@Europeans of this forum who hate arabs/MENA immigrants

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
If an arab/MENA is an athiest/left islam and adopts secular values do you welcome them to your country or do you still think they should be cleared out regardless

I really dont give a shit they are all welcome here

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Yes i have many ethnic friends, But its only cause they intergrated to our culture and way of life

Yes i have many ethnic friends, But its only cause they intergrated to our culture and way of life
so if they leave islam and integrate to your culture and way of life you're ok with them being in your country? Because I've seen some europeans say if they're not ethnically european/white they need to go even if they're athiests

Deport them all seriously, it's fine if they are a clear minority but not whatever is happening nowadays with cock sucking country leaders

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
so if they leave islam and integrate to your culture and way of life you're ok with them being in your country? Because I've seen some europeans say if they're not ethnically european/white they need to go even if they're athiests
Yes i have somali friends syrian friends thai friends but its cause they were born up here and act like swedish people would.

Its pretty funny how euros hate people from mena, when they are literally the same race

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane, try2beme and 2 others
They don’t belong to the west. The climate is not compatible with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Krakowski, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Its pretty funny how euros hate people from mena, when they are literally the same race
not true, the only mena people that somewhat resemble them are levantines (people from syria, lebanon, jordan and palestine) the rest look ethnic

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
damn fr why is that, even if they're nice and don't commit crimes and are secular athiests ?

damn fr why is that, even if they're nice and don't commit crimes and are secular athiests ?
Would you like it if a bunch of white chads went to skitskinville to fuck your woman ?

you know more MENA immigrants means more arab girls for you to run JBW on (trust me bro arab girls are sexy :sneaky:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and autistic_tendencies
Would you like it if a bunch of white chads went to skitskinville to fuck your woman ?
it goes both ways bro more abduls in the west means more fatimas to run JBW on

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
it goes both ways bro more abduls in the west means more fatimas to run JBW on
Nah the ruling elite are importing the ugly autistic men mostly

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Krakowski
germany is getting overrun with immigrants :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I just can't cope, I go outside later at night, and I constantly see loud af thug wannabes niggers/latinos/menas. Those people don't apport nothing, just parasites who dedicate their life to crime and retarded activities. It just a constant danger nowadays, you can't go out and feel safe in areas with those people, in any moment a car full of them can pull up and beat the fuckout of you and rob everything, or just straight kill you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, aspiringexcel, try2beme and 1 other person
It's not the same, the whites don't destroy the countries and would apport something, unlike the millions of brown parasites living in EU whose contribution to society is desposable

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I just can't cope, I go outside later at night, and I constantly see loud af thug wannabes niggers/latinos/menas. Those people don't apport nothing, just parasites who dedicate their life to crime and retarded activities. It just a constant danger nowadays, you can't go out and feel safe in areas with those people, in any moment a car full of them can pull up and beat the fuckout of you and rob everything, or just straight kill you.
dw bro the AFD will clear them out soon :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
(on the real tho on behalf of the arabs i apologize for those trouble makers i'm bahraini and the syrian refugees in bahrain are ruining our country too they do alot of stabbings and gang violence in otherwise peaceful neighbourhoods)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PubertyMaxxer and Debetro
It's not the same, the whites don't destroy the countries and would apport something, unlike the millions of brown parasites living in EU whose contribution to society is desposable
Ethnics are bio weapons of the elite. They use them to destroy mainly white nations

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Debetro
Ethnics are bio weapons of the elite. They use them to destroy mainly white nations
They aren't engineers and doctors?

Animated GIF

not true, the only mena people that somewhat resemble them are levantines (people from syria, lebanon, jordan and palestine) the rest look ethnic
and literally all the countries u now mentioned are frequent in europe, meanwhile saudis, qataris, kuwaitis etc barely even exist in europe. All in all thy still the same race (caucasian)

i'm sorry that the jews are sending my people to destroy your nations
I’m sorry they are making you indentured servant working doordash and subway

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
dw bro the AFD will clear them out soon :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Idk im not german
(on the real tho on behalf of the arabs i apologize for those trouble makers i'm bahraini and the syrian refugees in bahrain are ruining our country too they do alot of stabbings and gang violence in otherwise peaceful neighbourhoods)
I have no inherited deep hate for anyone, for example I'm completely fine with chinese and japonese people even if they are ugly, because most of the time they tend to be intelligent people with morals and no contribution to crime and poverty. It's the same for any other people.

The thing is, the main general group of crime (blacks/latinos/menas) completely ruin any reputation their civilized people have, so that's some people are hateful for someone being brown even though you have nothing to do with them. Sad but it's what it is.

and literally all the countries u now mentioned are frequent in europe, meanwhile saudis, qataris, kuwaitis etc barely even exist in europe. All in all thy still the same race (caucasian)
true the countries you mentioned barely exist in europe but iraqis and egyptians and north africans such as (algerians morrocans tunisians exist and they do not look european)

Idk im not german

I have no inherited deep hate for anyone, for example I'm completely fine with chinese and japonese people even if they are ugly, because most of the time they tend to be intelligent people with morals and no contribution to crime and poverty. It's the same for any other people.

The thing is, the main general group of crime (blacks/latinos/menas) completely ruin any reputation their civilized people have, so that's some people are hateful for someone being brown even though you have nothing to do with them. Sad but it's what it is.
i know bro it sucks being brown, i went to germany and was treated like shit for no reason

i know bro it sucks being brown, i went to germany and was treated like shit for no reason
I mean, it can also be due to just being ugly. Both factors matter

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Jews can't force evolution. If a sandnigga is attractive and he breeds a white woman or vice versa it was meant to be

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I mean, it can also be due to just being ugly. Both factors matter
i'm not ugly tho, and my skin isn't that dark either it's just tan enough to make me look arab. But I had decent success with german girls

true the countries you mentioned barely exist in europe but iraqis and egyptians and north africans such as (algerians morrocans tunisians exist and they do not look european)
do they both look european?
Download 9 Alexander Skarsgard 29485267411 cropped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and yeeyeeslayer
Jews can't stop evolution. If a sandnigga is attractive and he breeds a white woman or vice versa it was meant to be
true bro look at safir he breeds all the women of europe while the saveeurope neo nazi niggas are in their basements with their dicks in their hands

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
true bro look at safir he breeds all the women of europe while the saveeurope neo nazi niggas are in their basements with their dicks in their hands
Not only that but the opinion of you guys in Europe is not that positive either
There is not really any Arab halo, it's ALL about looks once again so they can continue to cope with "muh immigration laws"

• JFL
Jews can't force evolution. If a sandnigga is attractive and he breeds a white woman or vice versa it was meant to be
the blackpill is actually lifefuel in this regard because it reassures you that if you are good looking, tall and have enough white-ish features you can slay in the west no matter your ethnic background/religion

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Then u can’t call urself white an chit

It’s like me calling myself white and I’m even less nigger than u innit
are you even british JFL ur saying innit but i still feel like ur american lol

Then u can’t call urself white an chit

It’s like me calling myself white and I’m even less nigger than u innit
I can do whatever i want on a obscure incel forum nigga like manlets like you claim 6’7 and i cant say i am white wtf

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers, yeeyeeslayer and Iasacrko
I can do whatever i want on a obscure incel forum nigga like manlets like you claim 6’7 and i cant say i am white wtf
Ur barking at the wrong dog buddy boyo

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back