Even being a model gives you basically no status halo

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Title tbh

anyone can be a low-tier model nowadays cuz "muh inclusivity". I literally browsed some random agencies, and they're all filled with legit subhumans despite being a relatively large urban area.

The models (yes these are all really models):

MG_0037-copy-1.jpg
8Z5A3430-1.jpg
8Z5A9454-copy-tn.jpg
8Z5A6926.jpg
8Z5A6345-TN.jpg
8Z5A7753-1.jpg

img_1302th.jpg
@Blackgymmax please get yo mans

Even I could model if this is the bare minimum. And even if you make it to the top, it doesn't really do much for you. All attraction is genetic tbh.

No girl is gonna look at some uncanny gay alien such as myself and be like "oh wow I bet he's a versace model" (not that it would ever happen). Basically its fucking pointless and no amount of modelmaxxing or statusmaxxing you do will compensate for girls actually liking you.

tl;dr: I'd rather be a conventionally attractive NT chad than be some gay twink alien who needs to put "Model" in his Instagram bio to attract chicks

Only thing I really think is possible for digital status halo is getting Tiktok famous (the average tiktok zoomer mogs tf out of these freaks) and even that's not really a guarantee.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, aspiringexcel, borntosuffer and 5 others
Holy shit, it's giga nigga
Image 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, aspiringexcel, silencio and 4 others
This random bangladeshi construction worker looks better then them
Images   2024 04 20T003758276
Images   2024 04 20T013203722

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TechnoBoss, thegiganigga and 6 others
being model is gay only halos foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Debetro, Lynxress and 1 other person
Being a model was never a halo for men

• +1
Reactions: Sny, sub5outsider, murdah and 1 other person
Title tbh

anyone can be a low-tier model nowadays cuz "muh inclusivity". I literally browsed some random agencies, and they're all filled with legit subhumans despite being a relatively large urban area.

The models (yes these are all really models):

MG_0037-copy-1.jpg
8Z5A3430-1.jpg
8Z5A9454-copy-tn.jpg
8Z5A6926.jpg
8Z5A6345-TN.jpg
8Z5A7753-1.jpg

img_1302th.jpg
@Blackgymmax please get yo mans

And even if you make it to the top it doesn't really do much for you. All attraction is genetic tbh. No girl is gonna look at some uncanny gay alien such as myself and be like "oh wow I bet he's a versace model" (not that it would ever happen). Basically its fucking pointless and no amount of modelmaxxing or statusmaxxing you do will compensate for girls actually liking you.

tl;dr: I'd rather be a conventionally attractive NT chad than be some gay twink alien who needs to put "Model" in his Instagram bio to attract chicks

Only thing I really think is possible for digital status halo is getting Tiktok famous (the average tiktok zoomer mogs tf out of these freaks) and even that's not really a guarantee.

7831.jpg

This faggot in your avi has a genetically engineered face to attract a left hook.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and murdah
my whole life is a lie now. All the .org mfs act like once I get model status then I'll finally get a gf

guess I have to find another way to get a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Nah i lied about being a model for fun and i got treated better

Nah i lied about being a model for fun and i got treated better
like it or not, this is how people now picture you irl after you told them that

This 100%

Majority of women think Male Models are zesty and also dont want to be with a guy who looks and takes
better care of himself than them.Having Male Model looks is a hailo not the actual career itself

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
being instagram and tiktok famous is better

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Yliaster
they still mog you OP

my whole life is a lie now. All the .org mfs act like once I get model status then I'll finally get a gf

guess I have to find another way to get a gf
what foids really want is a good looking guy who they can convince themselves they aren't dating exclusively for looks. dating a model throws all that out the window because it highlights a man's looks over everything else

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
what foids really want is a good looking guy who they can convince themselves they aren't dating exclusively for looks. dating a model throws all that out the window because it highlights a man's looks over everything else

99% of women want Masculinity wrapped in an attractive package which is why they love Attractive Thugs
soo much.Male Models are seen as soft/weak/feminine which even though they have the looks their energy
doesn't usually translate to sex appeal in women's minds.They're more like a pretty Toy to look at

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and xegigi
99% of women want Masculinity wrapped in an attractive package which is why they love Attractive Thugs
soo much.Male Models are seen as soft/weak/feminine which even though they have the looks their energy
doesn't usually translate to sex appeal in women's minds.They're more like a pretty Toy to look at
legit

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster