Europecels gtfih

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
What part of Europe would be best to move to? If things in USA go to shit I may be looking over there. I saw that in Georgia you can rent an apartment on the beach for 250 euros a month. What about the Mediterranean? Or should I go to the Balkans with high T ogres? Easiest and hardest places to slay?

georgia isnt europe my guy

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 7753, penis3 and 3 others
North Italy for good economy or Spain for nice weather. Do not go to Germany, France, UK or Sweden. Poland is based but hard to integrate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, MiroslavBulldosex, penis3 and 3 others
slums of albania

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 7753, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
jfl, good luck getting into europe while being incel with no skillsets.

(you wont need it, have fun here)

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
It rightfully belongs to Europe
yes but it's like saying that the appalachian mountains belong to the us, in theory they do but they don't have shit to do with the rest of the usa
georgia is just another shithole that no one gives a fuck about

stay in the US wtf man

if you're hell bent on moving then try Scandi countries, despite the propaganda they are still decent options,

Southern England or Southern France can be decent picks, EE if you want a homogeneous society

Italy if you're a richcel

• +1
stay in the US wtf man

if you're hell bent on moving then try Scandi countries, despite the propaganda they are still decent options,

Southern England or Southern France can be decent picks, EE if you want a homogeneous society

Italy if you're a richcel
I will unless the civil war ravages this country

You nigga think you can just pack your bags and move to a European country for the rest of your life. I'm going to drop a brutal hydrogen bomb tier reality check on you; they don't grant visas to neets. You have to fill a gap in the labour market to be a good candidate for a resident permit in the EU. I.e. it's over.

You nigga think you can just pack your bags and move to a European country for the rest of your life. I'm going to drop a brutal hydrogen bomb tier reality check on you; they don't grant visas to neets. You have to fill a gap in the labour market to be a good candidate for a resident permit in the EU. I.e. it's over.
I’m not a neet jfl idk why non-neets threaten people on here so much
“Brutal hydrogen bomb tier reality check” jfl dude get over yourself

America is a shithole

• +1
Go to Russia, and start up martial arts hobby. You'll come back a different man after wrestling with those cavemen.

• +1
Go to Russia, and start up martial arts hobby. You'll come back a different man after wrestling with those cavemen.
i bet you like wrestling and sauna with the boys 🧖🏿‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
yes but it's like saying that the appalachian mountains belong to the us, in theory they do but they don't have shit to do with the rest of the usa
georgia is just another shithole that no one gives a fuck about
Muh any country that isn't jewish and marxist is a shithole :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and BigBiceps
i bet you like wrestling and sauna with the boys 🧖🏿‍♂️
Perhaps. But not wrestling in the sauna, like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Muh any country that isn't jewish and marxist is a shithole :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
well, yes
you probably live in some western europe country and don't know what it's like to live in some balkan shithole (georgia isn't balkan but you get the gist)

I would move to Ibiza

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Best countries in europe is switzerland/Austria HUGE cope if you say otherwise

• +1
Best countries in europe is switzerland/Austria HUGE cope if you say otherwise
Switzerland is way too expensive. Also the girls there are insufferable bitches and the men are autistic as fuck.
Austria is really good though.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 8919
IMO the best countries are in Central Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary).
White, safe, developed but not expensive, good looking girls.

• +1
any area marked with red on this map should be good

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 1476
IMO the best countries are in Central Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary).
White, safe, developed but not expensive, good looking girls.
I agree but I just couldn’t learn a new language. Too hard and plus it’s cucked

Don't go to the balkans and easters europe others are good

stay in america and marry virgin trad wife @RichmondBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back