Grow the hair bro
Longgggggg

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Look good smile more + spend more on style

• +1
Reactions: heugenio7890
A good nose and you'll be chadlite

Pros: Prominent cheekbones and decent bone structure overall, also good eye shape.
Cons: Very assymetrical face (specially the jaw and the nose), eyes are too close set, nose shape and size are bad, pale skin, bad hairstyle, long midface.

Here is what I would do bro:
- about the assymetrical face, honestly in your case you would need surgery to fix that.
- about the close set eyes, its also just surgery
- about the pale skin, apply self tanning drops
- about the bad nose, surgery
- about the bad hairstyle, there are tons of hairstyles you could choose from, see what works better with your face shape, but the one you are rocking right now doesnt suit you. Also your hair looks really dry and damaged, try to implement some deep moisturizing techniques, you can search how to do it on tiktok or on google.
- about the long midface, u would need surgery as well.

Right now i'd say you are mtn. Without surgery you can get to htn maybe, with surgery I think you can get to chadlite, good luck man

• +1
Reactions: heugenio7890
Pros: Prominent cheekbones and decent bone structure overall, also good eye shape.
Cons: Very assymetrical face (specially the jaw and the nose), eyes are too close set, nose shape and size are bad, pale skin, bad hairstyle, long midface.

Here is what I would do bro:
- about the assymetrical face, honestly in your case you would need surgery to fix that.
- about the close set eyes, its also just surgery
- about the pale skin, apply self tanning drops
- about the bad nose, surgery
- about the bad hairstyle, there are tons of hairstyles you could choose from, see what works better with your face shape, but the one you are rocking right now doesnt suit you. Also your hair looks really dry and damaged, try to implement some deep moisturizing techniques, you can search how to do it on tiktok or on google.
- about the long midface, u would need surgery as well.

Right now i'd say you are mtn. Without surgery you can get to htn maybe, with surgery I think you can get to chadlite, good luck man
about the long face and some asymmetries and because of lens distortion, what do you mean with closed eyes? thanks for the advice bro

• +1
Reactions: geenger
about the long face and some asymmetries and because of lens distortion, what do you mean with closed eyes? thanks for the advice bro
your eyes are too close to each other man. And about your assymetries, its def not just lens distortion, your nose and jaw are noticeably very assymetrical

bro at that time I didn't know how to take a photo, my face is very close to the camera causing occasional, look at the last photo, it changes completely, my nose is asymmetrical, my jaw just falls out of the lens, but anyway thanks

IMG 20240506 WA0002
I thought I posted this one, I'm talking about this photo in question without lens distortion
your eyes are too close to each other man. And about your assymetries, its def not just lens distortion, your nose and jaw are noticeably very assymetrical