@Europeans of this forum who hate arabs/MENA immigrants

I can do whatever i want on a obscure incel forum nigga like manlets like you claim 6’7 and i cant say i am white wtf
@lasacrko let the nigga larp in peace tf

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 22924
Ur barking at the wrong dog buddy boyo
We are both autistic niggas rotting on a incel forum no need to get angry at each other

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Iasacrko
Those people don't apport nothing

Your spanglish is showing Nelson.

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Iasacrko
Yes as long ss theyre hotter than the whites

If an arab/MENA is an athiest/left islam and adopts secular values do you welcome them to your country or do you still think they should be cleared out regardless
Everyone knows that an atheist/murtad sandnigger will still be a sandnigger in the eyes of SFcels.

Your spanglish is showing Nelson.
Me cago en dios

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I just can't cope, I go outside later at night, and I constantly see loud af thug wannabes niggers/latinos/menas. Those people don't apport nothing, just parasites who dedicate their life to crime and retarded activities. It just a constant danger nowadays, you can't go out and feel safe in areas with those people, in any moment a car full of them can pull up and beat the fuckout of you and rob everything, or just straight kill you.
Boohoo nigga😂 Ima keep stealing from niggas its a free world

Boohoo nigga😂 Ima keep stealing from niggas its a free world
haha then when lynching and slavery times come again you will again be crying and beg your master to let you free. too bad humanity future is very bright, even if you don't get exterminated with gene editing you muttoid brazilians will cease to exist

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
san franciscocel ? :lul:
StormFrontcel. A website for white nationalists. People who don't like Arabs will hate them even if they're not Islamic. Them being Islamic just gives them a reason to be hated on, take that away and they'll hate you for no reason (other than the fact you're brown).

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
haha then when lynching and slavery times come again you will again be crying and beg your master to let you free. too bad humanity future is very bright, even if you don't get exterminated with gene editing you muttoid brazilians will cease to exist
That's not possible. White women are standing in the way of that happening. Back then, white men were based and didn't let women vote so women couldn't do anything but be obedient. Then they gave them rights which ultimately led to the current situation. Unless white men become based again and take away their rights, lynching and slavery is nothing but an SFcel fever dream.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
StormFrontcel. A website for white nationalists. People who don't like Arabs will hate them even if they're not Islamic. Them being Islamic just gives them a reason to be hated on, take that away and they'll hate you for no reason (other than the fact you're brown).
yeah but those are just the minority far right extremists i think majority of white people will accept you if your a secular murtad with western values (and you don't commit crimes)

That's not possible. White women are standing in the way of that happening. Back then, white men were based and didn't let women vote so women couldn't do anything but be obedient. Then they gave them rights which ultimately led to the current situation. Unless white men become based again and take away their rights, lynching and slavery is nothing but an SFcel fever dream.
Like voting matters lol. They just tell people what to vote for in (((school))) and all the established parties promoted by the media just have the same viewpoints more or less.

Doesnt affect me.
What affects your kind is the fact i lost count of the number of cumskins ive robbed and frauded in warzone.
I exploit white mans resources just to leave and give nothing in return

• JFL
yeah but those are just the minority far right extremists i think majority of white people will accept you if your a secular murtad with western values (and you don't commit crimes)
You are talking about Europeans who hate sandniggers.. not all Europeans. Most Europeans will even accept you even if you're a brown shitskin muzzie like me who kameezmaxxes. They use the anti-Islam card to justify their racism. A white-washed sandnigger/muzzie deathnik will still be discriminated against. So many of such cases have happened. You'll always be a shitskin in their eyes, regardless of whether you're secular or jihadmaxxing.

At most only high education professionals, no blue collar, and if married possible the wife being high sentient as well (educated). The end goal is forbidden segregation so no special neighbourhoods, you will live with the natives, and your kids will have basically kids from the native ethnicity, end goal is intermarriage for both male and female MENA with a european wife or husband. This is only valid for MENA tho, im not sure for other races

Like voting matters lol. They just tell people what to vote for in (((school))) and all the established parties promoted by the media just have the same viewpoints more or less.
Of course voting matters. Giving women the right to vote led to movement such as feminism, civil rights movement and all other SJW type of movements. This is basic knowledge.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Of course voting matters. Giving women the right to vote led to movement such as feminism, civil rights movement and all other SJW type of movements. This is basic knowledge.

And who pushed that idea? Not the same people who promote school banks and other forms of slavery for goyim?

jews GIF

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
You are talking about Europeans who hate sandniggers.. not all Europeans. Most Europeans will even accept you even if you're a brown shitskin muzzie like me who kameezmaxxes. They use the anti-Islam card to justify their racism. A white-washed sandnigger/muzzie deathnik will still be discriminated against. So many of such cases have happened. You'll always be a shitskin in their eyes, regardless of whether you're secular or jihadmaxxing.
where in the west do you live bro

If an arab/MENA is an athiest/left islam and adopts secular values do you welcome them to your country or do you still think they should be cleared out regardless
Why would you even ask this question... People would leave their Deen for scraps of this world meanwhile the Sahaba didn't leave for half of an empire or more

And who pushed that idea? Not the same people who promote school banks and other forms of slavery for goyim?

jews GIF
caged at the gif

But even nowadays, the rich white, jewish, and asian man have all the power in the world, meanwhile blacks and brazilians like the one made the joke, have zero. No matter what's their population number, with the technological and militar capabilities, total extermination or anything like slavery, is an improbable but easy option. If the elite (not in a conspiranoic way, just the ones who rule), decide to, times will come back.
Doesnt affect me.
What affects your kind is the fact i lost count of the number of cumskins ive robbed and frauded in warzone.
I exploit white mans resources just to leave and give nothing in return
Seriously, good for you and keep doing it, also tell all your family and friends to do the same and constantly participate in crime. The sooner the better

I just can't cope, I go outside later at night, and I constantly see loud af thug wannabes niggers/latinos/menas. Those people don't apport nothing, just parasites who dedicate their life to crime and retarded activities. It just a constant danger nowadays, you can't go out and feel safe in areas with those people, in any moment a car full of them can pull up and beat the fuckout of you and rob everything, or just straight kill you.
where do you live btw

Also cage at people thinking the rapefugees represent muslims, their forefathers were Bedouin godless scum who butchered and robbed fellow muslim pilgrims all the time, and got raped time and time for such deeds by the Ottomans, getting so buthurt for this that they continued their traditions of bombing trains during ww1 carrying munition to fight islams enemies.

jews GIF
It doesn't matter who pushed the idea. The problem is whoever executed it. I'm not gonna blame the Jews for trying, I'm going to blame the people responsible for implementing their ideas.

The Netherlands. What about you? I saw you lived in Germany for a while?
I never lived in germany but i've been there on holiday a few times

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nigga it has nothing to do with religion, you think these niggas are going to pray to the mosque?

• +1
Nigga it has nothing to do with religion, you think these niggas are going to pray to the mosque?
could you elaborate on this

I never lived in germany but i've been there on holiday a few times
You said you did well with German women and that you were discriminated, so I assumed you were living there.
i caged out loud when i read this word :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You're welcome. :feelskek:

That's exactly my point. A sandnigger is gonna be a sandnigger (or whatever race you wanna use) regardless of how white-washed they try to be.

could you elaborate on this
Europeans don’t dislike MENAs because they believe they will suicide bomb themselves or stone girls who don’t wear a hijab, but because they will act like lowlife thugs, is that enough?

Europeans don’t dislike MENAs because they believe they will suicide bomb themselves or stone girls who don’t wear a hijab, but because they will act like lowlife thugs, is that enough?
got it bro, and what is your ethnicity are you european?

its so frustrating to me that none of you here get it and are trully blackpilled
basically once you take the blackpill in other aspects than lookism (this forum hasnt) you are a NIHILIST, especially when it comes to soy ciety

your dream of 1950s white picket fence 99% white Germany / us / england is dead and buried
wanna know what destroyed it.....THE INTERNET- the end

want a Nazi govnment in your country? well prepare to lose your SONS/ DAUGHTERS/ brothers / sisters/ parents in a WAR for it
which you wont even get to that point because....WHO are you gonna marry? the western liberal whores with 20 + partner counts at 20 that CANT pair bond?

TL DR:
ITS BEEN OVER FOR A LONG TIME
:smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I am Portuguese living in Spain.
Your opinion doesn’t count Portuguese are basically Indians
its so frustrating to me that none of you here get it and are trully blackpilled
basically once you take the blackpill in other aspects than lookism (this forum hasnt) you are a NIHILIST, especially when it comes to soy ciety

your dream of 1950s white picket fence 99% white Germany / us / england is dead and buried
wanna know what destroyed it.....THE INTERNET- the end

want a Nazi govnment in your country? well prepare to lose your SONS/ DAUGHTERS/ brothers / sisters/ parents in a WAR for it
which you wont even get to that point because....WHO are you gonna marry? the western liberal whores with 20 + partner counts at 20 that CANT pair bond?

TL DR:
ITS BEEN OVER FOR A LONG TIME
:smonk:
rip lol

Your opinion doesn’t count Portuguese are basically Indians
Butthurt too much? I just told you things how they are, if you don’t like it come here and tell your people to behave like normal human beings, I am far whiter than you lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back