Eva Cudmore wet over African

i dont think anyone actually likes him.

He just looks aesthetic but not attractive.
Yeah I doubt it honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5393
@Proex cucked by random bbc

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Just be a good looking negro theory, aka just be Tyrone strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
i dont think anyone actually likes him.

He just looks aesthetic but not attractive.
Keep coping, he looks great

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Looks234 and Blackout.xl
look at the mfs forehead, negative canthal tilt, asymmetrical face, stupid lips, longish midface and recessed chin. brutal just have hollow cheeks theory :feelsuhh:.

Gonna start biting my cheeks 24/7 don't care how stupid it looks

If I inherited my moms facial structure and eye area I’d mog him

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
look at the mfs forehead, negative canthal tilt, asymmetrical face, stupid lips, longish midface and recessed chin. brutal just have hollow cheeks theory :feelsuhh:.

Gonna start biting my cheeks 24/7 don't care how stupid it looks
NCT but small, mostly hooded eyes. Wide and plump lips. PROPORTIONAL midface to skull width.

but muh “hollow cheeks”

You just joined so it’s obvious you don’t know shit. But you’ll learn

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
bh1.gif

NCT but small, mostly hooded eyes. Wide and plump lips. PROPORTIONAL midface to skull width.

but muh “hollow cheeks”

You just joined so it’s obvious you don’t know shit. But you’ll learn

what about the forhead tho, calling his lips "plump" instead of ugly is libfem levels of cope. I def was wrong about the midface but he wouldn't be shit without hollow cheeks. not even gonna mention his side profile or nose, or distance between eyes.

what about the forhead tho, calling his lips "plump" instead of ugly is libfem levels of cope. I def was wrong about the midface but he wouldn't be shit without hollow cheeks. not even gonna mention his side profile or nose, or distance between eyes.
Youre overrating the distance between his eyes and his lips are good. Plump and wide.

There’s nothing wrong about his nose either. Straight and proportionate to his face, which is ideal for a black Person.

His side profile is fine too. Judging by your Avi + you just joining today it’s obvious that you’re a coping nerdic / self hating ethnic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Keep coping, he looks great
he does but not really attractive.

He's like the models the weird looking ones, still look very great and unique but not exactly attractive.

he does but not really attractive.

He's like the models the weird looking ones, still look very great and unique but not exactly attractive.
If he took a shower and dyed his hair along with growing it out there’s no reason why he couldn’t have extreme sex appeal. Hes the definition of the masthetic ideal for people of African ancestry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Yes there were studies i read on lookism that low facial adiposity is the biggest factor for attraction and not bones. Basically hollow cheeks and almost no fat anywhere on face is very important

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
he looks that good because his bones developed properly due to high nutritious diet from natural animals. just look at weston prices findings, this is literally how humans are supposed to look. its why recession is such a huge looksmin

O que o seu Dentista (provavelmente) não sabe sobre a ...
Who was Weston Price and why should you care? - The Omnivorist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
he looks that good because his bones developed properly due to high nutritious diet from natural animals. just look at weston prices findings, this is literally how humans are supposed to look. its why recession is such a huge looksmin

O que o seu Dentista (provavelmente) não sabe sobre a ...
Who was Weston Price and why should you care? - The Omnivorist
They cucked him with chocolate, beyond over for him and his tribe

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
Youre overrating the distance between his eyes and his lips are good. Plump and wide.

There’s nothing wrong about his nose either. Straight and proportionate to his face, which is ideal for a black Person.

His side profile is fine too. Judging by your Avi + you just joining today it’s obvious that you’re a coping nerdic / self hating ethnic

guess we just disagree. Ur just repeating yourself and adhoming me. makes ur opinion look bad.

Looks like Alpha dia.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
guess we just disagree. Ur just repeating yourself and adhoming me. makes ur opinion look bad.
Repeating myself? Adhoms? Kys ngl. Your argument is SHIT and your knowledge of aesthetics is 0.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and TheChosenChad
Repeating myself? Adhoms? Kys ngl. Your argument is SHIT and your knowledge of aesthetics is 0.
:lul: somehow im the one who's coping. Just trying to observe. It wasn't even an argument until you made it one.

Why is he eating some soy chocolate bar when he could be eating raw meat :unsure:?
JFL who do you think gave him the chocolate?

• JFL
In the past all humans looked like this I remember a study on aboriginals from pre western diets and after made them complete sunhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Looks234
is his hair color real? what’s his ethnicity? khoisan? he is pretty aesthetic ngl
Some ethnicity in South Sudan. And don’t think his hair color is real.

:lul: somehow im the one who's coping. Just trying to observe. It wasn't even an argument until you made it one.
You’re coping because your observation was cope and riddled with biases and falsehoods. Again, you know Jack shit about looks theory and it shows

Thank you brother. Now can we please stop posting her.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
You’re coping because your observation was cope and riddled with biases and falsehoods. Again, you know Jack shit about looks theory and it shows

Ok. I'm down to start over if you're willing, no hard feelings. Explain the theory behind his looks/features.

Ok. I'm down to start over if you're willing, no hard feelings. Explain the theory behind his looks/features.
He has good cheekbones and is lean which puts him in front of most men already.

• +1
eats dirt and mogs the whole forum JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, doll and 4 others
There are multiple categories that a man has to fit in, as a means to be attractive. The categories are:

- dimorphism (within the context of men, this refers to how masculine you are and how easily identifiable as a healthy male you are)
- aesthetics (Visually appealing features like strong bone structure, good eyes, etc)
- sex appeal (How sexually attractive you are to other people)

He does good in the dimorphism category, due to his masculine hollow cheeks, semi hunter eyes and decently wide skull.

He does good in the aesthetics category, mostly due to his strong bone structure, wide lips and narrow, proportionate nose. His phenotype is appealing to women as well.

He has a good base for being well off in the sex appeal category, due to him doing well in the dimorphism category and aesthetics category. The only thing he needs for high amounts Of sex appeal is a shower and growing out his hair.

You said he has NCT, which isn’t even really true. Nor is it important. Why?

The vast majority of the time, NCT is bad due to it either being excessive, and or being accompanied with subpar infraorbitals / supraorbitals, which obviously is not good to look at. A common negative factor that comes with the things stated above are forward set eyes, which creates a combination which is known as “bug eyes” or “bulging eyes”.

NCT in of itself is not a very negative or important trait, it’s just that it’s commonly packaged with other bad features, which causes your eye area to look bad.

When you have NCT, but hooded eyes and good enough cheekbones to grant you proper under eye support, the NCT no longer is that important, as long as it’s not excessive.

Furthermore, it’s hard to know if he genuinely has NCT, due to his supraorbitals and fat pads almost covering his eyes completely, which can cause your eye area to look like it has NCT when in reality it doesn’t. Many people with hooded eyes are like this. Like tom cruise.

Anyways, he’s good looking. This “just have hollow cheeks” is major cope. No one is picking up methheads off the street for modelling despite the majority of them having extremely hollow cheeks from the weight loss that comes with using methamphetamine.

Hollow cheeks are just one factor out of multiple, which all combined cause him to look aesthetic and attractive to women. Most of the falio’s you listed him to have either arent even falio’s and are actually halo’s (like his nose or mouth) or are unimportant (like perceived NCT).

Spend at least a month or two before making comments like this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, doll and 3 others
This just shows how standards and expectations are drastically lowered for black people by virtue signalling white women.

Screenshot 20201213 170015

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, doll and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, doll and 3 others
There are multiple categories that a man has to fit in, as a means to be attractive. The categories are:

- dimorphism (within the context of men, this refers to how masculine you are and how easily identifiable as a healthy male you are)
- aesthetics (Visually appealing features like strong bone structure, good eyes, etc)
- sex appeal (How sexually attractive you are to other people)

He does good in the dimorphism category, due to his masculine hollow cheeks, semi hunter eyes and decently wide skull.

He does good in the aesthetics category, mostly due to his strong bone structure, wide lips and narrow, proportionate nose. His phenotype is appealing to women as well.

He has a good base for being well off in the sex appeal category, due to him doing well in the dimorphism category and aesthetics category. The only thing he needs for high amounts Of sex appeal is a shower and growing out his hair.

You said he has NCT, which isn’t even really true. Nor is it important. Why?

The vast majority of the time, NCT is bad due to it either being excessive, and or being accompanied with subpar infraorbitals / supraorbitals, which obviously is not good to look at. A common negative factor that comes with the things stated above are forward set eyes, which creates a combination which is known as “bug eyes” or “bulging eyes”.

NCT in of itself is not a very negative or important trait, it’s just that it’s commonly packaged with other bad features, which causes your eye area to look bad.

When you have NCT, but hooded eyes and good enough cheekbones to grant you proper under eye support, the NCT no longer is that important, as long as it’s not excessive.

Furthermore, it’s hard to know if he genuinely has NCT, due to his supraorbitals and fat pads almost covering his eyes completely, which can cause your eye area to look like it has NCT when in reality it doesn’t. Many people with hooded eyes are like this. Like tom cruise.

Anyways, he’s good looking. This “just have hollow cheeks” is major cope. No one is picking up methheads off the street for modelling despite the majority of them having extremely hollow cheeks from the weight loss that comes with using methamphetamine.

Hollow cheeks are just one factor out of multiple, which all combined cause him to look aesthetic and attractive to women. Most of the falio’s you listed him to have either arent even falio’s and are actually halo’s (like his nose or mouth) or are unimportant (like perceived NCT).

Spend at least a month or two before making comments like this

eye opening for sure, nct theory in particular is massive lifefuel. thank you for taking the time to explain.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yes there were studies i read on lookism that low facial adiposity is the biggest factor for attraction and not bones. Basically hollow cheeks and almost no fat anywhere on face is very important
show me the studies/links u saw on lookism if u don't mind

• +1
I wish i was black :feelswhy::feelswah:

• JFL
tiktok foids love virtue signaling

he's rly pretty tbf

probably has a smooth round ass as well