Europe, What Have You Done To Yourself?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

This looks way better... gardens lining the streets, everyone walking around high T NT, even the carts are designed...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 616, stuckneworleans and 6 others
Post modernism and immigration ruined everything.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, stuckneworleans, KrissKross and 5 others
if europe was completely ethnically cleansed then all the euro incels here would still be isolated losers that no one gives a fuck about. "muh ethnostate" doesn't matter because even if everyone is your same race they still won't want you for being a non nt genetic reject

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Blackout.xl and Gaia262
if europe was completely ethnically cleansed then all the euro incels here would still be isolated losers that no one gives a fuck about. "muh ethnostate" doesn't matter because even if everyone is your same race they still won't want you for being a non nt genetic reject
Oversimplified and underthought. All while being told with utmost confidence and lined with profanity. A typical dunning-kruger ethnic, go on now. You’ve never built anything.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, KrissKross and Deleted member 534
Oversimplified and underthought. All while being told with utmost confidence and lined with profanity. A typical dunning-kruger ethnic, go on now. You’ve never built anything.
He’s right. An ethnically cleansed Europe wont suddenly get you a GF. You’ll still be posting here.

Ethnics have built plenty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3526, AbandonShip and 1 other person
and you haven't built anything other than cope posts on autistic forums. just accept the fact that you're subhuman and other whites will always think of you that way, and your inferiority is not alleviated by the fact that other whites have done great things. those are their accomplishments, not yours.

• +1
Reactions: verZYownZZun and KrissKross
and you haven't built anything other than cope posts on autistic forums. just accept the fact that you're subhuman and other whites will always think of you that way, and your inferiority is not alleviated by the fact that other whites have done great things. those are their accomplishments, not yours.
that dude has an autism pheno. he repeats the same phrases over and over and he fixates and won't shut up about the same things. that and his abstract psl morphing autism is all proof he is on the spectrum. i am not trying to roast him just an FYI. i have never seen a user more undeniably on the spectrum.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
I will bring this world to its knees.

that dude has an autism pheno. he repeats the same phrases over and over and he fixates and won't shut up about the same things. that and his abstract psl morphing autism is all proof he is on the spectrum. i am not trying to roast him just an FYI. i have never seen a user more undeniably on the spectrum.
Can’t even tell what the fuck you’re trying to say. Have you tried sucking my cock? Fag

• JFL
Reactions: Feanor
I will bring this world to its knees.