Download 3

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, HitAndRun and ConfusedBolivian
Everyone looks bad in candids even Vinnie hacker does

• +1
Reactions: zainab, Deleted member 28541 and goo25
Hes not a chadlite. Pretend he isnt famous. Hes HTN at most, reallistically high MTN, u cant rate, most likely you have autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Hess, Arditi and 3 others
3552084 IMG 20230726 192541

inb4 someone makes this their avi

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and basedblackpiller
ronaldo had some terrible facial features like his battered up teeth.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
baby neurocranium

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Hes not a chadlite. Pretend he isnt famous. Hes HTN at most, reallistically high MTN, u cant rate, most likely you have autism
nah I disagree
he was at least on the edge of high HTN to chadlite in his prime
late 20s Ronaldo would be a slayer everywhere with a normal office job

8E0C6C52 7DC1 440B 85E8 C1C83B5E3600
You're genuinely braindead if u think this guy would get more than 15 likes on tinder in 24 hours, hes not chadlite, chadlites get 50+ likes in 24 hours, JBs dont want this face if hes not famous, u cant rate, u r gay, autistic, and retarded and should kys

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Everyone looks like shit when they're lifting weights or playing a sport

Yea ronaldo is a chadlite, right? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yep. Youre too low iq to realize that, u r literally a faggot falling for status halo or something?
MHP1969 1024x1024

yeah obviously when u go out average Person you see looks like this and is 6'2

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 32826
View attachment 2343759
You're genuinely braindead if u think this guy would get more than 15 likes on tinder in 24 hours, hes not chadlite, chadlites get 50+ likes in 24 hours, JBs dont want this face if hes not famous, u cant rate, u r gay, autistic, and retarded and should kys
cause u took a bad pic

nah I disagree
he was at least on the edge of high HTN to chadlite in his prime
late 20s Ronaldo would be a slayer everywhere with a normal office job

Agreed this is slayer tier, i didnt know he looked like this young, hes ugly now tho

8D00906F 4385 40E6 B798 612544673837

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
cause u took a bad pic
You have autism 100% why do u think anything u say can possibly be intelligent? Ur brain doesnt work right. Just stop talking retard. U have never talked to a girl in ur life u dont know what they like

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
Ronaldo is high htn

Chadlite in his prime

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and goo25
You have autism 100% why do u think anything u say can possibly be intelligent? Ur brain doesnt work right. Just stop talking retard. U have never talked to a girl in ur life u dont know what they like
u never been out of your house to Say that the average Person looks like ronaldo

u never been out of your house to Say that the average Person looks like ronaldo
The average person doesnt look like him, the average persom has no facial appeal like him now

You are retarded

The average person doesnt look like him, the average persom has no facial appeal like him now

You are retarded
you literally said he Is strong mtn

Girls like tik tok guys, no girl likes ronaldo if he isnt famous. U r genuinely dumb asf and r the reason i want to kidnap and torture autistic people. I promise u 0 people that dont have autism agree with ur retarded ratings

Girls like tik tok guys, no girl likes ronaldo if he isnt famous. U r genuinely dumb asf and r the reason i want to kidnap and torture autistic people. I promise u 0 people that dont have autism agree with ur retarded ratings
ok dnrd

U did read, enjoy being an autistic loser with no friends or gf for the rest of ur life why not just kys lmao

• JFL
Dont u think its crazy i know u have autism without u ever telling anyone? Dont u think that proves everything u say is retarded?

• +1
Crazy how u can't answer how i knew u have autism, u dont even deny it, crazy how that works.

• +1
Your brain doesnt work right, it was formed incorrectly, the only person that agrees with u is another diagnosed autist lmao

• Love it
As a person with a normal brain, he is HTN at most

Do u think autistic people r more intelligent on average than non autistic? Yes or no