European surgeons who perform infraorbital implants?

D

Deleted member 46941

MTN+
Can't find any online, when I type infraorbital implants Europe on google it just lists Taban and some other surgeons from America

List everyone you know

• +1
Reactions: Rea and ryuken
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
just go to america then

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Deleted member 46941
pagnoni i think but im not sure

• +1
Reactions: toprak
Fuck you annoying nigger
are you actually retarded bro? were you thinking you just have to illegally enter the usa to get surgery? were you gonna sail on an immigrant boat to get a bimax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, 9cel, chudlite and 2 others
are you actually retarded bro? were you thinking you just have to illegally enter the usa to get surgery? were you gonna sail on an immigrant boat to get a bimax?
No retard, I don't want to travel to the fucking USA because it's fucking far, fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, MA_ascender, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
No retard, I don't want to travel to the fucking USA because it's fucking far, fuck you
so your willing to get life changing plastic surgery but not to sit on a plane for a day or two, i think you are retarded

so your willing to get life changing plastic surgery but not to sit on a plane for a day or two, i think you are retarded
Suck my dick annoying retard. Holy shit you're the retarded one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, lucifer6969 and Gilbert_Durandal
Pagnoni, Ramieri, Candirli, Comert

probably lots of plastic surgeons. it's kinda odd that this forum specifically focuses on maxillofacial surgeons for their plastic surgery needs

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Can't find any online, when I type infraorbital implants Europe on google it just lists Taban and some other surgeons from America

List everyone you know
Taban is too expensive for eurocels anyway.

I’m gettin orbital decompression, infraorbital rim implants, and lower lid retraction with him this month and the cost is like 37K.

I’m gettin orbital decompression, infraorbital rim implants, and lower lid retraction with him this month and the cost is like 37K.
You're getting both orbital decompression and infraorbital implants? You need to get one. Idk I might as well talk to him, but how would I be able to go to him, can he send me a permit and I show the security guards in the airport that permit?

I also thought his price would be 20k at best, Jesus christ wtf is that

You're getting both orbital decompression and infraorbital implants? You need to get one. Idk I might as well talk to him, but how would I be able to go to him, can he send me a permit and I show the security guards in the airport that permit?
I have a really bad eye area. Like it’s not even standard sand/curry bug eyes, but like Rami Malek tier.

I have a really bad eye area. Like it’s not even standard sand/curry bug eyes, but like Rami Malek tier.
Does he place the price after you send him the photo of your eye area or face? I have doe eyes and I don't have orbitals, hopefully the surgery won't exceed 25k for me

Does he place the price after you send him the photo of your eye area or face? I have doe eyes and I don't have orbitals, hopefully the surgery won't exceed 25k for me

I got the quote after going in person to LA

I got the quote after going in person to LA
You have to go there in person? Jfl how will I get around this shit? I should probably text him

go to turkey and get it

the guy i sent you can do fox eye surgery and hooded eye surgery so you are pretty much set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941

Kamil Manav maybe? He does a lot of eye surgeries​

There's also Ufuk Askeroglu, I think my problem was searching infraorbital implants instead of basic canthoplasty. I don't want to go to fucking America to do a surgery

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols and Darkeningstar
Photo 2024 08 03 03 04 55

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
there's a lot in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
But even though Russia is in Europe (partially), you will not get to Russia

I got these with Pagnoni + Giant.

Giant is the best implant designer for them and Pagnoni is the best at placing them.

I wouldn't choose anybody else to do this surgery.

Taban does silicone implants afaik and they suck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Rea, eyebagcel and 1 other person
Nigga in London does it

Giant is the best implant designer for them and Pagnoni is the best at placing them.

Taban's implants are outstanding and I'm basing that off a result video. He's one of the best in the business.

Taban's implants are outstanding and I'm basing that off a result video. He's one of the best in the business.
Taban has good results but they're not because of his implants, those b/as usually have saddled infra implants + cantho + od + lower lid retraction + whatever else.

There's no reason to go to Taban for outdated silicone infra implants if you're not getting soft tissue eye work as well.

You can make the sacrifice of getting subpar implants just to get it all done in one surgery with Taban but that's it.

Source: greycelling on org for 1 month

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and PrimoMaxxer
Surgeon doesnt matter that much since you can make them follow minecraft lego tier difficulty custom guides, it's about the design and planning

Taban has good results but they're not because of his implants, those b/as usually have saddled infra implants + cantho + od + lower lid retraction + whatever else.

There's no reason to go to Taban for outdated silicone infra implants if you're not getting soft tissue eye work as well.

You can make the sacrifice of getting subpar implants just to get it all done in one surgery with Taban but that's it.
lmao. No reason to go to Taban (one of the best eye surgeons in the world). Let's go to some random dude in a basement with 0 medical training larping around with 3D design software who grifts his patients off this forum (giant). :feelsuhh:

Yes I know what Taban specializes in and he also has a ton of good implant results which I've seen privately. Results trump everything. And most Giant results I've seen look uncanny af.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, lowiqNormie and Deleted member 3463
lmao. No reason to go to Taban (one of the best eye surgeons in the world). Let's go to some random dude in a basement with 0 medical training larping around with 3D design software who grifts his patients off this forum (giant). :feelsuhh:

Yes I know what Taban specializes in and he also has a ton of good implant results which I've seen privately. Results trump everything. And most Giant results I've seen look uncanny af.
Agreed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kingofkings

OP asked about infraorbital implants, not eye soft tissue surgery.

Why would you go to an eye doctor for implants? Silicone is a shit material and ages horribly.

Btw saddled infras barely do anything for your eyes, maybe 1mm less scleral show and give you a positive eye vector which is a meme.

Taban results look good cause they got cantho and lower eyelid retraction and orbital decompression plus whatever else.

Not because of any of his implants, if you got just them you'd barely notice a difference.

Last edited:

In fact taban's implants are off the shelf its the extended tear through implants from implantech.

They are customisable, no reason for paying for the uncanny custom implants that we see in this forum

Why would you go to an eye doctor for implants? Silicone is a shit material and ages horribly.

Btw saddled infras barely do anything for your eyes, maybe 1mm less scleral show and give you a positive eye vector which is a meme.
I wanted to get saddled infras after my scheduled bimax in a year, I've seen some results like from misc and it‘s honestly disappointing. My orbital vector is actually slighty negative-neutral, would you say infras are cope and I should get a cantho or a fat graft and call it a day?

Taban results look good cause they got cantho and lower eyelid retraction and orbital decompression plus whatever else.

Not because of any of his implants, if you got just them you'd barely notice a difference.
Why is silicone a shit material? Silicone is flexible so it requires smaller incisions to put in
It's much easier to remove as well.
All the implants leave an implant imprint which is basically around 1mm of bone absorption (maybe a bit more in the chin) all of them silicone, peek, titanium do this

I wanted to get saddled infras after my scheduled bimax in a year, I've seen some results like from misc and it‘s honestly disappointing. My orbital vector is actually slighty negative-neutral, would you personally say infras are cope and I should get a cantho or a fat graft and call it a day?
I got saddled infra malars in my face right now for midface hypoplasia, if you're not getting a bigger piece with malars included it's not worth it.

Why is silicone a shit material? Silicone is flexible so it requires smaller incisions to put in
It's much easier to remove as well.
All the implants leave an implant imprint which is basically around 1mm of bone absorption (maybe a bit more in the chin) all of them silicone, peek, titanium do this
Implants are supposed to be for life and silicone is the worst in the long term and you'll probably get it removed within your lifetime.

Why would you want a material that isn't even close to mimicking bone and ages badly?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever

Silicone also ages better than peek imo.
Peek is rigid and has higher chance of the implant being visible after a while

Silicone also ages better than peek imo.
Peek is rigid and has higher chance of the implant being visible after a while
Only if they're badly designed, I've seen several cases of silicone implants disintegrating into pieces over time.

Only if they're badly designed, I've seen several cases of silicone implants disintegrating into several pieces over time.
It doesn't really matter how they were designed. The bone structure changes over time and the implants stay the same. At some point it will be visible
Can you send me the link of any of these cases? I bet they were on the jaw angles and got shredded because of the tight muscles

It doesn't really matter how they were designed. The bone structure changes over time and the implants stay the same. At some point it will be visible
Can you send me the link of any of these cases? I bet they were on the jaw angles and got shredded because of the tight muscles
PEEK has the lowest bone resorption out of all materials, also no shit your fat pads get thinner and move down and your bones gets thinner with age.

Implants are supposed to mimmick bone, no shit implant will show if your skin gets thin and saggy. It's almost as if you'd get BONE SHOW if you didn't have anything?

I'm not sure what you're trying to argue? You will age and degrade and your implant will show because you'll get a skeletal face at 90 years old?

You can't change how your soft tissue acts as you age, what does it have to do with implants?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Infraorb implants are one of his specialities, he's done tons of them and has had amazing results. You seem to think he's exclusively an eye surgeon.

Saiyan boasts perhaps the best infraorb implant result that's been publicly posted and they were silicone. So, yes, visually you can get a great result from the material. He's posted here recently and said he's also had 0 resorption after many years.

Issues with silicone implants typically arise in the chin and jaw areas, mainly due to muscle movements causing erosion.

It's worth noting that experts like Eppley and Taban try to avoid using PEEK implants for the cheekbone area. ... think about that. If there was a material which gave a magically better result why wouldn't they use it? It's not because they can't place it, these are small implants compared to jaw implants. The reason why is because the Peek implants themselves are more visible on a lean face. The edges of peek implants are also thicker and less refined. This is why you see some people online complaining about step offs and visibility issues with their infraorb peek implants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Deleted member 3463
Infraorb implants are one of his specialities, he's done tons of them and has had amazing results. You seem to think he's exclusively an eye surgeon.

Saiyan boasts perhaps the best infraorb implant result that's been publicly posted and they were silicone. So, yes, visually you can get a great result from the material. He's posted here recently and said he's also had 0 resorption after many years.

Issues with silicone implants typically arise in the chin and jaw areas, mainly due to muscle movements causing erosion.

It's worth noting that experts like Eppley and Taban try to avoid using PEEK implants for the cheekbone area. ... think about that. If there was a material which gave a magically better result why wouldn't they use it? It's not because they can't place it, these are small implants compared to jaw implants. The reason why is because the Peek implants themselves are more visible on a lean face. The edges of peek implants are also thicker and less refined. This is why you see some people online complaining about step offs and visibility issues with their infraorb peek implants.
Can you fat graft on top of the implants?

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover