Even bluepiller soyboys will eventually support taking women's rights away

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Not kidding about this. The popular female culture is becoming so blatantly degenerate all over the world that men across the planet are increasingly losing their patience regarding foid hypocrisy, double standards, and unapologetic degeneracy and degradation of society. This is on top of general civilization and economic collapse.

At some point, men will just start becoming openly hostile to women and the likes of Andrew Tate will be mainstream even more so than he's currently. Even the bluepiller liberal faggots will eventually throw in the towel after they realize that all their 'progressive' foid friends are secretly fucking blacks, drug dealers, criminals, etc because 'bad boys' are sexier, or something.

I'm dead srs about this. Even men who genuinely care about women's rights will become utterly disgusted when they start realizing what women are actually like, that you can trust NOTHING they say, that the entire social-justice progressive bullshit was 100% fake and self-serving, etc basically that women are just adult 4 year olds. They'll give up and rage-quit.

And before you faggots start spamming the 'Nothing will ever happen' meme, THINGS ARE ALREADY HAPPENING. Blackpill is already 10x more popular than it was even just 5 years ago. Men are giving up. And eventually they'll go a step further than that...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, cannotbeasked, Kaari and 8 others
Women have more independence and power than ever, hard to argue against it though because bluepilled people will immediately call you misogynist or insecure if you point this out.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Marsiere214 and Bomber517
Not kidding about this. The popular female culture is becoming so blatantly degenerate all over the world that men across the planet are increasingly losing their patience regarding foid hypocrisy, double standards, and unapologetic degeneracy and degradation of society. This is on top of general civilization and economic collapse.

At some point, men will just start becoming openly hostile to women and the likes of Andrew Tate will be mainstream even more so than he's currently. Even the bluepiller liberal faggots will eventually throw in the towel after they realize that all their 'progressive' foid friends are secretly fucking blacks, drug dealers, criminals, etc because 'bad boys' are sexier, or something.

I'm dead srs about this. Even men who genuinely care about women's rights will become utterly disgusted when they start realizing what women are actually like, that you can trust NOTHING they say, that the entire social-justice progressive bullshit was 100% fake and self-serving, etc basically that women are just adult 4 year olds. They'll give up and rage-quit.

And before you faggots start spamming the 'Nothing will ever happen' meme, THINGS ARE ALREADY HAPPENING. Blackpill is already 10x more popular than it was even just 5 years ago. Men are giving up. And eventually they'll go a step further than that...
bump agreed

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Hope this happens. Enough with female rights.

No blackpill is not more popular because it doesn’t appeal to the normoloids agenda. No man wants to believe he’s a subhuman, the blackpill is only for the strong. The world is gynocentric, women control most of today’s spending and today men compete more than ever for pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and lowtiernormiechad
bluepilled people will immediately call you misogynist or insecure if you point this out.
Like I explained in the OP, even bluepilled males will eventually have their patience ground down by endless negative experiences involving women. Imagine spending your whole life listening to foids and their bitching about how they hate misogynists, don't want men to treat them like trash, how they hate capitalism and want equality, etc... but then they refuse to date anybody that isn't a low IQ thugmaxxed billionaire and ignore all the 'good men' that actually did what women asked them to do.

You need to understand that so-called male feminists only exist because they don't understand women, or because they are in denial. Once the 'secret' isn't really a secret anymore, they're not going to give a shit about women or their so-called rights.

• +1
Reactions: watah and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Almost every man that I come across has some negative comment towards women.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, panjeet currycel and disillusioned
Dnr , it’s not happening unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Kaari
Almost every man that I come across has some negative comment towards women.
As they should. Women have no responsibility and aren't accountable for anything. Without big daddy government and mens tax dollars they wouldn't be shit

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Even men who genuinely care about women's rights will become utterly disgusted when they start realizing what women are actually like
You need to understand that so-called male feminists only exist because they don't understand women, or because they are in denial.
There. They're in denial. These faggots would eat the "bad boys" cum out of a female just to feel what it's like to eat pussy.

Nothing ever happens.

Without big daddy government and mens tax dollars they wouldn't be shit
This is actually a major part of the reason for why the system will fail; it requires that men wagecuck to support it, yet it provides literally zero incentives for them to give a shit.

Why work hard in a difficult job just so that you can be taxed 50-60% and have most your money go to foids and people on welfare? This is not sustainable.

This is actually a major part of the reason for why the system will fail; it requires that men wagecuck to support it, yet it provides literally zero incentives for them to give a shit.

Why work hard in a difficult job just so that you can be taxed 50-60% and have most your money go to foids and people on welfare? This is not sustainable.
do women actually get free government money in places like Iceland i doubt that

do women actually get free government money in places like Iceland i doubt that
'Free government money' is a reductionist term. Women use social services more than men, and also get things like child support, etc.

'Free government money' is a reductionist term. Women use social services more than men, and also get things like child support, etc.
well they should get child support from their father of child but not government thats retarded

That's why I have a few side hustles that are tax free. I want to give as little as possible to cunts who make poor choices

There are literally no social services if you have a dick. But now thanks to demorats I can identify as a woman and leech off the government. Demorat ways always have a backside that can bite them in the ass