Even a ltb can model

1 foid out of like what 10?

Not all foids are hot but they are defo easy to find...
ok then why didn't you approach her retard you're wasting your life away

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
ok then why didn't you approach her retard you're wasting your life away
She was a foreign student, this was at my universities gym. We aren't in the same class or course or anything...

I've rejected two women already. I am not looking for short term relationships. Waste of time and degenerate behavior. :p

She was a foreign student, this was at my universities gym. We aren't in the same class or course or anything...

I've rejected two women already. I am not looking for short term relationships. Waste of time and degenerate behavior. :p
It doesn't matter. Approach approach everything eventually you Just Ghost her. Build a good base of datable girls asap

• +1
eventually you Just Ghost her. Build a good base of datable girls asap
You are a degenerate, I have no interest in whatever this shit is bhai

But you live life how you want and I live it how I want.
you're wasting your life away
I am not wasting my life because I am living in it in the image of how I want to.

You are a degenerate, I have no interest in whatever this shit is bhai

But you live life how you want and I live it how I want.

I am not wasting my life because I am living in it in the image of how I want to.
No retard even for an ltr you Need to approach you don't know Who Is ltr material beforehand the more girls you get to know the higher chances you have to find a worthy partner

• +1
ltr you Need to approach
Both of those who asked me out approached me first. Its not the rule.
Who Is ltr material beforehand the more girls you get to know the higher chances you have to find a worthy partner
I agree but I am still in University and stuff. I can get to know them organically too. I still have time to form some social circles, meet women from my classes etc.

Both of those who asked me out approached me first. Its not the rule.

I agree but I am still in University and stuff. I can get to know them organically too. I still have time to form some social circles, meet women from my classes etc.
I know it's not the rule but Usually the girls Who approach you are the ones you don't want. It's good that you have time but keep in mind that it's still limited so the sooner you take action the Better It is

• +1
It's good that you have time but keep in mind that it's still limited so the sooner you take action the Better It is
Good advice tbh I'll take your word for it.

My luck and situation can drastically change anytime too...

• +1
Reactions: the BULL