Even after Ascension, you will stay Incel in mind

David laid is on here?

Like I said, he specifically said in a interview that he got mental scars because of being rejected by girls in his youth and that they are still in him to this day, even tho he gets a lot of women, love and appreciation from millions of fans. That was my point.
Agreed and I get it. Game guys must have insane amounts of scars in that regard from all the rejection. Tbh the trick is to keep in scars that help and to let go of scars that have served it’s purpose. In this case, it helped him become mog god. It’s not what happens to us, but how we interpret what happens to us and use that as a driving force for.

Grudge keeping as a dark triad is an element that leads to career success. I use this constantly. But only when my abilities from inspirational energy ( ie doing things because I want to) is empty and I have to tap into that survival instinct in the animal inside me to do things I need to.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Agreed and I get it. Game guys must have insane amounts of scars in that regard from all the rejection. Tbh the trick is to keep in scars that help and to let go of scars that have served it’s purpose. In this case, it helped him become mog god. It’s not what happens to us, but how we interpret what happens to us and use that as a driving force for.

Grudge keeping as a dark triad is an element that leads to career success. I use this constantly. But only when my abilities from inspirational energy ( ie doing things because I want to) is empty and I have to tap into that survival instinct in the animal inside me to do things I need to.
Wow, a high IQ looksmax user, what a surprise.

Yeah its true, my post is actually more dark humor than actually meant 100% serious. People will get rejected, even a chad. We shouldn't measure our self value only on the material world. From a masculine standpoint, we shouldn't care about what women think about us. We should care about succeeding in life, because when you succeed in life, you will automatically get women unless you are downright genetic trash (aka very subhuman). Also, you not caring about women or their approval will make you more attractive.

Can you elaborate on the grudge thing and how its connected to dark triad? I didn't understand what exactly you mean by grudge.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and AsGoodAsItGets
Your adulthood is just an extension of your childhood experiences.

Wow, a high IQ looksmax user, what a surprise.

Yeah its true, my post is actually more dark humor than actually meant 100% serious. People will get rejected, even a chad. We shouldn't measure our self value only on the material world. From a masculine standpoint, we shouldn't care about what women think about us. We should care about succeeding in life, because when you succeed in life, you will automatically get women unless you are downright genetic trash (aka very subhuman). Also, you not caring about women or their approval will make you more attractive.

Can you elaborate on the grudge thing and how its connected to dark triad? I didn't understand what exactly you mean by grudge.
I wont dismiss “subhumans” entirely nor do I like that term at all. If you consider Lil Wayne subhuman, he mogs every single person on all PSL accounts and has slept with everyone’s sister and their mother. He also has shit loads of mental scars from his relationship with his first agent when he was a kid. In any case, he is sure of his swag and style (which is why he can say dumb shit but still look and sound cool) and also has insane social capital.

Grudge, you can google what it exactly means. But what you do with it is you remember what was done to you, but you use it to your advantage. You do not embarrass yourself. But you use it to push yourself in times of extreme pressure. The reason Christiano and Messi are where they are is because, atleast in the beginning of their careers they really really hated being compared to each other. And someone at a top level of talent is sure of their talent. I am, in my field. I get reinforcements all the time. So when I get compared or mogged by someone close to my talent or better, I make it my mission to humiliate them through my success. And I will go to the extent to physical injury to myself (through working like hell, on Moda or whatever the fuck it needs to get shit done) for that. Of course, I will not let that show. That’s where you mindfuck them. Yoh make it look easy. You make it look like you’re not even trying. You make it look supernatural and they can’t even compete. I was very zen at a point in time but I think that was a narcissistically inclined, like I was better than everyone for being zen. You know what I’m saying, like an LA kind of zen. Fucking funny man. But yeah, these days I’m zen at work, for my mind to flow but dark triad ish so I don’t make the mistake of being too non attached to any materialism that lead to a disaster in my career recently. I seem to have found that balance. I’m not clinically dark triad though. Studied Machiavellianism. Narcissim stemming from childhood insecurities and not being enough. But low psychopathy due to “good” religious upbringing leading to moralism.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and NothingCanStopMe
Look up pics of him. He has a horseface. He would be low tier normie without his fame.
He is tall with a masculine bone structure, women do not find a long midface unattractive when it harmonizes