I want to study in Europe really bad (Eurocels please answer me)

I wanna go to Berlin or Paris, but I'm worried that the experience will be largely not at all what I was expecting because of the whole migrant situation right now in those cities.

Is it really as bad as it appears online? Or can I still actually see European culture over there
Both are gross. Go to london

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Isn’t that literally the organ harvesting capital of Europe?
Yea theres been a few cases like a women going for some quick operation and waking up with most of her organs missing(she died a lil later), the one who harvested her organs faced nothing but dont worry about it low chance of that happening

• +1
you are?? fuck you im so jealous
It's still over no matter where you go. I manage to barely live a human existence in california because foids here are so clueless and will fuck anything but its still over once i graduate

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
It's still over no matter where you go. I manage to barely live a human existence in california because foids here are so clueless and will fuck anything but its still over once i graduate
@St.TikTokcel caging at the problems westoids have

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
It doesn’t matter where you go. I live in the most heavenly place on earth and still do drugs to get by. It’s over
Well sir, if you lived in the same shithole as me or the user I tagged you would be rotting in military and getting beaten up by dalits with higher ranks

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Kazakhstan, tho it's exactly the same in every post soviet country
Ok I see. But doesn’t kazakhstan have godly women? American women are whores and overweight

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, St.TikTokcel and mrriceguyreturn
Ok I see. But doesn’t kazakhstan have godly women? American women are whores and overweight
I always see Americans complaining about their women but the best profiles on Tinder/Hinge there always fog the best profiles here or in Russia to dust

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
I always see Americans complaining about their women but the best profiles on Tinder/Hinge there always fog the best profiles here or in Russia to dust
America attracts the best from all over obviously but a lot of them are foreigners actual American women are sub human cum dumpsters tbh

What's your ethnicity & your height/face rating?

Also france is not chad central, it is in general full of ugly subhumans and paris is just like any big city.

if you think there's too high competition in paris then you'll rope if you go to berlin.

In berlin you'll be mogged hard by almost everypne, that's a guarantee.

So if you're a chad go to berlin, MTN & below, come to paris

Last edited:
  • +1
in big cities, there are plenty of asian/latin/ethnic women who crave white dick so its not horrible

assuming you are white obviously

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Tyler x Durden

Also france is not chad central, it is in general full of ugly subhumans and paris is just like any big city.

if you think there's too high competition in paris then you'll rope if you go to berlin.
Berlin isn't a chad central either tbh

tho heres the thing...

ethnic men in spain, portugal, france, italy etc are all subhuman refugees

ethnic men who come to central europe (germany, switzerland etc) tend to come here either for employment or education, so they will usually have more money and will be generally aware about lookism and will be looksmaxxing so theres definetely more competition

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
I wanna go to Berlin or Paris, but I'm worried that the experience will be largely not at all what I was expecting because of the whole migrant situation right now in those cities.

Is it really as bad as it appears online? Or can I still actually see European culture over there
Don’t go to paris. germany or italy should be good tho mayby balkans.

Berlin isn't a chad central either tbh
I was in general talking about whites.

Also by chad central i don't mean that you won't get laid in berlin, it's just that most guys there are decent-good looking but on the contrary most girls are mid & fat.

So the gl girls in berlin are chad only, whereas in other countries like UK you can many times see short ethnics & blacks with gl girls.

• +1
Reactions: h111
Most of Paris isn’t that bad really just don’t go near the black areas and you’re fine

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James, Mewton and Tyler x Durden
I think my cousin went there and said it was nice but unfortunately I don't think any universities in Budapest offer an exchange program for my major in the university I'm going too
That sucks, but I think every other city should be the same apart from like Paris London etc.

• +1

In berlin you'll be mogged hard by almost everypne, that's a guarantee.

So if you're a chad go to berlin, MTN & below, come to paris
I’m light skin middle eastern (to clarify cuz I’m not like an Indian passing middle eastern) and 5’10 MTN. So pretty much average on all fronts

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Don‘t come to Berlin. Berlin sucks

• So Sad
I would rather go to Spain than France or Germany

• +1
y would u wanna go to such shitholes

i studied in europe BUT did an exchange semester in hawaii

the difference is night and day, in europe you go to uni just for that, and tbh you will often not even attend

in america the college is your whole life, even outside of school activities, most people sleep on uni campus

college parties mog going to clubs tenfold and thats what you would do in europe

its just that americans are much more open socially and know how to enjoy life better

if i could i would move to the US without a doubt
@Lebron_James onlt country in Europe that has a college situation similar to USA is the UK… and that’s it only the UK

• +1
If you’re smart and well spoken, people shouldn’t care. Europeans are just tired of low IQ lazy ethnics leeching off the taxpayers dime and committing crimes.

• +1
I wanna live in the US braaa

Europe aint shit trust me

• Hmm...
Paris good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Lebron_James
Im from the US and currently in Poland. I was in Berlin for 3 days and its gonna be similar to a big American city. I recommend Poland tbh. Anywhere besides Warsaw or Krakow.
How to meet Polish girls?:owo: