European zoomers looks like cucks, they disgust me

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
What the fuck are they putting in the water here? I never see masculine men my age, most of them look like twinks, but not the prettyboy kind, like literal homosexuals, tiny bug heads, prey eyes, delicate features, not like real men.

Someone like Hexum or Cavill would be a walking god here, you simply don't see real men anymore.

Even the arabs here trying to act high t look like shit, with their gracile middle eastern frames and tiny heads, they're weak that's why they always travel in groups.

Birth control is a fucking disgrace, that's why women are choosing more and more feminine men to reproduce, making masculine jocks rarer and rarer.

At least you stand out if you're masculine, problem is most young women will not be attracted to your masculinity because the whores are all on Birth control, skewing their preferences artificially toward twink soymales instead of real men..

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, weebcel, Lihito and 15 others
We have not menaged to finish Holocaust. That's why. Fucking jews are trying to cuck us. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Umbra and Deleted member 2729
Good because I have a subhuman recessed baby face. I don't want to get brutally mogged everywhere I go.

zoomers indeed have weak frames but they are height moggers and usually jaw moggers too

• +1
Reactions: Slob
cope zoomers are the chaddiest generation of all time

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Carpediem
AA4DBE6E 867A 4064 83EF C4F774E99617

Over for Western Europeans :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, eduardkoopman and Germania
I call for genetic engineering. The twinks that walk among us are a sure good argument for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Preoximerianas
Average zoomer is 7ft tall and looks like Vinnie Hacker.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 15338, Constantin Denis and 5 others
I call for genetic engineering. The twinks that walk among us are a sure good argument for it

The only argument necessary for genetic engineering is that it would allow for us, as the most glorious of species to ever walk to Earth, to take our rightful place as conquerors across the Universe. It's our destiny as a species to do so ever since our eldest learned to look up into the Stars, for it is an innate call. Our very future is not here on Earth but far beyond its beautiful green lands, vibrant blue oceans, and astounding white clouds.

Genetic engineering would allow for us to perfect our species on a scale, speed, and scope that puts our Mother Nature to shame. Generations of superior gigamoggers ready to spread the glory of Humanity across every corner of the Universe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Kylo
The only argument necessary for genetic engineering is that it would allow for us, as the most glorious of species to ever walk to Earth, to take our rightful place as conquerors across the Universe. It's our destiny as a species to do so ever since our eldest learned to look up into the Stars, for it is an innate call. Our very future is not here on Earth but far beyond its beautiful green lands, vibrant blue oceans, and astounding white clouds.

Genetic engineering would allow for us to perfect our species on a scale, speed, and scope that puts our Mother Nature to shame. Generations of superior gigamoggers ready to spread the glory of Humanity across every corner of the Universe.
Libtards love to misrepresent genetic engineering as some kind of evil-doing muh nazi type shit..

They never consider the genetic-level advancement/flourishing of humans of what could become of GE. Greater goods should always be welcomed.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Jfl I hate all you guys
“Muh muh muh zoomers are heightmoggers and all 7 psl”
“Muh muh muh zoomers are short incel framelets that look female”

idiots
Nobody is any different, the average height is the same as it was for millennials, there’s the exact same distribution of chads, incels and normies as there was for any other generation
The literal only difference is they all dance, even the hair is the same leonardo dicaprio curtains that was around in the early 2000s

shit is all the same, stop hyperventilating like bitches, all of you

• +1
Reactions: CANI, itorroella9, TrestIsBest and 2 others
cope zoomers are the chaddiest generation of all time
apart from height and face
no their skulls, hands, wrists and bideltoids are smaller than all other generations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, CANI and Lawton88
apart from height and face
no their skulls, hands, wrists and bideltoids are smaller than all other generations

What makes people keep getting taller despite their bodies not being as robust as previous generations?

What makes people keep getting taller despite their bodies not being as robust as previous generations?
i don't know iv'e been trying to find out for the past 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
But they are very tall somehow

Controversial, but I think it's the result of behavior fucking up our development (I am not a European but I have observed something similar here). I have seen studies that showed that having a more confident posture directly improved testosterone levels. Imagine acting submissive your whole life, because wahmen said that is the right thing to do. I think that could have an effect on your development.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Jfl I hate all you guys
“Muh muh muh zoomers are heightmoggers and all 7 psl”
“Muh muh muh zoomers are short incel framelets that look female”

idiots
Nobody is any different, the average height is the same as it was for millennials, there’s the exact same distribution of chads, incels and normies as there was for any other generation
The literal only difference is they all dance, even the hair is the same leonardo dicaprio curtains that was around in the early 2000s

shit is all the same, stop hyperventilating like bitches, all of you
people are getting more and more subhuman tbh. and it's not stopping anytime soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
people are getting more and more subhuman tbh. and it's not stopping anytime soon
Nope you’re just more aware of the outliers because social media keeps getting more and more prevalent with each passing year

you just have more access to subhumans than you ever did in the past, future

also the blackpill makes you notice it more, similar to the effect where you learn a word and then start seeing that word everywhere

They’re not getting taller, not a single study backs that they are, it doesn’t even make sense that they would be (massive height differences that quickly come from fixing malnutrition, obviously that’s not applicable to the west) and the only anecdotal evidence that they are comes from guys with high top fades and 6” lifts in their sneakers.

they’re also not any more or less robust than previous generations. If the person saying anything is a hyperventilating incel, you’re safe to mark it off as bullshit.

They’re not getting taller, not a single study backs that they are, it doesn’t even make sense that they would be (massive height differences that quickly come from fixing malnutrition, obviously that’s not applicable to the west) and the only anecdotal evidence that they are comes from guys with high top fades and 6” lifts in their sneakers.

they’re also not any more or less robust than previous generations. If the person saying anything is a hyperventilating incel, you’re safe to mark it off as bullshit.

My observations in the US are men have gotten a little taller but thinner boned while the number of 5'10" + women have exploded from past years when I was younger.

My observations in the US are men have gotten a little taller but thinner boned while the number of 5'10" + women have exploded from past years when I was younger.
My observations in the US are that absolutely none of that is true, AND that YOUR observations are directly related to you becoming blackpilled.

My observations in the US are that absolutely none of that is true, AND that YOUR observations are directly related to you becoming blackpilled.

I found a few that say white people have gotten just a little taller in the US recently but one article claimed the US average is down a little due to immigration demographics over the past decades. I just know from observation that there are a lot more 5'10" + females than I saw years ago. Its not very rare to see that now like in the past.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Constantin Denis and chadmanlet04
I found a few that say white people have gotten just a little taller in the US recently but one article claimed the US average is down a little due to immigration demographics over the past decades. I just know from observation that there are a lot more 5'10" + females than I saw years ago. Its not very rare to see that now like in the past.
I’ve seen maybe one 5’10”+ woman in like a decade and I’m in one of the whitest states in the US

I think you’re seeing what you want to see, or perhaps what you DON’T want to see

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Preoximerianas
Over for lowtcels like me in a country such as Brazil
Oh, so you are from brazil, what’s the city with the most manlets thats still liveable?

Oh, so you are from brazil, what’s the city with the most manlets thats still liveable?
Probably Manaus, it's a relatively urbanized and big city, but it's in the Amazon Forest so most people have more NA ancestry than southerners and southeasterners, people there are 5'6-5'7 on average

Probably Manaus, it's a relatively urbanized and big city, but it's in the Amazon Forest so most people have more NA ancestry than southerners and southeasterners, people there are 5'6-5'7 on average
174A588E 5DEF 46CA 9E9A 43A8777F2204

Are the girls over there like this?

View attachment 1397842
Are the girls over there like this?
Some of them, I guess

Have even interacted with fully-white girls from Manaus before, since there were italians and other recent immigrants that established themselves there fairly recently (basically 2nd to 3rd generation immigrants)

Some of them, I guess

Have even interacted with fully-white girls from Manaus before, since there were italians and other recent immigrants that established themselves there fairly recently (basically 2nd to 3rd generation immigrants)
@copemaxxeer here is a video showing how Manaus is like:

Damn italian T levels are low as fucj

What makes me suspicious of the map is that North Africa and the Middle East aren't places where people are really that sedentary and living comfortable lives with easy access to testosterone damaging foods, at least compared to the West. Yet somehow they have testosterone levels comparable to the West? Seems odd.

But hey, if the average person has cuck tier testosterone levels then it isn't difficult to rise above that.

What makes me suspicious of the map is that North Africa and the Middle East aren't places where people are really that sedentary and living comfortable lives with easy access to testosterone damaging foods, at least compared to the West. Yet somehow they have testosterone levels comparable to the West? Seems odd.

But hey, if the average person has cuck tier testosterone levels then it isn't difficult to rise above that.
North Africans have shit genetics they are all inbred.

View attachment 1389869
Over for Western Europeans :lul:
Likely a useless stat, for example one study comparing the test levels of all men vs. just men between 25 and 35.

Is it because of this that there are so many 23 year old men with almost zero facial hair? 70 years ago they would have laughed their asses off at these 'men' without facial hair.
No, it has nothing to do with that. Old men have minimal test levels and they still have facial hair. It's just genetics.

What the fuck are they putting in the water here? I never see masculine men my age, most of them look like twinks, but not the prettyboy kind, like literal homosexuals, tiny bug heads, prey eyes, delicate features, not like real men.

Someone like Hexum or Cavill would be a walking god here, you simply don't see real men anymore.

Even the arabs here trying to act high t look like shit, with their gracile middle eastern frames and tiny heads, they're weak that's why they always travel in groups.

Birth control is a fucking disgrace, that's why women are choosing more and more feminine men to reproduce, making masculine jocks rarer and rarer.

At least you stand out if you're masculine, problem is most young women will not be attracted to your masculinity because the whores are all on Birth control, skewing their preferences artificially toward twink soymales instead of real men..
what's your country?

We have not menaged to finish Holocaust. That's why. Fucking jews are trying to cuck us. :feelswah:
Wtf😂 is it a joke here going around or id this true? Like tf you talking about?

Birth control and femininity preference has been debunked in the more recent studies.