Europe is Just Be Black

D

Deleted member 15390

Bronze
Europe is JBB. A lot of people have the perception blacks won’t slay in Europe because there isn’t many there. It’s actually the opposite, blacks have higher SMV in Europe than in America . Black men also have a higher SMV than white men in Europe.

This is more proof of the brutal statistics

3030209_5F1E74FB-74E9-4311-8CEC-55A7EAC4EE0C.jpeg

The logical conclusion is that blacks slay more in Europe than in America, because Europe doesn’t have a racist culture like America.

Black men have the highest SMV in any place without a racist culture to them like Canada, Europe, North East Asia.

Yes blacks slay in North East Asia, a lot of people perceive these countries with low black population as a racist when in fact they’re the least racist to blacks.

In poor places is where JBW works
South east Asia, South America, North America ( because America has a racist culture)

Another user has noted this

This also applies to ethnics, this is why you hear of Arabs slaying in Europe but you won’t here of an Arab slaying in the US.

Attachments

• 5F1E74FB-74E9-4311-8CEC-55A7EAC4EE0C.jpeg
    5F1E74FB-74E9-4311-8CEC-55A7EAC4EE0C.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zan, fauxfox, Waitingtodie and 1 other person
Link study.

didnt expect this from u @Jamesothy

Just don’t be black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Europe is JBB. A lot of people have the perception blacks won’t slay in Europe because there isn’t many there. It’s actually the opposite, blacks have higher SMV in Europe than in America . Black men also have a higher SMV than white men in Europe.

This is more proof of the brutal statistics

3030209_5F1E74FB-74E9-4311-8CEC-55A7EAC4EE0C.jpeg

The logical conclusion is that blacks slay more in Europe than in America, because Europe doesn’t have a racist culture like America.

Black men have the highest SMV in any place without a racist culture to them like Canada, Europe, North East Asia.

Yes blacks slay in North East Asia, a lot of people perceive these countries with low black population as a racist when in fact they’re the least racist to blacks.

In poor places is where JBW works
South east Asia, South America, North America ( because America has a racist culture)

Another user has noted this

This also applies to ethnics, this is why you hear of Arabs slaying in Europe but you won’t here of an Arab slaying in the US.
The link you posted was my post from my account that i lost, 100% agree with you, i would also assume brazil is a terrible place for blacks

The link you posted was my post from my account that i lost, 100% agree with you, i would also assume brazil is a terrible place for blacks
Yes America is the most racist country when it comes to dating no doubt. Arabs and Blacks are incel in america but both slay in Europe and Canada.

I even hear of Indians being able to slay in Canada and parts of Europe.

If you’re ethnic being in America is a straight up death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Waitingtodie
European women love black dick

I've witnessed this in action

Black dudes clean up over here

European women love black dick

I've witnessed this in action

Black dudes clean up over here
Makes logical sense, since Arabs are cucking Nordics, and Arabs are just a weaker version of BBC.

What country are you in?

This graph is honestly lifefuel man, legit says that Asians prefer blacks to a higher degree than other races. Korean HTB may well be within my reach. The only problem is I'm Somali, the wrong kind of black and I don't look high T.

nah blacks are incel unless giga statusthugmaxxed

even then they only get slags

Makes logical sense, since Arabs are cucking Nordics, and Arabs are just a weaker version of BBC.

What country are you in?
arabs are incel in europe.

everyone knows them for being short, ugly, dirty, hairy, small dick