Europe will be Hindu by 2050

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

All Europeans will turn Hindu by 2050

hare Krishna bhaiyo

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Baldingman1998 and 15 others
We're shedding ourselves of that abrehamic poison and adopting an indo aryan religion.:feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Truecel14, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
We're shedding ourselves of that abrehamic poison and adopting an indo aryan religion.:feelsgood:
based. why follow low IQ Semitic shit when u got superior sigma philosophy

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, FailedNormieManlet, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 13787, ballskin and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 17791
@MarkCorrigan at 0:23

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 13787 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Legit the only religion that looks genuinely fun to practice

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Chadpreetmaybe, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
Another curry delusions thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, fauxfox, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, SPFromNY914, rand anon and 1 other person
this is why you dont have a penis nor balls. uve lost ur mind and manhood when u go against islam
when did i go against islam? is europe Muslim? dumbass

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 17791
when did i go against islam? is europe Muslim? dumbass
u dont get it, u dont need to shit on others religi9ns to prove yours.

oh and islam is the fastest growing religion, so keep crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Yeah Hinduism is very loved in Europe, i had lots of European teachers in my university on an exhibit and 3 of the foid teachers were practicing Hinduism wearing Indian attire etc, Hinduism is the way to live :chad:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Yeah Hinduism is very loved in Europe, i had lots of European teachers in my university on an exhibit and 3 of the foid teachers were practicing Hinduism wearing Indian attire etc, Hinduism is the way to live :chad:
A lot of European women also do yoga btw. :blackpill: sfcels taking the Hindu pill rn

• Ugh..
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Images 2

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 19997, ballskin and 2 others
Who is the girl at 0:06 ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, PrinceLuenLeoncur, traveler and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and eyes
6805.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
why is it so easy for indians to have kids lol

The Muslims got this one my nigga

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Truecel14
I know this isn't true because alt righters never even mention hinduism. In fact sometime in the near future I'd guess that india will become muslim majority.

• JFL
  • +1
I know this isn't true because alt righters never even mention hinduism. In fact sometime in the near future I'd guess that india will become muslim majority.
Cope India is losing religion. If anything India will be irreligious by 2050

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL

All Europeans will turn Hindu by 2050

hare Krishna bhaiyo

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism

that would be an abomination ngl! Currys gonna destroy the Blessed White Aryan Race!!!!๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…

• JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
India will break out into war between Hindus and Muslims by then. Muslim population would be brought to 1000 others raped, Killed, Thrown out. And meanwhile India will be going downhill!

That's a possibility but ig they will be killed by the Hindus in the very near future by Genocide under the RSS/BJP Narendra Modi Govt

A lot of European women also do yoga btw. :blackpill: sfcels taking the Hindu pill rn
Ask them abt the Meaning or Mantras. They can't ans. They do it as a form of exercise not for devotional purposes to a Lindu Curry Bichi Ling

Hindus are decreasing in india, muslims are not. They are outbreeding hindu while more and more hindu become secular.

Hindus are decreasing in india, muslims are not. They are outbreeding hindu while more and more hindu become secular.
Muslims in India are becoming irreligious as well. especially those born after 2005

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997