Europe is better for Blacks!

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
I was reading my book of Blackpill in my private library today since I'm home right now, and I finally discovered why Europe is better than America for Blacks. Becuase, in Europe they prioritize Education over Race, but in America they prioritize Race over Education. A white woman would rather date a non-educated White than to ever sleep with an Asian or Black in America, regardless of Education or Wealth. Same thing goes all around, but in Europe, Race plays secondhand to Education and Money. Money isn't hard to get in America, so they want social status, which has clear divides, you clearly wouldn't want your kid to be Black because they might be enslaved in a few decades or so, you want the safest possible option and genes in America due to the very present racial divide that Western Europe has actually somewhat conquered.

Source: The Dating Divide (2022)

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 30037, aleksander and 6 others
This nigga gives me heavy “save yourself black men!” type vibes lmao

Urkcel who ascended and can’t forgive his hatred to sheboons for rejecting him in his youth

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
You aren't blackpilled if you don't read research and make your theories based on them, or when they straight up tell you what is happening based on factual data that teams have studied.

You are a bluepiller.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and murdah
You aren't blackpilled if you don't read research and make your theories based on them, or when they straight up tell you what is happening based on factual data that teams have studied.

You are a bluepiller.
This doesn’t make you blackpilled

It just makes you a nerdy faggot

There is nothing new to learn about the blackpill, just rehashes of the same shit over and over again

You joined this website in November 2023 lil bro pipe down

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and murdah
This doesn’t make you blackpilled

It just makes you a nerdy faggot

There is nothing new to learn about the blackpill, just rehashes of the same shit over and over again

You joined this website in November 2023 lil bro pipe down
The blackpill is evolving, and constantly changing as socioeconomic climate changes, technology advances, and women are more exposed to the ideal man, and how the definition of ideal man is constantly evolving.

You are just a BBC coper. I'm Black and I know Blacks have the third lowest SMV.

You are Black in Tech too, IF i EVER see you, you are getting MOGGED.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7, Big White Cuck and 2 others
T

The blackpill is evolving, and constantly changing as socioeconomic climate changes, technology advances, and women are more exposed to the ideal man, and how the definition of ideal man is constantly evolving.
The blackpill is literally just the ugly truth of reality, it isn’t just related to looks and or romance, it can be related to the study of humanity as a whole, basic common blackpills can be found everywhere in life
You are just a BBC coper. I'm Black and I know Blacks have the third lowest SMV.
You want me to hand you a cookie? You were an urkcel malding yesterday about gorilla sheboons as if it was the end of the world :lul: why would I take shit from you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and murdah
The blackpill is literally just the ugly truth of reality, it isn’t just related to looks and or romance, it can be related to the study of humanity as a whole, basic common blackpills can be found everywhere in life
Water. It is also related to how I severely IQ mog you.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
Water. It is also related to how I severely IQ mog you.
The only thing you realistically IQ mog are Congolese pygmies lil bro 💀 pipe down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Skywalker
Pavlovsky

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Big White Cuck, murdah and 1 other person
@sudanguy it's over for you bro, don't even bother taking this advice
The only thing you realistically IQ mog are Congolese pygmies lil bro 💀 pipe down
Are you African-American? if so, I do indeed IQ mog you, and my people IQ mog your people (we have more education and more wealth in America KEK)

• WTF
Reactions: sudanguy

Are you African-American? if so, I do indeed IQ mog you, and my people IQ mog your people.
I’m not

Also sure buddy lol “my people”

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck

Are you African-American? if so, I do indeed IQ mog you, and my people IQ mog your people (we have more education and more wealth in America KEK)
1196D574 206F 45CD 985C 3BFABF111FD9

I’m Somalian + Sudanese you fucking hobnaughcker

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

I’m not

Also sure buddy lol “my people”
View attachment 2690160
Average My Ethnicity-American IQ is 110 LMAO (only mogged by Jews) and we are more eduacted than Chinese, we were selected to come here because we IQmogged.

Average My Ethnicity-American IQ is 110 LMAO (only mogged by Jews) and we are more eduacted than Chinese, we were selected to come here because we IQmogged.
You didn’t get “selected” dawg lmao, you only are here because your parents saved up enough money to get a visa to ship your ass over here

Just lol at FOBs claiming superiority over AAs when you’re still viewed as a nigger even by whites and other non black ethnics lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
You didn’t get “selected” dawg lmao, you only are here because your parents saved up enough money to get a visa to ship your ass over here

Just lol at FOBs claiming superiority over AAs when you’re still viewed as a nigger even by whites and other non black ethnics lmao
But we are superior, I don't see any AAs in college, they are too busy raping and killing people, and ofc I'm still nigger, nigger. Although, my people were never enslaved KEK, I'm 60% Black & 40% Dutch, so that might give you an idea of where i am from.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
@URL code ranierean alt?

• JFL
  • JFL
IMG 0224

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Kamui
But we are superior, I don't see any AAs in college, they are too busy raping and killing people, and ofc I'm still nigger, nigger. Although, my people were never enslaved KEK, I'm 60% Black & 40% Dutch, so that might give you an idea of where i am from.
Poor AAs 😢

White American racism is nothing compared to White South African racism

I
This nigga gives me heavy “save yourself black men!” type vibes lmao

Urkcel who ascended and can’t forgive his hatred to sheboons for rejecting him in his youth
I've never asked out a sheboon, they are ugly to me, and nigger nose is disgusting (I have european nsoe)

I

I've never asked out a sheboon, they are ugly to me, and nigger nose is disgusting (I have european nsoe)
Good

No high SMV black man should be relegated to sheboons unless they have fogger bodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
Why are you so obsessed with black people, are you a kike?

nigrican americans are the worst performing demographic in America it would be darker blue without you guys.
I hope you know that map is fake lmao. You are too retarded to notice:
1.) 60 IQ is mental retardation. If you watch any African politics or talk to any Africans you know they are probably atleast regular American level, but you are braindead SFcel
2.) If China's IQ is 106 * 1.4B, they would easily be dominating every engineering, tech field, etc..., but they aren't even the strongest in Asia
3.) You are braindead sfcel, why don't you go to Ukraine and die for the Nazi regime?

Yes, you gribsufer1 can fight for the GREAT GERMAN EMPIRE, take a plane to Ukraine and volunteer to fight.

It's literally the opposite of what you said though. Europe is far more racist than woke Americans.

It's literally the opposite of what you said though. Europe is far more racist than woke Americans.
No, the studies have been proven, atleast for Western Europe, EE is indeed pretty raycst, America is a country built on race, it is one of the only countries that use race as a demographic information, WE is incredibly woke to the point where race is "outdated" and nationality is that by which one identities. Anyway, the data is in multiple books, you might not believe it, but that it is the way it is, America as a whole is nowhere near as woke as social media makes it out to be.

Germany and Finland are probably highest IQs in the Western-sphere to be honest.

1.) 60 IQ is mental retardation. If you watch any African politics or talk to any Africans you know they are probably atleast regular American level, but you are braindead SFcel
2.) If China's IQ is 106 * 1.4B, they would easily be dominating every engineering, tech field, etc..., but they aren't even the strongest in Asia
3.) You are braindead sfcel, why don't you go to Ukraine and die for the Nazi regime?

Yes, you gribsufer1 can fight for the GREAT GERMAN EMPIRE, take a plane to Ukraine and volunteer to fight.
id fight for russia because a nazi government in ukraine won't happen at least Russia is anti globalist

you know america is the 145th least safe country, if you excluded blacks it would make the top 10. and China is commie and 106 is not that indixative of anything its not the highest and the other asian countries are higher iq and have a capitalist framework allowing them to innovate more, while niggers are starving and dont contribute to anything global and they wouldnt leave so much if it was better there .