Even apes are getting cucked by chad

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

"he immediately jumped on me and grabbed my face with both hands through the cage bars and slid her toungue inside my mouth. The zookeepers thought it was funny for some reason, instead of coming to help me they laughed. Then she started caressing my penis with her hand and after a few seconds of that I managed to get away."

"i've watched videos of people that go into the wild and the guys get the female chimps jumping on them and kissing their face"

Fucking monkey Stacey is just chilling in her cage and doesn't care much for her fellow male apes. Then a human white chad comes along and she instantly tries to make love with him. And this is common in nature as well it appears. And in a fucked up way it sort of makes sense. Humans are basically more evolved primates, and one could argue that apes find humans more attractive in a similar way to how blacks (whom are more ape like in their appearance. Sorry blackcels but it's true) find whites more attractive. It's super fucked up but makes plenty of evolutionary sense.

EDIT: I almost forgot to brink up this female monkey that got famous for jerking off to pictures of male models from playgirl magazines. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(chimpanzee)

It's over for orangutancels.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 15338 and 23 others
ZPrb5iL 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Mewton, Deleted member 2607 and 12 others
cuz humans have bigger dicks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, xit, Mansnob and 1 other person
Its fucking over for apecels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, one job away, Deleted member 16984 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 15338, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
www.girlsaskguys.com

Do chimpanzees find humans attractive?
hahahaha yep they do lol i've watched videos of people that go into the wild and the guys get the female chimps jumping on them and kissing their...

www.girlsaskguys.com
www.girlsaskguys.com

"he immediately jumped on me and grabbed my face with both hands through the cage bars and slid her toungue inside my mouth. The zookeepers thought it was funny for some reason, instead of coming to help me they laughed. Then she started caressing my penis with her hand and after a few seconds of that I managed to get away."

"i've watched videos of people that go into the wild and the guys get the female chimps jumping on them and kissing their face"

Fucking monkey Stacey is just chilling in her cage and doesn't care much for her fellow male apes. Then a human white chad comes along and she instantly tries to make love with him. And this is common in nature as well it appears. And in a fucked up way it sort of makes sense. Humans are basically more evolved primates, and one could argue that apes find humans more attractive in a similar way to how blacks (whom are more ape like in their appearance. Sorry blackcels but it's true) find whites more attractive. It's super fucked up but makes plenty of evolutionary sense.

EDIT: I almost forgot to brink up this female monkey that got famous for jerking off to pictures of male models from playgirl magazines. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(chimpanzee)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

Tbf it's not small it's just thin.

Also I decided to google this and lulz at what I found:

"Male chimps have sex all the time with any female. A female therefore may contain sperm from multiple partners at any one time, which puts the sperm itself into direct competition. Because of this, chimpanzees evolved massive testicles in order to produce copious amounts of sperm."

lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
imagine being a chimpcel...

Humans are just like much more aesthetic apes so makes sense

Thanks I wanna fuck a monkey now

Interesting.

The state of looks max were discussing animal genetalia

This is how HIV spread to humans jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and lutte
Cagefuel thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Danish_Retard
Just be a chimp theory proven once again. Joke is whites have more features with apes than blacks, thin lips st8 hair coloured eyes and hair colour big brows white skin ( chimps when shaved are white)

Blacks jsut look like gorrila a due to dark skin wide nostrils and Prognathism

Now for the brutal dog pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Everyone loves a chad. Even ants and microorganisms jerk off to chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 15099

Users who are viewing this thread

Back