Even body skin looks better with tretinoin/retin-A

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
I can swear my whole body skin is smoother and has the same skin tone as my face after starting to apply tretinoin ONLY on my face.
Which shows that this shit goes straight into your bloodstream, and could have more potential side effects on your whole body(like hormones), especially if you use it too often
I can't be the only one who noticed that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primordial and Htobrother
Obviously it goes
The skin absorbs everything and digests it
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I wonder how oral tretinoin is?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Need2Ascend
Obviously it goes
The skin absorbs everything and digests it
:feelsuhh:
Only a small portion gets through the skin apparently,
though still enough to not insignificantly effect the whole body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I'd never use any skin care stuff besides a mild natural soap (aleppo works well) rarely. Body skin gets super soft and healthy if you exfoliate it once or twice a week with a washcloth, hot water, and a natural soap.

• +1
I'd never use any skin care stuff besides a mild natural soap (aleppo works well) rarely. Body skin gets super soft and healthy if you exfoliate it once or twice a week with a washcloth, hot water, and a natural soap.
I guess that could work if your skin is already good to begin with

I guess that could work if your skin is already good to begin with
Exactly. To get rid of acne use something medical at first. If it killed the acne bacteria just wash face with aleppo soap once a day.

• +1
Exactly. To get rid of acne use something medical at first. If it killed the acne bacteria just wash face with aleppo soap once a day.
Sounds nice and shit but doesn't really help with sun damaged and thin aged skin tho. I tried so many different things to get thick youthful skin and Tretinoin legit changed my whole skin texture as good as it has never been

Sounds nice and shit but doesn't really help with sun damaged and thin aged skin tho. I tried so many different things to get thick youthful skin and Tretinoin legit changed my whole skin texture as good as it has never been
Sun damage? What age?

• +1
And how you know that you have sun damage? Sun damage doesn't start until mid 30's normally/ you won't see it
Since I was young I used to be in the sun pretty much all day every day during summer, was tanned af after vacations. +low bf all my life+high cortisol due to intense sport and appearence+eating shit and too little
All combined = thin aged damaged skin