Evaluate hairline and advice pls

M

Megacel Prime

Iron
Hair like it looks "styled" somewhat normally. Current haircut sucks though because it's too short up front.

Hair wet and slicked back at the hairline

Further decline of my hairline should be minor in terms of negative DHT impact. Reconsidered trying minoxidil but I don't want to commit to that for potential regrowth.

Instead, I'm opting for hair transplant in the next 1-2 years. Not necessarily just filling the temples; do you think it's a good idea to lower the hairline by 1-2 cm? (Forehead is a bit on the rounder side, I don't know if that would look weird)

Also looking for a decent haircut(w/ examples) that I can go for to bridge that time period. Thanks in advance

a young elon musk

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
really good looking guy but your hair is a fucking mess everything else is more than ok

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, FailedNormieManlet, Phrenectomy and 1 other person
you look good but train your neck asap. Mike Mewvian phenomena is such a failo you have no idea

• +1
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 4106 and Megacel Prime
Just grow ur hair out on top im doing the same

• +1
Reactions: Megacel Prime
you look good but train your neck asap. Mike Mewvian phenomena is such a failo you have no idea

Yeah I know haha. I hope I can grow some mass there, finishing my cut in a few weeks and switching to bulk then. Was in pretty bad shape a few months ago again (Not as bad as at my worst, but still). Want to get to 10% BF first and hopefully then I can get the neck to grow as well

really good looking guy but your hair is a fucking mess everything else is more than ok

Yeah it's hard to find a good haircut with my current temple condition, idk what doesn't look like shit lol

Just grow ur hair out on top im doing the same

👍 Apart from longer front hair, do you think more or less volume on top is better?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20519
Yeah I know haha. I hope I can grow some mass there, finishing my cut in a few weeks and switching to bulk then. Was in pretty bad shape a few months ago again (Not as bad as at my worst, but still). Want to get to 10% BF first and hopefully then I can get the neck to grow as well

Yeah it's hard to find a good haircut with my current temple condition, idk what doesn't look like shit lol

👍 Apart from longer front hair, do you think more or less volume on top is better?

You want more volume on top but u want the sidds to match the top the sides need to connect with toö

• +1
You already look like Chad, if you train your neck you will be a giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and Megacel Prime
You want more volume on top but u want the sidds to match the top the sides need to connect with toö

Thanks, any specific pictures you show to your barber? Fringe with short sides?

Attachments

• B4244BD4-3241-4335-ABC5-868894FED4D5.jpeg
    B4244BD4-3241-4335-ABC5-868894FED4D5.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 0
Something like this
That looks awesome, but rather complicated to cut. Chances are I'll look weird asf after my barber trying to cut something like that.

What do you think about this one?

Attachments

• a2b49cfe8e02dddf7458ed347d6f9c76.jpg
    a2b49cfe8e02dddf7458ed347d6f9c76.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You already look like Chad, if you train your neck you will be a giga mogger
If I was Chad I probably wasn't here bro haha. I appreciate it though, I'll try to fix my neck and hair

Really Good face but fix your hair man

That looks awesome, but rather complicated to cut. Chances are I'll look weird asf after my barber trying to cut something like that.

What do you think about this one?
I think you need to see how ur hair looks when it reaches that length but chances are the one i posted wont fit you since you need a top tier hairline for that the one you posted i dont really like that but thats just my opinion and could fit your face shape

• +1
Hair like it looks "styled" somewhat normally. Current haircut sucks though because it's too short up front.

Hair wet and slicked back at the hairline

Further decline of my hairline should be minor in terms of negative DHT impact. Reconsidered trying minoxidil but I don't want to commit to that for potential regrowth.

Instead, I'm opting for hair transplant in the next 1-2 years. Not necessarily just filling the temples; do you think it's a good idea to lower the hairline by 1-2 cm? (Forehead is a bit on the rounder side, I don't know if that would look weird)

Also looking for a decent haircut(w/ examples) that I can go for to bridge that time period. Thanks in advance

Honestly, hair is the easiest and biggest looksmax you can do right now. Any medium-long hairstyle would fit you well.
Since your hair is short, get a crewcut for now. And later work towards a medium length style.

But yo, make sure you check the hairline of your father, uncle, brother etc. Looks like your hair is slowly going back.
Don't take the risk and take precautions, 25% of men experience baldness by 30, and 50% by their 50s.

• +1
Honestly, hair is the easiest and biggest looksmax you can do right now. Any medium-long hairstyle would fit you well.

But yo, make sure you check the hairline of your father, uncle, brother etc. Looks like your hair is slowly going back.
Yeah my hair is cut similar to your picture, just the fringe way too short. It just looks very bad if I slick it back.

I experienced strong thinning 3-4 years ago, have been on fin prescription since. Father is bald, yes. I think the mother's side is more relevant though, not sure what the current consensus is there.

Genioplasty and chad

Yeah my hair is cut similar to your picture, just the fringe way too short. It just looks very bad if I slick it back.

I experienced strong thinning 3-4 years ago, have been on fin prescription since. Father is bald, yes. I think the mother's side is more relevant though, not sure what the current consensus is there.
chads me

Do you think longer chin projection would look better?

Actual changes I thought about getting done in the future is 100% the hairline and maybe small rhino to fix the nose crack.

Consider a minor genio or fillers for more forward chin projection.

Other than that, HT will ascend you to like chadlite.

Have been for 3/4 years, otherwise I would probably be NW5 or 6 right now. I hate my hair genetics.

Hairline didnt't move upwards at any point btw, it's just where it is lol.

Have been for 3/4 years, otherwise I would probably be NW5 or 6 right now. I hate my hair genetics.

Hairline didnt't move upwards at any point btw, it's just where it is lol.
Minoxidil + Dermarolling
If it's your natural hairline then yes, get a transplant.

Temples are not natural of course, MPB has destroyed a good portion.

Not doing derma and minoxidil. Getting insane eye bags from minox, makes you look like junkie.

Tried derma pen alone too, but fuck that shit. My left temple has some weird nerve connection to my left eye, when I l'm using derma pen there, liquid runs down my eye and I have to sneeze constantly.

Looking at example pictures from front I don't think so. NW3 is literally a rectancle as front hair. Temples from sides look like shit though.

ur very GL and dont need any surgery for your face only falio is hair

Looking at example pictures from front I don't think so. NW3 is literally a rectancle as front hair. Temples from sides look like shit though.
get 3000 grafts hair transplant and take fin dut min for the rest of your life. ur good looking

Thanks, I definitely will except the minox part.

Fringe frauding sucks a$$, even with product to keep it in desired shape easier it's a joke when medium wind starts messing with your hair.

Here's a pic at 18 y.o. where my hairline was "fully intact"/not affected by MBP yet.

Really hope HT can get decrease the forehead and enable something like slick back undercut without looking like 5 head.

This is how currently wear it, brushed down it doesn't look so stupid like in the pics above atleast.

Still don't understand how my barber almost cut all of my front hair off and thought "Yeah, looks good bro"

youre gl but instead of minor genio see if bonesmashing works

you look amazing dude

Why do whites have such shitty hairlines? Your forehead is double mine.