mostly white. The intercoastal waterway seems to provide a natural barrier. I think there will continue to be a market for white retired people and people wanting vacation condos east of the intercoastal waterway, but I think the number of white families will greatly decrease. Having such a drastic contrast in wealth separated only by the intercoastal waterway seems like an inevitable disaster, eventually a Kangz will be elected Mayor.