European male model with his Chinese wife (WMAF Gang get in here)

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled

I found out that woman is actually the OWNER of a modeling brand that is now in Europe, and despite her rather womanly voice and appearance, she's very young. She's 24 or 23 now. She found a model boyfriend, married him and had a son with him all by 23. Crazy girl. I went to check how tall this dude is, and he mogs pretty much every other male model under her employee

312139733 1836123683393475 8173540756656883041 n

That's him on the right

332770265 439105888373511 6542676664872997890 n

According to her, it's HIM that chased her and not the other way around (they asked her this on her Chinese social media)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, rand anon, bishounen0bladee and 2 others
Heh heh, como a la con ucla ya

According to her, it's HIM that chased her and not the other way around (they asked her this on her Chinese social media)
I was about to say this is the only non subhuman WMAF couple ive ever seen but then i read this

Brutal. Aryan models have to chase goblinas. Fucking over.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and DefinitelyNT
I was about to say this is the only non subhuman WMAF couple ive ever seen but then i read this

Just why of all this imagine being born into the most attractive race on the planet and then chasing gooks the worst looking race well no they look better than pajeets but every other race mogs them brutally mogs Beaners sands

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Polish Chincel and 4 others

She's pretty cute though. Could probably look better if she gained a bit of weight.
She's skelly

She's pretty cute though. Could probably look better if she gained a bit of weight.
She's skelly

The average women in Sweden mogs this I've seen the average composite he has the pheno to get good looking swedes as well that's what pisses me of

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Just why of all this imagine being born into the most attractive race on the planet and then chasing gooks the worst looking race well no they look better than pajeets but every other race mogs them brutally mogs Beaners sands
Whites are obviously number 1 in smv, northeast asians are number 2. However holy shit 99% of gook foids in wmaf are either subhuman or SEAmonkeys

Brutally over. All these guys mog them back to the slums of rice farms in yunnan and back.

She's skelly
Shes above average but shes obviously surgerymaxxed. Brutally mogged by angelababy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and reptiles
The average women in Sweden mogs this I've seen the average composite he has the pheno to get good looking swedes as well that's what pisses me of
He's not Swedish though, he's Serbian.
And white women in Sweden look like white women everywhere, they're just whiter

He's not Swedish though, he's Serbian.
And white women in Sweden look like white women everywhere, they're just whiter

He's white and good looking so he could get the best looking race of women yet he goes for gooks that's what's unfair about nature although half gooks can mog due to chad white blood that being said full white chads mog much harder

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
7l9bf3sgmo2b1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, hopecel, OSOARROGANT and 2 others
looksmatched

• Woah
all women say that , even if she literally approached you

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, OSOARROGANT and HeightPilledum
all women say that , even if she literally approached you
True.
Women lie all the time.
That being said, the guy secured and impregnated the daughter of some rich Chinese fucker for sure, because no woman in her early 20s can casually start get own modeling brand in Europe just like this

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Polish Chincel, OSOARROGANT and 3 others
Future ER tbh

WMAF couples produce feminine looking sons and shes surgerymaxxed, keep coping @HeightPilledum

Hes ugly asf to me

He mogs her hard.

• +1
  • +1
thats not a human you found a member of the human-grey hybridization program, this is a psychic being that has immense powers and should be avoided look into her earlier life if doesn't line up with her persona it coluld mean she grew up on a spaceship orbiting the ear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, HeightPilledum and LooksOrDeath
thats not a human you found a member of the human-grey hybridization program, this is a psychic being that has immense powers and should be avoided look into her earlier life if doesn't line up with her persona it coluld mean she grew up on a spaceship orbiting the ear
Asian boy knows the nature of his kind. Trust Asian boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and incel194012940
squishy squishy!

• +1
Asian boy knows the nature of his kind. Trust Asian boy.
they drop them off in fields, i think they're the earlier models that can only pass as asian, higher grey dna

the new ones can look any race

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
they drop them off in fields, i think they're the earlier models that can only pass as asian, higher grey dna

the new ones can look any race
One of her followers said that she looks like a Susanna Lunden.
330211798 729948852078855 4114852766546067112 n

She does look like the Asian version of her tbh.
Though if anything can be concurred, an Asian woman with such forward projection isn't common. She was a model herself before making her brand because she looks pretty exceptional feature-wise for a Shanghai girl

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Goddam these niggas are ugly wtf they look like they model for disaster relief funding jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali
One of her followers said that she looks like a Susanna Lunden.
View attachment 2266148
She does look like the Asian version of her tbh.
Though if anything can be concurred, an Asian woman with such forward projection isn't common. She was a model herself before making her brand because she looks pretty exceptional feature-wise for a Shanghai girl
high class pheno with that nose bridge

• +1