Even a little non NW european dna is enough to not look stereotypically white

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Her mum is fully anglo. Her dad is like half EE. So in total she is 75% NW euro, 25% EE. She still inherited her dad's EE eyes, couple that with her mum's brown eyes and she looks even more ethnic than her more ethnic dad. She obviously looks white but I would never guess pure WASP like her brother. You basically need to be 80%+ NW european to be guaranteed to look WASP these days.

gf-BzLN-v2Cx-Ax7i_corka-cindy-crafword-w-seksownej-sesji-kaia-gerber-rzucila-gwiazdora-euforii-i-wpadla-w-wir-pracy-664x442.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Deleted member 7580
Her mum is fully anglo. Her dad is like half EE. So in total she is 75% anglo, 25% EE. She still inherited her dad's EE eyes, couple that with her mum's brown eyes and she looks even more ethnic than her more ethnic dad. She obviously looks white but I would never guess pure WASP like her brother. You basically need to be 80%+ NW european to look WASP these days.

gf-BzLN-v2Cx-Ax7i_corka-cindy-crafword-w-seksownej-sesji-kaia-gerber-rzucila-gwiazdora-euforii-i-wpadla-w-wir-pracy-664x442.jpg
Term "white" was invented to refer to anglo-saxon, germanics and scandis. When people think of a white person, they imagine some wasp mogger. That's why terms like mong, wop, spic exist. If you're a swarthy shitalian, mongoloid slavcel then you're not white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16275 and 11 others
Bjork is a prime example of this, that small bit of Asian DNA went a long way
Post_Bjork.jpg

Her mum is fully anglo. Her dad is like half EE. So in total she is 75% anglo, 25% EE. She still inherited her dad's EE eyes, couple that with her mum's brown eyes and she looks even more ethnic than her more ethnic dad. She obviously looks white but I would never guess pure WASP like her brother. You basically need to be 80%+ NW european to be guaranteed to look WASP these days.

She's Ashkenazi Jewish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, BoneDensity, Roquefort and 4 others
jokes on you, anglos aren't white.

or human.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BoneDensity and 2 others
She's Jewish.
Her father is Jewish, of Austrian Jewish, Polish Jewish, Russian Jewish, and Belarusian Jewish descent. Her mother has English, one eighth Danish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, German, distant Irish and Welsh, and remote French and Jersey Channel Islander, ancestry.

Her dad is like half EE, half NW european. I'm guessing tbh he could be more of either but his bone structure looks very dissimilar to EE men so I assume 50/50 is an ok estimate. Mum is fully NW european. Her dad isn't a typical jew ancestrally in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Her father is Jewish, of Austrian Jewish, Polish Jewish, Russian Jewish, and Belarusian Jewish descent. Her mother has English, one eighth Danish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, German, distant Irish and Welsh, and remote French and Jersey Channel Islander, ancestry.

Her dad is like half EE, half NW european. I'm guessing tbh he could be more of either but his bone structure looks very dissimilar to EE men so I assume 50/50 is an ok estimate. Mum is fully NW european. Her dad isn't a typical jew ancestrally in the slightest.
Would you consider Ashkenazim as EE?

Would you consider Ashkenazim as EE?
Actually they are mostly tbh. I didn't know before, i never did any research on them I just guessed they were significantly part middle eastern/levantine. Would you consider that girl WASP purely facially?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Her mum is fully anglo. Her dad is like half EE. So in total she is 75% NW euro, 25% EE. She still inherited her dad's EE eyes, couple that with her mum's brown eyes and she looks even more ethnic than her more ethnic dad. She obviously looks white but I would never guess pure WASP like her brother. You basically need to be 80%+ NW european to be guaranteed to look WASP these days.

anglo is a meaningless term as many people in britain have middle eastern ancestry from a long time ago. and no woman really ever looks white, euro women all look like mongrels with a complete mess of features.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bashan and Deleted member 23115
Post her mom ? Many anglos have dark features and many Italians have pale skin and blue eyes

anglo is a meaningless term as many people in britain have middle eastern ancestry from a long time ago. and no woman really ever looks white, euro women all look like mongrels with a complete mess of features.
in b4 u post colin farrell, most look very non middle eastern

in b4 u post colin farrell, most look very non middle eastern
nah. avg british woman looks like emma watson. very middle eastern

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Actually they are mostly tbh. I didn't know before, i never did any research on them I just guessed they were significantly part middle eastern/levantine. Would you consider that girl WASP purely facially?
I would have classified her as Ashkenazi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
The proof is in her eyes, she's Icelandic yet she looks like that. It's clear she has Inuit/Asian DNA
It won't be Asian, but Amerindian (specifically from Greenland or Canada)

• +1
It won't be Asian, but Amerindian (specifically from Greenland or Canada)
East Asians and Inuit cluster extremely closely

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The proof is in her eyes, she's Icelandic yet she looks like that. It's clear she has Inuit/Asian DNA
theres no reason to assume she has asian dna as asians didnt settle in iceland at all. she looks NW euro with pseudo mongoloid looking features that retards attribute to unproven asian ancestry. look up her parents, neither of them look asian at all, which wouldnt be the case if she was actually part asian. In that scenario one of them would look even more asian than her.
Rather genetic recombination gave her a lucky streak of pseudo mongoloid features. Which to the trained eye dont even look mongoloid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
theres no reason to assume she has asian dna as asians didnt settle in iceland at all. she looks NW euro with pseudo mongoloid looking features that retards attribute to unproven asian ancestry. look up her parents, neither of them look asian at all, which wouldnt be the case if she was actually part asian. In that scenario one of them would look even more asian than her.
Rather genetic recombination gave her a lucky streak of pseudo mongoloid features. Which to the trained eye dont even look mongoloid.
Yes so her parent's had Inuit/Asian DNA that skipped generation(s) and manifested strongly in her, that's what I was saying.

Makes sense
637756.jpg
MBL0058500.jpg
neither of these people look asian in the slightest. in what kind of twisted version of reality does that "make sense" ???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23778 and Bashan
Yes so her parent's had Inuit/Asian DNA that skipped generation(s) and manifested strongly in her, that's what I was saying.
LOL if u believe this can actually happen
its a tale invented by women who cheated on their husbands to explain why their kid looks so different from their father.
in the case of Bjork, she looks like a mix of her parents' features, of which none look asian

• JFL
That's right son. A gook is a gook.

nah. avg british woman looks like emma watson. very middle eastern
any race can mimic another cause of genetic recomb

• +1

Nordics with brown eyes should be gassed. Imagine being white with brown eyes

• Ugh..
nah. north euros cant look like sub saharan africans
any race can mimic a sinilar enough one. Even in some cases they can mimic a completely different one. Harry Styles looks part black cause of weird recomb.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
reminder that only anglos are white

Attachments

• ayDbxAV_700b.jpg
    ayDbxAV_700b.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and PubertyMaxxer
That mena blood is only present in the Welsh (I know the event you’re referring 2) and even then only like 8% of the population carry that gene hence why the Welsh are the darkest skinned and featured people on the isles known for their dark hair eyes and short stature compared to the tall Nordic (English) and pure blooded celts (Scot’s/Irish)

nah. north euros cant look like sub saharan africans
Umm ever heard of Cushitics? Yes whites can easily look like blacks Africans there’s many Cushitics who is dipped in milk would look like NWE

That mena blood is only present in the Welsh (I know the event you’re referring 2) and even then only like 8% of the population carry that gene hence why the Welsh are the darkest skinned
what event? could you please redpill me about it, is there wikipedia or youtube video

Umm ever heard of Cushitics? Yes whites can easily look like blacks Africans there’s many Cushitics who is dipped in milk would look like NWE
no way. only to someone who's very blind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 13787
That mena blood is only present in the Welsh (I know the event you’re referring 2) and even then only like 8% of the population carry that gene hence why the Welsh are the darkest skinned and featured people on the isles known for their dark hair eyes and short stature compared to the tall Nordic (English) and pure blooded celts (Scot’s/Irish)
im talking about normans being mixed with arabs. then they brought it to the UK

no way. only to someone who's very blind
There was a meme pic of an somali man who looked like high jackman (wolverine actor) just dipped in chocolate @fauxfox do you have access to this image cos I don’t have it on my phone.

But yes SSA can easily look like Europeans as long as they are off the Cushitic branch of BBC. Negroids are tropical adapted therfore they can only look like SEA, South American natives, Polyneasan and Australioids.

• JFL
im talking about normans being mixed with arabs. then they brought it to the UK
Lmfao this is nonsense and not true. The Arab blood in wales came from auxiliary Roman Syrian legionaries that remained after the romans pulled out a contingent refused to leave and they were mostly Syrian and they bred intl the population defending them from the anglo bad boys who were basically Vikings at that time

• JFL
what event? could you please redpill me about it, is there wikipedia or youtube video
Lmfao this is nonsense and not true. The Arab blood in wales came from auxiliary Roman Syrian legionaries that remained after the romans pulled out a contingent refused to leave and they were mostly Syrian and they bred intl the population defending them from the anglo bad boys who were basically Vikings at that time

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
i just see ur posts over and over but i never read them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i just see ur posts over and over but i never read them
I spam post, many are hit and miss tbh. So I dunno what to say, but I’m speaking st8 fax here son, ngl though I never seen you post or maybe I have but never noticed you how strange.

not what im talking about
the Normans were known to mix with Sicillians as well as Arabs which is why English people with Norman surnames sometimes have a "wog" appearance.

Even in Victorian times they were remembered for the "wogs" amomg them.

1200px-1000-1100%2C_Norman._-_033_-_Costumes_of_All_Nations_%281882%29.JPG

Ive seen many people with norman names who look like that. The "wog" phenotype can sometimes pop up unexpectedly

not what im talking about
the Normans were known to mix with Sicillians as well as Arabs which is why English people with Norman surnames sometimes have a "wog" appearance.

Even in Victorian times they were remembered for the "wogs" amomg them.

1200px-1000-1100%2C_Norman._-_033_-_Costumes_of_All_Nations_%281882%29.JPG

Ive seen many people with norman names who look like that. The "wog" phenotype can sometimes pop up unexpectedly
show examples and dont show emma watson 🤣