'European capitals'

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Streets of London:

Streets of Paris:

Now imagine these cities in 40+ years time.

London will look like this.

00018636.jpeg

While Paris like this.

street-hawking-1062x598.jpg

Cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BigBiceps
Who cares it's over anyways for all of us. We should've been born 1000 yours ago so we could have died as warriors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2597, عبد الرحمن and 3 others
Jfl at being racist as an incel.
Let the west gets destroyed, humanity needs to go extinct ngl. Also mirin the quran in londonistan ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 3832
Jfl at being racist as an incel.
Let the west gets destroyed, humanity needs to go extinct ngl. Also mirin the quran in londonistan ngl

I'm not racist but if i was White i probably would be.

I'm just caging at this, that's all there is to it.

Average European is nowadays lower iq than africans. They don't see themselves becoming minority in their own countries.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
Why no privately funded hydrogen bomb program yet by alt righters to wipe these pinpoints of liberalism

I'm not racist but if i was White i probably would be.

I'm just caging at this, that's all there is to it.
Well same, globalism is a plague. Also u dont get the other side of the story but there is also a lot of white in africa for example. Or in india, getting worshipped because of their skin color jfl

Average European is nowadays lower iq than africans. They don't see themselves becoming minority in their own countries.

They are absolute idiots.

And it's always the Europeans i notice, everyone can stay the same but they need to be 'Culturally enriched'

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Comment 6hqIc0EDeKOFPUWka94xBveoEiiKjfSz

Oy Europe let these immigrants in they don't have anywhere else to go

Meanwhile in the Arab Emirates
UAE 2109x1406

Tfyzocoj8b011

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
paris is so fucked

Well same, globalism is a plague. Also u dont get the other side of the story but there is also a lot of white in africa for example. Or in india, getting worshipped because of their skin color jfl

The only significant white population centre in Africa is South Africa, there are other countries that have 2 or 4 Thousand white populations but that's out of 20+ Million Africans so it's not even noticeable.

paris is so fucked
Nope, paris has become exactly like america and new york, all ethnicities got their own place. Black africans, indians, chinese etc. Dw, whites stay in rich place and so are jews

Nope, paris has become exactly like america and new york, all ethnicities got their own place. Black africans, indians, chinese etc. Dw, whites stay in rich place and so are jews

It doesn't look like a European city.

I never been there but my Uncle has and he told me he felt like he was in Nigeria lol.

Why do you care lol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
It doesn't look like a European city.

I never been there but my Uncle has and he told me he felt like he was in Nigeria lol.
When i visited it, yes, there was a lot of black people there. Some were literal apes, shitting in the streets but the minority were not new there and are nearly more french than the own locals jfl. The new wave of migrant ruined the city. But france is still good, i live near lyon and life is going nicely. All big cities are cancer ngl

sooo many nasty sandniggers and niggers.

the sort of ppl like BNP and UKIP don't really hate blacks and browns so much imo if they don't step out of line
they hate Muslims bc they have a strong identity and our proud of it, and stick to our morals and not succumb to degenerate beliefs and lifestyles.
imo these natives hate muslims bc they are what they used to be, a strong ppl who stuck to their guns. now look at the lgbt propaganda nd all that bs. In not even a single generation, all the morals have changed. strange times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804