"Even Cats Face Misogyny" - Foids

.org

.org

heightpilled since 03/2020
There's a trend on TikTok where foids defend female cats because "they are victims of misogyny and sexism". The reasoning behind this is that there was a trend of people preferring male cats for their clinginess and not adopting female cats for their sassiness.

Do you know what's ironic?

It's the women that started the trend of preferring male cats over female cats JFL. So when they say "cats are a victim to misogyny", they're just chatting shit cuz they were the ones that started it. Just like with their insecurities of stretch marks, women will always victimise themselves no matter what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, CopiumAddict2018, Jamaldickjavontus and 10 others
In Love Cat GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prag, CopiumAddict2018, Efendja and 11 others
Post a video of the 'trend' or larp

• +1
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, meowingtwentyfour7, Bushman and 2 others
dnrd cat havers are low T dogs mog in every way

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, midlatinocel, bradpittshairline and 2 others
fucking over for normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and .org
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Danish_Retard, .org and 1 other person
meow meow nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .org
trust me bro normies have never heard of this just chronically online females
What I mean is, these "femcel" chicks would never talk about misogyny against cats around Chadlite+s. Because they don't want to turn them off. For anyone they're not attracted to, they'll need to put up with this nonsense. XD

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, CopiumAddict2018, Danish_Retard and 2 others
dnrd cat havers are low T dogs mog in every way
actually if a cat inject you with a parasite (thats happend almost to all cat havers)

That parasite will increase you T (i don"t know how much T increase)

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
cats are racist but the other way, they dont take white cats as their own

• JFL
What I mean is, these "femcel" chicks would never talk about misogyny against cats around Chadlite+s. Because they don't want to turn them off. For anyone they're not attracted to, they'll need to put up with this nonsense. XD
Most of it is just dumb middle schoolers. They’ll grow out it tbh no one irl cares about “cat misogyny” :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and .org
they literally created the "misogyny" against cats only to use it as "proof" that being a woman is difficult, but as soon as a chad walks in, they want to be slapped like the 50s

Most of it is just dumb middle schoolers. They’ll grow out it tbh no one irl cares about “cat misogyny” :lul:
Since there's consequences irl for opinions whatever these femcels say online is their true personality

Pointless animal

"Even cat faces misogyny"
My nigga u the one buying the male one, ur the misogynist :lul:

• JFL
God I hate females so badly, this is a retarded trend and i hate seeing it on my feed

• JFL
There's a trend on TikTok where foids defend female cats because "they are victims of misogyny and sexism". The reasoning behind this is that there was a trend of people preferring male cats for their clinginess and not adopting female cats for their sassiness.

Do you know what's ironic?

It's the women that started the trend of preferring male cats over female cats JFL. So when they say "cats are a victim to misogyny", they're just chatting shit cuz they were the ones that started it. Just like with their insecurities of stretch marks, women will always victimise themselves no matter what
If you use the word misogyny you're automatically put in my mandated castration list for when I start the fourth reich in Germany