EUcels meet your new neighbours

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
and more importantly the people who arw going to steal your pure nordic -slavic women.

there's thousands of low value men from Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Egypt camped at the Belarus ~ Poland border.

soon they will.be let in.

these are men with nothing to lose, with no.sense of society, of morality, of honour, as these are all western concepts.

there is no.such thing as a non-NT in these countries, they are absolutely confident around women, they will take what they want, they haven't had to endure the shit incels, ethnics, manlets have in your western schools, with western foids that has left you broken as fuck.

these are not high IQ ethnics who tried to build the country, they are not doctors, scientists, these are the lowest value guys, who stood back and watched without firing a shot as the Taliban, bashar, the sauds, stole their country.

are you going to happily stand back and watch this?

OnePluspopup06112018

37526702 509

2d72908e09e14994967e3abdf9920fe9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, TITUS and Deleted member 15943
@MarkCorrigan Thoughts ??

and more importantly the people who arw going to steal your pure nordic -slavic women.

there's thousands of low value men from Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Egypt camped at the Belarus ~ Poland border.

these are men with nothing to lose, with no.sense of society, of morality, of honour, as these are all western concepts.

there is no.such thing as a non-NT in these countries, they are absolutely confident around women, they will take what they want, they haven't had to endure the shit incels, ethnics, manlets have in your western schools, with western foids that has left you broken as fuck.

these are not high IQ ethnics who tried to build the country, they are not doctors, scientists, these are the lowest value guys, who stood back and watched without firing a shot as the Taliban, bashar, the sauds, stole their country.

View attachment 1402241

View attachment 1402242

View attachment 1402244

They won't be let in, Poland isn't as cucked as rest of EU. All flights from the Middle East to Minsk have been cancelled aswell but there is no doubt Lukashenko is plotting something more sinister. These disputes are nothing new though, there have always been invaders and outside groups trying to get into certain countries.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, chaddyboi66 and Prettyboy
They won't be let in, Poland isn't as cucked as rest of EU. All flights from the Middle East to Minsk have been cancelled aswell but there is no doubt Lukashenko is plotting something more sinister. These disputes are nothing new though, there have always been invaders and outside groups trying to get into certain countries.
I think this is different, and this time Poland will.let them in, luka is a nut case and now has nothing to lose.

migration that is not based on prioritising the highest value men NEVER works, just look at Australia, all u end up with our noodles and ethnics to inflate the value of JBW, and ethic bad boys getting welfare checks.

Germany will follow, and our swedish friends @lutte and @BigBiceps will soon see the same.

only America has cracked migration properly, but even they fucked it up with Mexicans

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@RealLooksmaxxer @TeraCope54 @Won't stop mogging
this ethnic is obsessed with cucking whites and talking about how ethnics are superior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15943

View attachment 1402241

View attachment 1402242

View attachment 1402244
Why go to Denmark and not Turkey

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I think this is different, and this time Poland will.let them in, luka is a nut case and now has nothing to lose.

migration that is not based on prioritising the highest value men NEVER works, just look at Australia, all u end up with our noodles and ethnics to inflate the value of JBW, and ethic bad boys getting welfare checks.

Germany will follow, and our swedish friends @lutte and @BigBiceps will soon see the same.

only America has cracked migration properly, but even they fucked it up with Mexicans
"highly skilled migrants only" often brings in a huge influx of Indians and Chinese, more often the former.

We Euros are terrified of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RetardSubhuman, Chinacurry and 1 other person
"highly skilled migrants only" often brings in a huge influx of Indians and Chinese, more often the former.
yes, Indians and Chinese have their own problems, mainly the fact that the valuea dont align to the host country, and that destroys opportunities for the local white population.

however those Chinese and Indians, for the MOST part, are very GDP positive for the country.

these ethnics going to the west are basically criminals, useless, barely literate, will.sit around in subsidized suburbs eating kebabs and smoking hooka with no mental issues, enjoying a life they were never able to take for themselves in their own world, and being a drain on the system.

a few years later one.of their kids will be on the news because he graduated summa cum laude in comp sci at the age of 15, cos his parents made him study max, and.he didnt need to focus on developing any other traits cos parents would get him a wife back in.shitistan, and then the downfall of the local white kids begins because they cant get a good job anymore, and employers can hire a glorified robot of ethnic / rice origin, cheaper and more productive than a local.white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@RealLooksmaxxer @TeraCope54 @Won't stop mogging
this ethnic is obsessed with cucking whites and talking about how ethnics are superior
I dont think ethnics arw superior, I agree on AVERAGE whites mog.

I just believe in standing up against perceived white washing and white worship, but sadly 90% of rice, curry men and 99% of ethnic and noodlewhores dont have the balls to.stand.up to.them

Acting like they aren't already here

Acting like they aren't already here
if this happens it will be next level, especially as theres no muslims in Poland or Hungary or Austria currently.

remember habsburgs have guarded the civilised world from the uncivilized world for centuries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Lost it when i saw the first picture and it was all curries. :lul:

Lost it when i saw the first picture and it was all curries. :lul:
Loads of curries waiting at those borders too, but media less arsey about it cos curries are not trying to overrun the west with their religion, and alt right can't villify curries the way they can Muslims

Poland has a right-wing, ultra-catholic and nationalist government (PiS) currently. There is no way they will be let in to roam freely around Poland. Maybe under the previous government yes but i guess Europe can count themselves lucky this time.

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
Dnr + shitskin cope anyways
06C0CBDF 1559 4CF0 9C30 240E2CFEE090

What a weird topic. Follow news OP. There are just some thousands wanting to go to Germany, and Poland is stopping them. Also these men don't get high quality women. They have low SMV. I'm not sure if I have ever seen MENA refugee with an attractive woman here.

Oh and bigbiceps isn't Swedish.

@TeraCope54 thoughts?

What a weird topic. Follow news OP. There are just some thousands wanting to go to Germany, and Poland is stopping them. Also these men don't get high quality women. They have low SMV. I'm not sure if I have ever seen MENA refugee with an attractive woman here.

Oh and bigbiceps isn't Swedish.
They may or may not get high quality women, I agree no decent foid will LTR them, but they defo will get ONS with foids due to their NTness and mental strength.

Just the fact they will force their way into foids, plus their shitty thug appeal will be enough.

I hate them even if they don't get foids just because they are NT and can chill all day