Europe > USA, Europe seems based

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
after researching a lot, europe seems like the best place on earth to live even if you are a non white.
some reasons:
Based europe;
1 Legal prostitution ( based asf)
2 good police ( not racist like USA, even when they are, atleast you know that you won't get killed)
3 free good quality health care
4 free unis
5 less false rape accusations
6 amazing treatment of those inside prison, this is my personal fav, europe has definitely learnt its lesson
7 less cum skin supremacy
8 less enemies, europe does not really has any enemies, nobody hates europe.
9 better wahmen in general, will not call police on you and shit like that, somewhat better than american and curry wahmen too.
10 amazing social welfare policies, gives peace of mind
11 good food, beautiful places and less crimes in general
12 amazing labor laws, good money even if your completely piss poor.
13 less wealth gap
14 less beta buxxing too, i have heard that european men are based :redpill: and are not full blown cuck beta buxxers, in US and curryland 90% of men are beta buxxers.
15 affordable drugs ( pharma), literally saves lives.

Now lets talk about US:

it is literal opposite of based europe.

everything is overpriced in US, american men marrying foreign wahmen says everything about the american wahmen.

american wahmen just falsely accuses men of color of r*pe and have its life destroyed.
in US and curryland, law enforcement works only for wahmen. over for if your a men in this two countries.

worst, if a wahmen calls police on you, and if the police men shoots you ( more likely to happen if your a men of color aka ethnic), its over for you right on the spot.

shit load of discrimination and racism from cum skins, specially even against non black ethnics.

USA = Hell hole if your a men of color ( ethnic), its heaven on earth if your a cum skin male or a wahmen ( of all races).

In US, law enforcement and courts, prisons etc are for profit, lawyers greatly profit by destroying some men ( beta buxxer) life.

wealth gap is out of control, medicines are unaffordable, 1 million $ for a shit ass university, pay debt your entire life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 2403, mazzi and 5 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 2403, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
US > most European countries.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
after researching a lot, europe seems like the best place on earth to live even if you are a non white.
some reasons:
Based europe;
2 good police ( not racist like USA, even when they are, atleast you know that you won't get killed)
4 free unis
6 amazing treatment of those inside prison, this is my personal fav, europe has definitely learnt its lesson
9 better wahmen in general, will not call police on you and shit like that, somewhat better than american and curry wahmen too.
13 less wealth gap
14 less beta buxxing too, i have heard that european men are based :redpill: and are not full blown cuck beta buxxers, in US and curryland 90% of men are beta buxxers.

Now lets talk about US:

everything is overpriced in US, american men marrying foreign wahmen says everything about the american wahmen.

american wahmen just falsely accuses men of color of r*pe and have its life destroyed.
in US and curryland, law enforcement works only for wahmen. over for if your a men in this two countries.

worst, if a wahmen calls police on you, and if the police men shoots you ( more likely to happen if your a men of color aka ethnic), its over for you right on the spot.

shit load of discrimination and racism from cum skins, specially even against non black ethnics.

USA = Hell hole if your a men of color ( ethnic), its heaven on earth if your a cum skin male or a wahmen ( of all races).

In US, law enforcement and courts, prisons etc are for profit, lawyers greatly profit by destroying some men ( beta buxxer) life.

wealth gap is out of control, medicines are unaffordable, 1 million $ for a shit ass university, pay debt your entire life.
Western europe<USA
The US is much more free compared to western europe. You can have guns and start proper revolution against the government.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
What you say is true, but the flip side is if u are a value adder/ wealth creator, u get raped for all that shit in taxes in Europe, USA u don't.

Western europe<USA
The US is much more free compared to western europe. You can have guns and start proper revolution against the government.
You can have guns in many European countries too.

americans live easy life comparing to @PingPong's country.
americans are stupid, i hate them (im from india)
@nelson

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 14323
Average european nigga is 6'3 mma maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and turkproducer
If you live in europe and never did any combat sport you are useless piece of shit who used to get bullied in school.

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and turkproducer
i have a message for you. its over for you
Over for you when i suplex that peanut head of your on cement you faggot abomination piece of shit retarded mentally ill clown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Western europe<USA
And go ER too.

m
Yeah, but you can have them.

Also there are strict restrictions in some US states like California.
You can only access gun in Finland if youre a hunter and the gun for hunting is shit too

people in USA graduate and get 80k a year jobs straight outta uni, meanwhile in Europe you graduate and be lucky to make 20k a year jfl

USA mogs europoor, but european women are hotter i think. Plenty of american girls are sexy too.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lihito
some reasons:
Based europe;
4 free unis
13 less wealth gap

Now lets talk about US:

Thats because crony capitalism destroyed you. Also communism wont help since they want more daddy goverment control and support/oppose The police only when they see fit. ACAB for your cuck american police. FUCK AMERICAN LEFT AND PROGRESSIVES AND BIG BANKERS AND PHARMA AND ALL OF YOU COMMIES

Western europe<USA
Thats The only thing i love about USA. You guys created libertarianism and love Guns. I hope you start revolution against big daddy goverment and fucking commie progressives that are ruining your culture and freedoms. Freedom forever!!!:chad:

people in USA graduate and get 80k a year jobs straight outta uni, meanwhile in Europe you graduate and be lucky to make 20k a year jfl

USA mogs europoor, but european women are hotter i think. Plenty of american girls are sexy too.
Big JFL at your college debt and lack of competition in cronyism where one big corporations blocks others by joining with daddy goverment to regulate prices (Cartel) and create Monopoly

Yeah but too many restrictions
Balkan has shit ton of weapons from The 90s Wars but those weapons are generaly not reported to our cuck state. Also a lot of Hunters