Eurocels in your view why are most modern day Scandinavians and West Europeans self hating?

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
It always boggled my mind why French or Germans or Dutch etc.. would want to willingly destroy their countries, they have so much in history and achievement, a lot of other Nations are probably envious of them even, and yet here they are not only allowing Blacks and Arabs to walk all over them but also brainwashing their own people with Liberal hog wash, in France apparently it's illegal to state you're white in Demographic statistics.(can you imagine this anywhere else that isn't Western Europe?)

The case of Scandinavian countries is even more idiotic, these people willingly engage in self destruction to an extent that no other countries in the world come close, i remember back in 2015/2017 reading news articles about how Sweden wanted to take in more than a Million refugees and how they felt they were responsible for all global pandemics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, diggbicc, Arkantos and 1 other person
bumpo

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
JyF25myAFy3Sb1QiZSDiNr4eU3ojmJ6QMjoMcYwdmEM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, sdmaster, Deleted member 6217 and 12 others
Indoctrination, low T, high E, society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and TsarTsar444
Jews

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Dinger557
I miss 1940 Germans tbh, the world has ended after 1945

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, diggbicc, CursedOne and 2 others
I miss 1940 Germans tbh, the world has ended after 1945
Man no offense but how can you miss an era when you were not even born?
I assume that you're born in 90s-2000s

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1751
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip, diggbicc, Gaia262 and 4 others
I was an executioner of homos during my past life
Chad bro. I was a 6'3 blue eyed conservative British businessman who migrated to us in 50s-60s. 😅

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Cultural Marxism, decades upon decades us eurocels have been taught to hate our own race, traditions, history etc.
We've been subverted from within
Cultural-Marxism.jpg

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc and TsarTsar444
it's karma.

white people fucked ethnics and blacks for centuries just for the money.

now it's time for payback.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
it's karma.

white people fucked ethnics and blacks for centuries just for the money.

now it's time for payback.
Keep coping faggot
If it wasn’t for the colonial powers to modernize your shitholes you’d still be in middle ages

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
Keep coping faggot
If it wasn’t for the colonial powers to modernize your shitholes you’d still be in middle ages
i agree and i'm not ethnic bro.

Yeah man, never got that. I can understand ethnic self hate, but with whites? That's crazy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Attachments

• 417337-2611de154aba28f4e2fbcbeb0bda6b65.png
    417337-2611de154aba28f4e2fbcbeb0bda6b65.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 28
Years and years of indoctrination.

fuciing retarded leftist government. Holy shit I hate them. They're so fucking useless, prioritising the raping Muslim over the elderly who have payed 50%+ tax their whole life. Once I have gotten paid for getting an education by the government I'm fucking out of here. I love Denmark and our culture but it's turning to shit.

fuciing retarded leftist government. Holy shit I hate them. They're so fucking useless, prioritising the raping Muslim over the elderly who have payed 50%+ tax their whole life. Once I have gotten paid for getting an education by the government I'm fucking out of here. I love Denmark and our culture but it's turning to shit.
wtf denmark is like others now ?
i thought they are guarding their countries from refugees.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ritalincel

Attachments

• 418119-5f03f203c4dd01249b6986a06d237d2f.png
    418119-5f03f203c4dd01249b6986a06d237d2f.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
wtf denmark is like others now ?
i thought they are guarding their countries from refugees.
We elected a leftist government last year after having had the right wing win for 8 years. They're literally spending money on driving muslims in police patrol from the german border all the way to Sjælland. Our system is fucked and corrupt. I'm leaving for Ameirca after getting paid by the government to get my PhD.

We elected a leftist government last year after having had the right wing win for 8 years. They're literally spending money on driving muslims in police patrol from the german border all the way to Sjælland. Our system is fucked and corrupt. I'm leaving for Ameirca after getting paid by the government to get my PhD.
how can you leave danish stacies & beckies ? you are in heaven basically.

418119-5f03f203c4dd01249b6986a06d237d2f-png.418124

how can you leave danish stacies & beckies ? you are in heaven basically.
I hate everyone. Nobody here has ever cared for me apart from my mum and even she gave up on me a couple of years ago. Most Danish girls are sluts anyway, what does it matter if I get pretty trash or regular trash?
Wtf does this mean?

I hate everyone. Nobody here has ever cared for me apart from my mum and even she gave up on me a couple of years ago. Most Danish girls are sluts anyway, what does it matter if I get pretty trash or regular trash?

Wtf does this mean?
i don't know i'm a normie and got tinder matches in denmark. even though i'm manlet.
is it so over in denmark for average looking men ?

i don't know i'm a normie and got tinder matches in denmark. even though i'm manlet.
is it so over in denmark for average looking men ?
No, I could probably get a decent looking girl. For reference this is me at 27 bf%
4EA5C771 6C09 44CC 9DB7 47027AE6F20F
4EECFA86 68FD 41AE B522 24CB42261773

But I'm way too fucking bitter to even bother.
I don't feel as if it even would be worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
The Jews or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Danish_Retard
you are gl indeed. if you are tall go to us, there will be more chance for you.
I'm 182 cm so a king of manlets in Ameirca and bare minimum in Denmark. The only reason I'm even doing looksmaxxing is for the halo effect tbh ngl
I'm horny but I don't want a girlfriend and I don't like the degeneracy such as hook ups or one night stands.

Society is doomed

• So Sad
Honest I really wanna know what motivates leftists to invite Muslims in to our countries.
(((They))) are trying to undermine the solidarity of the white race

• JFL
It always boggled my mind why French or Germans or Dutch etc.. would want to willingly destroy their countries, they have so much in history and achievement, a lot of other Nations are probably envious of them even, and yet here they are not only allowing Blacks and Arabs to walk all over them but also brainwashing their own people with Liberal hog wash, in France apparently it's illegal to state you're white in Demographic statistics.(can you imagine this anywhere else that isn't Western Europe?)

The case of Scandinavian countries is even more idiotic, these people willingly engage in self destruction to an extent that no other countries in the world come close, i remember back in 2015/2017 reading news articles about how Sweden wanted to take in more than a Million refugees and how they felt they were responsible for all global pandemics.
Simply WW2 was won by (((them)))

Reason-
Empathy
Sympathy
Political Correctness
Nice guy stereotype
Tolerance