6'2 Eastern European Stacey just gave me massive IOI

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Yes fr she is 6'2. Maybe 6'1. She height mogs even most guys. I'm pretty sure she's single as she never talks about bfs and returns back home to Lithuania or wherever she is from.

She looks like this. I know you curries will call her Stacey and she probably is HTB by .org standards, but as a white hater I think she's high tier MTB.

Anyway, she organised a social event next week (at a pub - typical EE hoe). It was just going to be our small team of 12 ppl.

I overheard an earlier convo with some gook guy, he tells her he's not coming and she brushes it off. Says the usual like it's a shame and never mind.

At the end of the day, I also tell her I'm not coming. She gets upset. Like very upset. She starts saying why. It's like she got offended. Questions why I can't make it. She even says do I need to change the time/day. It sounded like she was literally begging me to cum come. I think I even saw a tear in her eyes 🥹

Does she want the D? Already? This defies logic. Why would a 6'2 white EE person who is universally considered HTB+, want to even look at a manlet curry, never mind invite such a subhuman to a social gathering.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, RAMU KAKA, Jova and 17 others
Come on she’s not Stacey, inb4 harsh org standards bla bla bla

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Michael Myers, rand anon and 3 others
OP doxxed
Images   2024 04 24T233236477

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Razeb, RAMU KAKA, Jova and 13 others
It’s cos when you see a blonde angelic Stacy as ethnic u start to imagine things

Time to start flow in slow motion u have butterfly in stomach

So even normal facial expressions tend to look like great mythical gestures and u feel like a hero in lord of rings

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RAMU KAKA, Jova and 13 others
9BB526E6 D4B9 4066 B454 4A7698AA8EA3

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RAMU KAKA, Jova and 8 others
That's probably our height difference. Ngl I do have an Amazon fetish 😍

It’s cos when you see a blonde angelic Stacy as ethnic u start to imagine things

Time to start flow in slow motion u have butterfly in stomach

So even normal facial expressions tend to look like great mythical gestures and u feel like a hero in lord of rings
No doesn't apply to me. I don't actually think she's stacey. I just put Stacey in title coz she's white and blonde. But ngl this was a confidence boost coz I see girls like her with models.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and coispet
Imagine she invites you home and her 6’7 BBC boyfriend is sitting on the bed patiently waiting for you to sit in the chair opposite him

The whole IOI turned out to be a facade for some BBC cuckold fantasy between them, you happened to be the dirty sexual manlet pawn in their game of chess :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, poopoohead, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Imagine she invites you home and her 6’7 BBC boyfriend is sitting on the bed patiently waiting for you to sit in the chair opposite him
Reminds me of this (2 mins 30 secs):

The whole IOI turned out to be a facade for some BBC cuckold fantasy between them, you happened to be the dirty sexual manlet pawn in their game of sex :feelscry:
Over.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, 5'7 zoomer, ascension and 1 other person

The whole IOI turned out to be a facade for some BBC cuckold fantasy between them, you happened to be the dirty sexual manlet pawn in their game of chess :feelscry:
Lmao she is cuckfishing OP

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and coispet
Lmao she is cuckfishing OP
@SecularIslamist is she actually the photo you posted or a reference picture and looks similar to that photo?

If so then this is quite the story to tell your future kids :feelsokman:

“Before I married your non sexual, non intimate mother, a sexy 6’2 stac- I mean European woman had a little crush on me :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Lynxress
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and coispet
@SecularIslamist is she actually the photo you posted or a reference picture and looks similar to that photo?

“Before I married your non sexual, non intimate mother, a sexy 6’2 stac- I mean European woman had a little crush on me :fuk:
Lol no that photo is reference. She has similar pheno and facial features. Especially the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Why didn't she cuck the gook? He is a legit 5'1 trucel? Peak cuck material. I'm literally an entire head taller than him.
Another Plot Twist: The gook is her ex lover and has a BAC (Big Asian Cock)

Cant win in this world :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Images   2024 04 24T234214796

@SecularIslamist Beware of white woman bro

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Another day, another slayer writing a thesis about an IOI (barista asked if he wanted extra sugar for his latte) @ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Razeb, poopoohead and 9 others
Yes fr she is 6'2. Maybe 6'1. She height mogs even most guys. I'm pretty sure she's single as she never talks about bfs and returns back home to Lithuania or wherever she is from.

She looks like this. I know you curries will call her Stacey and she probably is HTB by .org standards, but as a white hater I think she's high tier MTB.

View attachment 2878343

Anyway, she organised a social event next week (at a pub - typical EE hoe). It was just going to be our small team of 12 ppl.

I overheard an earlier convo with some gook guy, he tells her he's not coming and she brushes it off. Says the usual like it's a shame and never mind.

At the end of the day, I also tell her I'm not coming. She gets upset. Like very upset. She starts saying why. It's like she got offended. Questions why I can't make it. She even says do I need to change the time/day. It sounded like she was literally begging me to cum come. I think I even saw a tear in her eyes 🥹

Does she want the D? Already? This defies logic. Why would a 6'2 white EE person who is universally considered HTB+, want to even look at a manlet curry, never mind invite such a subhuman to a social gathering.

Nigga you are on the verge of delusionmaxxing; no that's not an ioi or whatever the fuck. She's just upset that people are flaking from an event she organized. Who wouldn't be after you spend all that time planning?

Nothing to do with you.

"Muh white hater" but let me humblebrag to show how much an "average" looking white girl craves my pp.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, poopoohead, SecularIslamist and 3 others

View attachment 2878343

Gift her a niqab and force her to become your muslim harem

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ascension
Yeah because they were planning to peer pressure you into paying for the bill.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I’m sorry bro but no 6 1 woman is gna go for a 5 7 guy Hnless she wants to dominate your ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and bloomercel
6'2+5'' heels=6'7, that's NBA height. Jesus. I already feel gigamogged.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and bloomercel
and what did you do about it?

Tales from the mental asylum

Most guys reject tall girls because of their height and they feel shit because of it.

• +1

View attachment 2878343

I fell asleep with this on my tab/screen. I think my sister has seen this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and 5'7 zoomer

View attachment 2878343

Who even cares if a girl height mogs you just pick her up and assert your dominance simple

Don’t be a sissy or she’ll lose interest

• +1

View attachment 2878343

she watns ur BIC buddy, make sure to make her recite the shahada before you marry her tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and SecularIslamist

View attachment 2878343

mtb

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead

View attachment 2878343

take ur meds dalit hallucogenics is bad