Eurocentrism is stupid (in many cases of underestimating)

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
IMG 8774
they underestimate that all Europeans are very handsome, I would much rather kiss Ishowspeed than this European JFL

Caucasoid supremacy is where its at, 90 percent of chinks achievements come from ainu japanese samurai who are caucasoid.

Caucasoid supremacy is where its at, 90 percent of chinks achievements come from ainu japanese samurai who are caucasoid.
I can't deny that, but I find it very funny that when they say you look European it means you're handsome.

Meanwhile there are people like the guy in that photo, that it’s European

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and BrahminBoss
I can't deny that, but I find it very funny that when they say you look European it means you're handsome.

Meanwhile there are people like the guy in that photo, that it’s European
they also use the top .0001 percent actors or model who have regal ancestry to try and front what the average european looks like, reality is the average looks like peasant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 31845
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Total European Death will be achieved. Migrants are replacing them and raping their women
Wdym?, You mean that abomination is the combination of an immigrant with a European

Wdym?, You mean that abomination is the combination of an immigrant with a European
I mean Europeans are dying out because of their subhuman birth rates. And millions of migrants are invading their lands

they also use the top .0001 percent actors or model who have regal ancestry to try and front what the average european looks like, reality is the average looks like peasant
And then when you post top 0000.1 of other race they claim cherry picking even tho that’s their whole game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845 and BrahminBoss