Even at my lowest, i'm still a mogger, yet i can't find real meaning in that

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I'm at my lowest of the lowest. Bloated, working as a pizza delivery man, very low bank account. Weak body composition, still have a naturally large frame and tall height though. Basically very low SMV on paper. Despite that, while i was waiting in the pizzeria for my order, a girl that fogged basically 99.99% of the girls i've seen in my Life (perfect forward growth, High set full prominent zygos, big lips and cat eyes) started staring intensely at me, sat near me and said "do you want the coochie", while strongly stenching of wet pussy. Basically the highest form of validation i got in my whole Life, while being at my lowest point. That means that my raw genetics Is good that i can still get a Slayer treatment despite being at my lowest potential possible. All i could feel though was Just satisfaction, a sense of sexual control over her, i didn't really want her anymore even though i was miring her looks before that happened, because i already got what i really wanted. I didn't even look at her back, i Just kept waiting for the pizza while She was still getting wet over my mere signt. I think i suffer from a very severe form of narcissism that makes me feel extremely disappointed when i don't receive validation, leading me to negative loopholes, and extremely relieved when i get that. Basically a big fucking waste of good genetics, therefore my Life doesn't have meaning After all, it's Just pointless up and down of my dopamine system without any true achievement be It love or Money, or reproduction. I could basically die right now and not give 2 shit about It

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: faustianspirit, sportsmogger, Nazi Germany and 11 others
Tales of Offtopic section

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, shikataganai, Lost_Soul and 5 others
0, but I hope you find your purpose.

Tales of Offtopic section
I'm not trying to persuade anyone. Just food for thought. Maybe other people have my same exact mindset here, which i think Is the main reason why they don't have "sexual success"

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, iloveboobs and PlayersGetPlayed
Another day, another bull crying thread.
Bet you’re still here in 5 years making the same threads thinking you’re an sweet angel.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and Alt Number 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and moreroidsmoredates
Another day, another bull crying thread.
Bet you’re still here in 5 years making the same threads thinking you’re an sweet angel.
What am i supposed to do? Even when i get a gigantic IOI like this i cannot act on it. I Just don't have the necessary willpower to proceed further, nor the desire to do so. I feel like i'm so dead inside. And maybe other people here can relate

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
What am i supposed to do? Even when i get a gigantic IOI like this i cannot act on it. I Just don't have the necessary willpower to proceed further, nor the desire to do so. I feel like i'm so dead inside. And maybe other people here can relate
Yeah I can relate, but this wasn’t an IOI lol. You’re delusional for thinking that.

Yeah I can relate, but this wasn’t an IOI lol. You’re delusional for thinking that.
Ah ok She basically offered me pussy but It wasn't an IOI. Whatever dude, i'm not trying to persuade you, as you have been obsessed with putting me down since the day you registered here.

• JFL
New level of schizo

Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, Clqs and moreroidsmoredates
napoli pizza boy = peak mogger profession

IMG 20240921 141855

@moreroidsmoredates absolutely brutal for you. While you're bashing your head because only LTB girls ackowledge you, i get offered pussy by the top notch girls while being looksminned as hell, yet i reject It. The reasons : HARMONY, tall big skull, perfect forward growth and suave Eye area. I can see why i'm your Natural Nemesis, because i have all the tools to succeed but don't really care to do so, while you're the opposite, you're obsessed with succeeding but can't. This post wasn't for people like you, Who has a soul like mine can understand.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, moreroidsmoredates and thorns
View attachment 3197415

@moreroidsmoredates absolutely brutal for you. While you're bashing your head because only LTB girls ackowledge you, i get offered pussy by the top notch girls while being looksminned as hell, yet i reject It. The reasons : HARMONY, tall big skull, perfect forward growth and suave Eye area. I can see why i'm your Natural Nemesis, because i have all the tools to succeed but don't really care to do so, while you're the opposite, you're obsessed with succeeding but can't. This post wasn't for people like you, Who has a soul like mine can understand.
just put the fries in the bag bro 😭🙏

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
the bull once again carrying offtopic with his tragic tales

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999, iloveboobs and moreroidsmoredates
View attachment 3197415

You look like an 30 year old crack junkie.

No thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
View attachment 3197415

what are you talking about young jeffrey

You look like an 30 year old crack junkie.

No thanks.
I look like a 30 because i'm nearing 30. You look like a 30 yo at 23 and are desperately trying to look younger with all the tools you can find. Regardless, good looks are ageless

you know you are the only one i could say that is able to compete with tyrone

View attachment 3197415

chadlite , u mog me by a bit

just put the fries in the bag bro 😭🙏
Yeah i'll keep doing that. To me Life Is all about being the lowest cortisol possible.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I look like a 30 because i'm nearing 30. You look like a 30 yo at 23 and are desperately trying to look younger with all the tools you can find. Regardless, good looks are ageless
No, people IRL estimate my age around 25-27. I’m almost 24. So it’s not far off.

With the things i’m doing I’ll probably shave off a couple years of my appearance.

Nice try tho.

No, people IRL estimate my age around 25-27. I’m almost 24. So it’s not far off.

With the things i’m doing I’ll probably shave off a couple years of my appearance.

Nice try tho.
good for you. despite all the bad things you said about me i still wish for your success.

• Love it
I'm at my lowest of the lowest. Bloated, working as a pizza delivery man, very low bank account. Weak body composition, still have a naturally large frame and tall height though. Basically very low SMV on paper. Despite that, while i was waiting in the pizzeria for my order, a girl that fogged basically 99.99% of the girls i've seen in my Life (perfect forward growth, High set full prominent zygos, big lips and cat eyes) started staring intensely at me, sat near me and said "do you want the coochie", while strongly stenching of wet pussy. Basically the highest form of validation i got in my whole Life, while being at my lowest point. That means that my raw genetics Is good that i can still get a Slayer treatment despite being at my lowest potential possible. All i could feel though was Just satisfaction, a sense of sexual control over her, i didn't really want her anymore even though i was miring her looks before that happened, because i already got what i really wanted. I didn't even look at her back, i Just kept waiting for the pizza while She was still getting wet over my mere signt. I think i suffer from a very severe form of narcissism that makes me feel extremely disappointed when i don't receive validation, leading me to negative loopholes, and extremely relieved when i get that. Basically a big fucking waste of good genetics, therefore my Life doesn't have meaning After all, it's Just pointless up and down of my dopamine system without any true achievement be It love or Money, or reproduction. I could basically die right now and not give 2 shit about It

• JFL
good for you. despite all the bad things you said about me i still wish for your success.
I also hope you get out of your shit situation. All the things I said was to help you.

I want you to hit rock bottom, because that’s the only way to get up and change for the better.

We’ll make it tho, i trust my feelings.

I also hope you get out of your shit situation. All the things I said was to help you.

I want you to hit rock bottom, because that’s the only way to get up and change for the better.

We’ll make it tho, i trust my feelings.
i have already hit rock bottom long time ago, and i don't really care analyzing things rationally. i could have got laid the very first days of uni, yet after being sure the girl i liked liked me back, i did absolutely nothing to capitalize on it. now i'm almost 30, and i know things will never change. i'm just like that, i just like the idea of being liked and nothing more. i reckon many people here are like this, that's why they don't have sexual success. male loneliness epidemic is a psyop, everyone can get laid if he puts enough effort into it. i just didn't take life seriously after all, to me it was all just a game.

i have already hit rock bottom long time ago, and i don't really care analyzing things rationally. i could have got laid the very first days of uni, yet after being sure the girl i liked liked me back, i did absolutely nothing to capitalize on it. now i'm almost 30, and i know things will never change. i'm just like that, i just like the idea of being liked and nothing more. i reckon many people here are like this, that's why they don't have sexual success. male loneliness epidemic is a psyop, everyone can get laid if he puts enough effort into it. i just didn't take life seriously after all, to me it was all just a game.
Don’t lie to yourself. You don’t like the “idea” of being validated and liked by others.

You want to have something meaningful in your life otherwise you wouldn’t be so depressed and miserable.

Yet you still keep blaming other things for your misery and avoid responsibility.

I guess you schizophrenic delusions make you feel “liked” by others to some degree and you can cope with it and sleep decent at nighttime.
However reality will always come to collect.

Just grow up and stop having that childish mentality as an adult who doesn’t want to be proven wrong.

Don’t lie to yourself. You don’t like the “idea” of being validated and liked by others.

You want to have something meaningful in your life otherwise you wouldn’t be so depressed and miserable.

Yet you still keep blaming other things for your misery and avoid responsibility.

I guess you schizophrenic delusions make you feel “liked” by others to some degree and you can cope with it and sleep decent at nighttime.
However reality will always come to collect.

Just grow up and stop having that childish mentality as an adult who doesn’t want to be proven wrong.
meaningful things being a) financial indipendence b) smoking weed c) feeling well in my own body. that's what led me to depression. it was never about the girls. the sole reason i joined this forum was for looks discussion and to brag. i never was an incel, even when i looked like absolute shit in middle and high school i always had gf. then when i discovered blackpill, while getting better looking i simulaneously lost interest into dating.

• JFL
This is just brutal, i mean me in couple of years.

Meanwhile I have a rich stacy draining my balls every night fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: the BULL