Even black people can't stadn living in a black majority country

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
Why should I?

:oops:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
its not that they don't want to live in black majority countries they want to live in countries with more money/ opportunities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, TheEndHasNoEnd, Tyronecell and 9 others
you're a manlet you need to move to asia or somethingtbh

its not that they don't want to live in black majority countries they want to live in countries with more money/ opportunities
yeah countries with more white people and less black people jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, TheEndHasNoEnd, goat2x and 5 others
aka white countries

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 5393
its not that they don't want to live in black majority countries they want to live in countries with more white people/ white people
fixed it for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
If Africans colonised every white country on earth, made them impoverished, then wanted to go to Europe I would see it as a little whitewashed but with the current way the world is I think most blacks have a perfectly good reason to be in white countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Jamal2222 and ToursOverBoyo2020
If Africans enslaved every white country on earth, made them impoverished, then wanted to go to Europe I would see it as a little whitewashed but with the current way the world is I think most blacks have a perfectly good reason to be in white countries.
and they still contribute the least economically out of all immigrants despite living in a country thats wealthy/full opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
and they still contribute the least economically out of all immigrants despite living in a country thats wealthy/full opportunities.

After they are segregated, denied opportunities, treated like dirt and told that they don't belong their whole lives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Warlow, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
After they are segregated, denied opportunities, treated like dirt and told that they don't belong their whole lives

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Entschuldigung, Warlow and 2 others

What are you trying to prove? If anything this shows the extent of the damage you guys have done.

And nice job using pictures of the most well-built structure in ancient Rome against the most remote places in Africa.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and ToursOverBoyo2020
I’m fine with moving back to Africa in my case at least my families rich there so it’s no problem.

the only reason In Some african countries they leave is due to not having money or resources

What are you trying to prove? If anything this shows the extent of the damage you guys have done.

And very well done using pictures of the most well-built structure in ancient Rome against the most remote places in Africa.
how?
you know that the colonization just shows that africa is inferior jfl

how?
you know that the colonization just shows that africa is inferior jfl

Inferior at being genocidal warmongers, yes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Warlow, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
Africans today have much more access to technology and knowledge compared to Romans 2000 years ago but are still inferior in building civilizations. Thats what the picture illustrates.

You guys just blame white people for everything lmao and need to hold their hand all the time.

Inferior at being genocidal warmongers, yes.
not genocide, there are more and more africans today compared to africans during the colonial era. Hell, Africa is expected to overtake the world in population in a few decades.

not genocide, there are more and more africans today compared to africans during the colonial era. Hell, Africa is expected to overtake the world in population in a few decades.

Does that mean they were not genocided? Sorry I just don't know what else to call the slaughter of tens of millions of people.

??
just make up strawmans theory

How is it a strawman? White people did many genocides in Africa, it actually happened. Blacks have not done the same thing to whites.

Therefore they are only inferior (worse) at being genocidal racist maniacs.

Last edited:
Does that mean they were not genocided? Sorry I just don't know what else to call the slaughter of tens of millions of people.

How is it a strawman? White people did many genocides in Africa, it actually happened. Blacks have not done the same thing to whites.

Therefore they are inferior (worse) at being genocidal racist maniacs.
do you know what a straw man is??? just lmao at this iq level
i havent even said that it was good that they sold slaves like wtf are u talking about
also:
blacks havent even got the chance of that which literally further proves my point jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Africans today have much more access to technology and knowledge compared to Romans 2000 years ago but are still inferior in building civilizations. Thats what the picture illustrates.

You guys just blame white people for everything lmao and need to hold their hand all the time.
You use an incredibly cherrypicked image to illustrate Romans 2000 years ago supposedly being superior at building civilizations?

not genocide, there are more and more africans today compared to africans during the colonial era.
Are you trying to imply, a group of people couldn’t have been genocided if their current population is more than it was 300-400 years ago? Because that’s what this post of yours strongly suggests.

do you know what a straw man is??? just lmao at this iq level
i havent even said that it was good that they sold slaves like wtf are u talking about
also:
blacks havent even got the chance of that which literally further proves my point jfl

Who said anything about slavery? That's not the only wrong thing that whites did in Africa there were massacres all over the continent, as in colonists killing people, millions of people, for standing up against oppressive rule.

You can't even type properly and my IQ is low?

Who said anything about slavery? That's not the only wrong thing that whites did in Africa there were massacres all over the continent, as in colonists killing people, millions of people, for standing up against oppressive rule.

You can't even type properly and my IQ is low?
BUT NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? ARE U THAT RETARDED? YOU JUST COMPLETELY IGNORED MY ORIGINAL POST JUST TO SAY
"MUHH OPRESSORS"
"MUHH WHITE MEN BAD"
typical low iq mentality

You use an incredibly cherrypicked image to illustrate Romans 2000 years ago supposedly being superior at building civilizations?

The Roman Civilization 2000 years ago is better than African Civilization today. Thats my point.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
BUT NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? ARE U THAT RETARDED? YOU JUST COMPLETELY IGNORED MY ORIGINAL POST JUST TO SAY
"MUHH OPRESSORS"
"MUHH WHITE MEN BAD"
typical low iq mentality

British Empire was a mog machine ngl

People claim the notion of equality but just need to take a look at this pic and see how that notion is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
"MUHH OPRESSORS"
"MUHH WHITE MEN BAD"
typical low iq mentality

They were oppressors and they were bad.

You said whites were better than blacks cus of colonisation and I said that the only thing they are better at is being genocidal maniacs. I literally replied to your point.

And the only reason I did is cus u came barking at me with muh "blacks aren't equal" bullshit.

You said whites were better than blacks cus of colonisation and I said that the only thing they are better at is being genocidal maniacs. I literally replied to your point.

And the only reason I did is cus u came barking at me with muh "blacks aren't equal" bullshit.
what? the colonization literally proves that africans were inferior i really dont know how you can deny this jfl
ive never said that whites are better people than blacks jfl ive said that they had superior iq,inventions etc.
also you are completely ignoring the point that there was slavery before whites in africa jfl
sum african kings literally shot down ships went the slave trade went wrong

so being better opressors made them easily conqeur africa
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
its not like they had no chance to fight back because they had inferior armies, inventions etc

so being better opressors made them easily conqeur africa
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
its not like they had no chance to fight back because they had inferior armies, inventions etc
having inferior armies and inventions doesnt mean being inferior tho, if that was the case then China is superior to most europeans countries both historically and nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
having inferior armies and inventions doesnt mean being inferior tho, if that was the case then China is superior to most europeans countries both historically and nowadays
i meant they were inferior at that time
this guy is denying it jfl

Last edited:
also china wasnt that inferior they literally invented gunpowder at the same times as europeans

i meant they were inferior at that time
yeah but if that was the case then the chinese and even indians are superior to most europeans both at the past and now

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
also china wasnt that inferior they literally invented gunpowder at the same times as europeans
you didnt get my point tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
The Roman Civilization 2000 years ago is better than African Civilization today. Thats my point.
You do know you’re disregarding the fact that Africa is a continent consisting of 54 countries each with a wide range of cultures, languages and stages of development... Right?

Aside from that, the picture you used as illustration compared a city to a small African village, when you very well could have chosen a picture of an African city like this.

Fun fact, Rome a 1000 years ago looked a lot like the small African village you showed earlier, in the middle ages Rome was covered in mud.
The Forum Romanum was literally buried beneath so much mud that it was used as grazing land for cows and goats.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Warlow and Uglybrazilian
Not to mention the fact that Africa was robbed of all of their resources from the Europeans when the Europeans met the Africans.And in Rome they had geographical advantage having more resources, such as coal and etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Warlow and Alexanderr
You do know you’re disregarding the fact that Africa is a continent consisting of 54 countries each with a wide range of cultures, languages and stages of development... Right?

Aside from that, the picture you used as illustration compared a city to a small African village, when you very well could have chosen a picture of an African city like this.
View attachment 733789View attachment 733790

Fun fact, Rome a 1000 years ago looked a lot like the small African village you showed earlier, in the middle ages Rome was covered in mud.
The Forum Romanum was literally buried beneath so much mud that it was used as grazing land for cows and goats.
Nothing better than actual historical knowledge 🤩🤩

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Alexanderr

View attachment 733789View attachment 733790

The first pic is located in hong kong

The 2nd pic is from South Africa whom most of the successes are attributed to the whites who lived/living there.

As far as your statement regarding Rome, noyone can deny that it was a glorious civilization. And of course Rome wouldnt look great after it had fell from prosperity due to its collapse before the middle ages even began

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian

The 2nd pic is from South Africa whom most of the successes are attributed to the whites who lived/living there.

As far as your statement regarding Rome, noyone can deny that it was a glorious civilization. And of course Rome wouldnt look great after it had fell from prosperity due to its collapse before the middle ages even began
the first pic is lagos, nigeria

It’s not.
Sigh, here’s different cities then.

I suppose it was for it’s era but then again the bulk of it‘s people were poor and sweating it out in the city, they lived in shabby, squalid houses that could crumble or burn at any moment with no running water or sanitation in the insula.