Evangelion is extremely blackpilled

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
@Witheredly90 gtfih

I watched a long time ago before it got onto netflix and suddenly became really popular and at the time I did not think much but I did a rewatch with a friend and holy shit very nice subtle blackpills.

First of all lets look at one of the characters called Gendo, he is a really tall, wide framed good looking male character who has ended up marrying a woman called Yui. And it's established that Yui is quite beautiful - Gendo and Fuyutuski loved her, after all. Akin to Kaworu, she's "angelic".

Cute!,

He then proceeded to have sex with 2 generations of the Akagi family tree (Ritsuko and her mom, despite absolutely abusing them verbally and mentally they were both still attracted to him till the end. Ritsuko complies Gendo's orders during End of Evangelion when the Magi is being hacked by SEELE despite her literally blood-boilingly hating Gendo, and when Ritsuko rigs up the MAGI computers to explode and take the entire NERV HQ out with herself it refuses the order in order to protect Gendo as the MAGI computers brains were integrated from Ritsukos mother, essentailly literally picking chad over her very own daughter :lul:)

Did he really do this with just his brains and mouth? A little leery but I can see why women would find him appealing. Obvious bad boy/rebel vibes, someone dad wouldn't like.

Now lets look at the main character. Shinji is a son of a playboy and a beautiful woman that was desired by characters from the series. He must be handsome.

He, as an angsty kid, has an older woman wanting intimacy from him(that's even if you don't believe that Misato wanted to have sex with Shinji and that she french kissed him purely of compassion), and two of the same age, fighting for his attention. Two of them are shown as very desirable. Everyone and their pet penguin wants Misato, and Asuka is initially the center of attention in school, with boys wanting to go out with her. Also as hinted in the episodes which are set in the school, he is greatly popular with the girls from there.

If you have watched Evangelion, you know that Shinji has a bottom of the barrel tier personality. He's introverted, barely speaks, is literally a pussy who runs away from everything, cannot be assertive, he is literally an abused dog throughout the series yet despite not having a single drop of NTness or ''game'' in him he manages to attract every major female character towards him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18776 and 4 others
@Witheredly90 gtfih

I watched a long time ago before it got onto netflix and suddenly became really popular and at the time I did not think much but I did a rewatch with a friend and holy shit very nice subtle blackpills.

First of all lets look at one of the characters called Gendo, he is a really tall, wide framed good looking male character who has ended up marrying a woman called Yui. And it's established that Yui is quite beautiful - Gendo and Fuyutuski loved her, after all. Akin to Kaworu, she's "angelic".

Cute!,

He then proceeded to have sex with 2 generations of the Akagi family tree (Ritsuko and her mom, despite absolutely abusing them verbally and mentally they were both still attracted to him till the end. Ritsuko complies Gendo's orders during End of Evangelion when the Magi is being hacked by SEELE despite her literally blood-boilingly hating Gendo, and when Ritsuko rigs up the MAGI computers to explode and take the entire NERV HQ out with herself it refuses the order in order to protect Gendo as the MAGI computers brains were integrated from Ritsukos mother, essentailly literally picking chad over her very own daughter :lul:)

Did he really do this with just his brains and mouth? A little leery but I can see why women would find him appealing. Obvious bad boy/rebel vibes, someone dad wouldn't like.

Now lets look at the main character. Shinji is a son of a playboy and a beautiful woman that was desired by characters from the series. He must be handsome.

He, as an angsty kid, has an older woman wanting intimacy from him(that's even if you don't believe that Misato wanted to have sex with Shinji and that she french kissed him purely of compassion), and two of the same age, fighting for his attention. Two of them are shown as very desirable. Everyone and their pet penguin wants Misato, and Asuka is initially the center of attention in school, with boys wanting to go out with her. Also as hinted in the episodes which are set in the school, he is greatly popular with the girls from there.

If you have watched Evangelion, you know that Shinji has a bottom of the barrel tier personality. He's introverted, barely speaks, is literally a pussy who runs away from everything, cannot be assertive, he is literally an abused dog throughout the series yet despite not having a single drop of NTness or ''game'' in him he manages to attract every major female character towards him.
Idk I think it was more redpilled. Just abuse women pill was what was happening with Gendo.

Also with Shinji I don't think he was supposed to be attractive the only reason Asuka talks with him is that she literally lives with him. Misato only kisses him to motivate Shinji as well. Also there is anime logic which occurs in any anime with a male main character.

Evangelion is blacked pilled on a grander scale then looks alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
He's introverted, barely speaks, is literally a pussy who runs away from everything, cannot be assertive, he is literally an abused dog throughout the series yet despite not having a single drop of NTness or ''game'' in him he manages to attract every major female character towards him.
this is a common anime trope

they're just catering to the fantasies of the target audience, who are mostly gigantic pussies like shinji

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 14262
And Shinji looks like @inferiorpispot234 what's your point you abused dog

And Shinji looks like @inferiorpispot234 what's your point you abused dog
Shinji2

Fuaaark :whatfeels: 8 psl @8PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
Evangelion > All other Anime except maybe DBZ and Death Note.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@Witheredly90 gtfih

Cute!,

I know we can't forget the past
You can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: